Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Beware_of_Italics
Detlef
Kaere
Topaz
8 posters

Dreaming? Or something else?

Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Dreaming? Or something else? Empty Dreaming? Or something else?

Post  Topaz Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:18 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this, so thought I'd plonk it in here.
    For the past week I've had rather a strange thing happening. I don't sleep well and am often awake during the night. I just lie quietly and wait for sleep to come back.
    But what has been happening is that I'm lying waiting for sleep, I'm wide awake, very aware of being in bed and can feel the weight of the duvet on me. I will then see what I can only describe as a cinema screen. It doesn't seem to show anything exciting, just people going about their everyday activities. Sometimes it's in their house, sometimes in town, sometimes somewhere more quiet, like a beach or forest. It's always different people and there is no interaction, like in a dream, just a passive watching.
    Whilst I'm watching, I still feel wide awake and there is no fear, just an interest in what I'm watching. After a while, the vision goes and I am left still wide awake and bored again lol.
    So, my question is, is this dreaming in a very light 'dozing' sleep, or is it something different - maybe remote viewing? *Scratches head*
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Dreaming? Or something else? Empty Re: Dreaming? Or something else?

Post  Kaere Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Interesting. It sounds a bit like dreaming but obviously it isn't because you're awake. Maybe it's just the right conditions to do remote viewing or even just for visions. Perhaps of a past life - do the places or people mean anything to you?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:49 am

Clear you room from any unwanted energy.
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female

Post  Topaz Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:08 am

Kaere, no the people or places don't seem familiar at all. It feels like I'm just 'people watching'. Although if it is remote viewing, then it must be a different time zone, as it's light there. Unless it's not real time viewing. I don't know much about remote viewing, so I'm not quite sure if it would be real time or not. I've had visions and they feel different - more like I'm involved and feeling the emotions. This is just passive watching. As you say, it is very interesting. Maybe my subconscious is extremely nosey lol
    Detlef, there is no unwanted energy in the room and there is no feeling of oppression or badness, just curiosity on my part xx
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:08 pm

All right, this sounds a little similar to something that happened to my aunt a while back. She was having a really terrible day, so she goes into her bedroom to lie down and try to relax. She started talking out loud, to herself and to her Granny who had passed away a long time ago, and all of a sudden her Granny showed her what she described as a movie reel with images just coming one after the other. It was happening FAST, too. Too fast. (Which I've found normal for spirit communication anyway). She had to ask her granny to slow the images down actually.

I can't recall exactly what the images were of, although the "movie reel" scenario is the similar to your experience. Perhaps these images you were seeing all have a common theme? It could be a message trying to come through.

Still, I think there are A LOT of possibilities here. It will take some time to figure it out, if at all.
    Sapienza
    Sapienza

Male
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2011-11-17

Post  Sapienza Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Sounds like remote viewing. I have experience it myself quite a few times. In my case is like watching a movie screen. At first everything looks black...but the more I focus on the image...the "screen" increases on size and slowly colors start to appear. In all cases I didn't hear anything..just seeing. Although in very few occassions I could feel for example the rays of the sun in my face( despise it was night). Other thing that I though was astral projection...but sounds more like remote viewing than anything else I can think of at the moment.
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female

Post  Topaz Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Beware of Italics, yes, your Granny's experience sounds very similar, but there where no spirits around at the time. I'm very sensitive, so would have felt them.
    Sapenienza, yes, it's like your experience too - I didn't hear, just see.
    Ooo it is interesting isn't it. I admit that I've never given remote viewing a try - well, not purposely anyway. I'll have to have a google and find out some more information on it.
    When I do a psychic reading, I connect to the sitter and feel their emotions and see their surroundings, but it feels 'real'. This feels like being a passive watcher at the cinema. Maybe that's what it is - my brain giving me something to watch when I'm bored. The mind is a wonderful thing, isn't it Dreaming? Or something else? 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:48 am

I get most of my 'visions' at such times, not on a screen though, it's as though i'm there and watching a short distance away, some are really random others have more meaning for me.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    glorymist

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  glorymist Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 pm

This is one step short of dreaming. Actually - - it is one step short of learning the capability of stepping into the dream state - - either fully aware - - or simply into the area where the “vision” is taking place. The use of the “window” is incredibly common - - as is the dual consciousness. You are certainly aware of the physical body lying there - - but you are also aware of looking through the Third Eye - - the window of Soul - - to the other dimensions.

Mind in and of itself has no visual senses. Mind - - cannot “see.” Mind can certainly think about what it “sees” via the senses of the physical body or of one of the other bodies Soul uses as It journeys through LIFE - - but - - neither mind nor the brain can do the seeing. It is you as Soul that is doing that.

If there were a standard technique to bring this state on at command - - the overall Path for Soul would be greatly shortened. There are two standard ways to bring them about perhaps more frequently - - and that is to learn to take advantage of them when they happen - - and - - you can try to use your imagination to remember how it looked and felt in a previous experience and that might help trigger another.

You might Google the topic of lucid dreams - - or dream travel - - and recognize that what you are seeing here are the preliminary steps to that. It can be quite exciting.

Soul can “see” this as a screen - - or a window - - or a portal - - or a door - - or a bridge - - or about anything else. You are most probably just tuning into another dimension - - and seeing the other entities there - - but since you haven’t actually “stepped into” that dimension - - they would not be seeing you. If you have another experience like this - - you can always just try to step into the picture - - but that action might wake you up. If you do step into the dream worlds - - you will simply have that experience and then awaken as if from any other dream.

I’d definitely do some searching on Google - - and have a good basis for how a lot of this works. It is a very common yet odd dilemma that - - once you find out what is happening and then eagerly look forward to it happening again - - it is often a LONG time before it does. The anticipation / anxiety / eagerness throws off the very relaxed state you were / are in to bring it about in the first place.

You can call it “remote viewing” - - but that is just a faddish term for being able to step out of the body in one level or another and viewing another area or dimension that are always around us. If you have “seen” this - - it is very probable indeed that you have studied dreams before in previous lives. I would bet you have just worked back into that area of interest - - so to speak. You might heavily consider continuing.

I’ve put a few other entries into the forum. You might find them of interest.

On we go.

Glory
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Topaz wrote:I wasn't sure where to put this, so thought I'd plonk it in here.
    For the past week I've had rather a strange thing happening. I don't sleep well and am often awake during the night. I just lie quietly and wait for sleep to come back.
    But what has been happening is that I'm lying waiting for sleep, I'm wide awake, very aware of being in bed and can feel the weight of the duvet on me. I will then see what I can only describe as a cinema screen. It doesn't seem to show anything exciting, just people going about their everyday activities. Sometimes it's in their house, sometimes in town, sometimes somewhere more quiet, like a beach or forest. It's always different people and there is no interaction, like in a dream, just a passive watching.
    Whilst I'm watching, I still feel wide awake and there is no fear, just an interest in what I'm watching. After a while, the vision goes and I am left still wide awake and bored again lol.
    So, my question is, is this dreaming in a very light 'dozing' sleep, or is it something different - maybe remote viewing? *Scratches head*

Interesting question,Topaz.
    I have the same as you as I lapse into sleep.
    I 'saw' what looked like a recording studio or news desk in a part dream a while ago. Showed a man standing in the centre of the room.
    He was smiling and nodding but never spoke,until as the picture started to close,I heard distinctly the words 'I will be back'.
    Still waiting.
    Joanie :blush:
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female

Post  Beware_of_Italics Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:07 am

[quote="Joanie"
    He was smiling and nodding but never spoke,until as the picture started to close,I heard distinctly the words 'I will be back'.
    Still waiting.
    Joanie Dreaming? Or something else? 160943 [/quote]

The timing of this thread popping up again is strange. Just the other night I had a quick "movie screen" scenario, too.

And the whole "I will be back" made me laugh, as I can relate. Years and years ago I heard a male's voice say "Just a little get together, Kristin, okay?" Dreaming? Or something else? 588401 To this day it's a mystery and that was the first time something like that happened to me. Some crazy dreams and even my first "visions/flashes" followed shortly after that experience. It opened my mind to a lot of things I'd always been a skeptic about.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:57 pm

That is the only thing I do get a bit annoyed about with Spirit.

We are given these messages,rely on whoever is giving us these messages but why don't we receive the results and final answer to what they are trying to tell us.

Now I interpretated the 'News broadcasting' room I was shown,was spirit had a message (news?) for me,so how long do I wait before I receive that message,if that is what it is?

So frustrating!

Dreaming? Or something else? 671114

Joanie
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female

Post  Beware_of_Italics Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:26 pm

I understand exactly what you mean. I'm not a fan of all these symbols and guesswork, and the more we seek for an answer even more questions pop up. Sometimes I'm okay with the mystery, but at other times it's just plain annoying.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 pm

I do agree with you. Reckon they must have a good chuckle 'up there'.

Dreaming? Or something else? 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 am

Hi Glorymist you talked of 'stepping into' visions, what about when you are part of that vision with no knowledge of entering it, when you are just there inside it without deliberately stepping into it, or do you step into it and perhaps just not remember you stepped in?Dreaming? Or something else? 229495

glorymist

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  glorymist Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Violet - - yes. You answered your own question.

If you can really, really accept that the entire Path is very progressive - - or follows one step after another so to speak - - then if one needs to consciously step into a dream scenario - - they will do so because they are either just learning that or they are choosing to do so at the moment. If you have already stepped into the scenario and are entering it "in progress" so to speak - - then you have already learned how to do that.

I simply mentioned that - - when seeing a window or a door or a screen or whatever - - rather than just lie there and watch - - (which can be wonderful . . . don't get me wrong) - - you can try to step into it and carry on from there.

LOTS of info on Google on the dream state. Surf lots of sites and see what they tell you in common. Try not to take one persons explanation for anything. There is nothing wrong with skepticism - - and this can be quite healthy actually. To blindly accept something often is disadvantageous to us.

On we go.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks Glorymist, yes that's what I thought but I wasn't completely sureDreaming? Or something else? 821538

I have lots of posts and things to catch up on i'm a bit behind this week,so apologies to anyone if i'm slow to respond.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 pm