Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ladybird

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ladybird Empty Ladybird

Post  Violet Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 pm

A ladybird came in as a passenger on my cat.Ladybird 809779 Surprisingly it was alive (as cold as it is) and can't have been tucked away very well.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Ladybird Empty Re: Ladybird

Post  Rainbow Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:59 pm

We had one a few weeks ago in the bedroom... It was happily trotting around my hubbys laptop! I'd have thought they'd have died off in this weather but it seems not. Mind you I've seen the odd fly here and there too. They might start now the really bitter weather has kicked in.

Ladybird 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Ladybird 415540
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:52 am

Hi Rainbow they must be very confused with the weather, I saw groups of those weird litle midge like flies outside just over a week ago just before the cold snapbit in, very unusual for december.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 pm

I found a big bee and a fly today both extremely docile the fly was walking up a wall and fell off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:53 pm