Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hearing your Angels

xMoonSpiritx
    xMoonSpiritx
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : Reading,Walking at night time
    Registration date : 2011-10-05

angels - Hearing your Angels Empty Hearing your Angels

Post  xMoonSpiritx Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:45 pm

I found a site about hearing your angels.This is called clairaudience.Another thing was if you relax and close your eyes and concentrate by blocking everything out a name should come to you by sound or picture.This should be your angel's name.When I did this I heard the name Gloria.This name has no reference to anyone I know.I was wondering has this ever happened to anyone? When I repeat the name in my head it feels right.I feel warm and relaxed when I think of her.I get images of her in my head and I feel as though I had a conversation with her in my head.Her voice was so musical and her words were pronounced excellent with a laugh that sounded like tinkling bells.Everything she said happened as if she saw the future when i asked her something about the situation I was in.I feel her presence around me like a warm blanket around my shoulders.I can feel the goodness in her and I feel it entering my body soothing me when I have doubts about myself.Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?
    xMoonSpiritx
    xMoonSpiritx
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : Reading,Walking at night time
    Registration date : 2011-10-05

angels - Hearing your Angels Empty Re: Hearing your Angels

Post  xMoonSpiritx Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:47 pm

xMoonSpiritx wrote:I found a site about hearing your angels.This is called clairaudience.Another thing was if you relax and close your eyes and concentrate by blocking everything out a name should come to you by sound or picture.This should be your angel's name.When I did this I heard the name Gloria.This name has no reference to anyone I know.I was wondering has this ever happened to anyone? When I repeat the name in my head it feels right.I feel warm and relaxed when I think of her.I get images of her in my head and I feel as though I had a conversation with her in my head.Her voice was so musical and her words were pronounced excellent with a laugh that sounded like tinkling bells.Everything she said happened as if she saw the future when i asked her something about the situation I was in.I feel her presence around me like a warm blanket around my shoulders.I can feel the goodness in her and I feel it entering my body soothing me when I have doubts about myself.Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:35 pm

She certainly sounds like an angel/spirit guide/spirit helpewr to me xMoonspiritx, i'd keep communicating with her, see where it takes you. Lovely to see you by the way, hope you're having very happy holidays!

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:53 am

Hi yes i have done this to and i heard the name ariel i asked for comfirmation and saw a picture of a box of wash powder called Ariel love and lightxxx
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

angels - Hearing your Angels Empty my guide

Post  Aura Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:44 pm

dont know about angels. but i know my guide as we talk and iv seen him. he also is usually always with me, behind me. iv heard a name given to me many times but i wont say it. its like im waiting till someone else tells me some day or he says it himself throught trance. he has spoken and said i call him FF- forever friend :-) iv heard the name i hear but i will wait for confirmation from elsewhere. my guide-he is full of love and warmth and protection, in all just totally wonderful. long suffering patience, im told he has to, to put up with me....lol :-) i just love him xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am

iv heard a name given to me many times but i wont say it. its like im waiting till someone else tells me some day

Even though you know yourself, it is always nice to get confirmationangels - Hearing your Angels 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:39 am