Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  Empty The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path

Post  Lynn Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Hello

This is not for those weak in the knees but it is to do with the fellow human creatures I share the School Grounds with.

This path of "POOP" started last year.....when well human stuffs was on a bench in the palyground. I have a strong stomach and I have no issues cleaning up.....I went in and got gloves and a mask and bad and did the deed. The Principal was so grateful he is not strong with the stomach and so could not have done it. I thought OK isolated event. ......NOPE this has opened a path of POOP that keeps following me along the school grounds.

I have gone to pick up trash around the trash can to fine poop, I have gone to pick up a coffee cup and found poop, today it was in the Hockey Court and I went and got the TOOLS of the Trade. It seems that some teachers and parents are realizing WHAT I am doing. I know that there sadly are a lot of social issues in our community....and I find that so sad.

The other day on the walk home from the school this fellow ( well dressed and not a bum ) pulled down his pants in front of me and well pooped.....I was like OMG is this a "Flasher" . I was STUNNED, he simply said SORRY I could not wait. I walked on trying not to gag....

So what is this journey of POOP that seems to be following me. WHY do I seem to SEE it in passing....

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  Empty Re: The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Oh Lynn,forgive me for chuckling.
    You are so patient.

I would have first gone and reported it,but is it really your job to pick up 'poop'?
    I find that disgusting.
    Bless your little heart.
    :love:
    Joanie
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  Empty Re: The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path

Post  Lynn Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Joanie wrote:Oh Lynn,forgive me for chuckling.
    You are so patient.

I would have first gone and reported it,but is it really your job to pick up 'poop'?
    I find that disgusting.
    Bless your little heart.
    The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  621623

Hello

Oh I did report it a FULL report has to go to the School Board Office and really I do not want it around the kids. I did some work with an outreach program in a large city on Skid Row so its not an issue for me to well PICK UP.

Joanie

It is rather comical on a sad level.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 pm

So do I,Lynn.
    That people should stoop to perform private natural actions in public.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Sorry you are feeling so crappy about this. The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  368832

My apologies...had to say it. The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  1139249059

In all seriousness, maybe Spirit is trying to tell you something?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 pm

The other day on the walk home from the school this fellow ( well dressed and not a bum ) pulled down his pants in front of me and well pooped.....I was like OMG is this a "Flasher" . I was STUNNED, he simply said SORRY I could not wait. I walked on trying not to gag....

Perhaps this person is looking for help? Poop doesn't bother me and i'd have probably cleaned it up too, but the guy above might well get arrested showing himself like that, suppose he did that in front of a child, is it this same guys pooping everywhere else?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:02 am

Violet wrote:

Perhaps this person is looking for help? Poop doesn't bother me and i'd have probably cleaned it up too, but the guy above might well get arrested showing himself like that, suppose he did that in front of a child, is it this same guys pooping everywhere else?

Hello

I really do not think its all related. More the man on the street just HAD TO GO....sad as that is. I have not seen him around the school.

The school is what is known as "inner city" so on the fringes of the not so good area of town, so it attracks at night the lesser crowd. Sadly I have picked up WORSE than POOP and hand to report that. Addictions and the issues that come with it are sad. I have seen a lot of that over the year's in some of the volenteer work I have done. Seen good people go bad.

I clean it up for the KIDS for the good of the school.....its just that there has been a pattern to it lately and I do wonder on a MESSAGE there I might be missing. WHY do I see it OR do other's see it and avoid it ? I almost FEEL at times I am guided to see what is missed. Maybe because I have been "Tranned" on HOW to do it safely.

When I told me mate about it he feels that I am there as I do know how to handle things safely.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:54 am

Sadly I
    have picked up WORSE than POOP and hand to report that.
    You must have a strong stomach Lynn

its just that there has been a pattern to it lately and I do wonder on a MESSAGE there I might be missing

Makes you wonder doesn't it the only thing I can get from cleaning up poop is cleansing or clearing the way, new things to come perhaps?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:26 am

Violet wrote:Sadly I
    have picked up WORSE than POOP and hand to report that.
    You must have a strong stomach Lynn

I do have a strong stomach.....The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  9062 rare I turn GREEN.

its just that there has been a pattern to it lately and I do wonder on a MESSAGE there I might be missing

Well oddly since I posted this no more POOP has crossed me path. LOL .

Makes you wonder doesn't it the only thing I can get from cleaning up poop is cleansing or clearing the way, new things to come perhaps?

The running joke is **** Happens.....

I know that I have been doing some clearing work....and there is "cleaning" work LOL needing done at home. With a frozen shoulder its not fun to try and do much.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:06 am

Lynn did your trail of poop dry up?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:10 am

Violet wrote:Lynn did your trail of poop dry up?

Hello

I am happy to say YES now I dare someone to drop em and poop in -18c with windchill of -28 c lol !

What is discusting though is how DOG owners use the little poop bag to scoop but do not take it with them The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  671114 Why bother.

Too why do dogs use the sidewalk to do it on I thought grass had an appeal to it....hmmm

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:15 am

EEk minus 18The Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  350287 yep that's certainly not poop dropping weather (not that i'd knowThe Path of "POOP" Litterally in me Path  809779 .)

Do they leave the bag with it's contents in Lynn?

We have a pavement full of muck not far from our house, it's revolting.

We trained our old dog not to do it on the path right from being a pup, it can be done, I always took a bag too (and got rid of it)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:18 am