Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Kitchen

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Kitchen Empty Kitchen

Post  Rainbow Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm seriously thinking about meditating in my kitchen! It seems to be the place where I feel most spirits hanging out. It's really weird. My kitchen is in what used to be the cellar, but back in the day this house used to be a shop and my great great grandad used to bake oat cakes (no idea what they are) in the cellar which I assume was like a kitchen back then. The living room was the shop front. Anyhow, as a kid I always thought it was a bit spooky because it was dark and dingy. But since the kitchen has moved down here it's nice and bright and lived in. I know my grandad and great grandad have been knocking about, I know their feel now and (quite shamefully)have shooed them out on a couple of occasions. (I'm sure I'll get a thick ear when I pass over!)But would it strengthen my meditation if I tried it down here or wouldn't it help at all? There are other people who visit from time to time but I can't put my finger on who. I assume they're family. Also I seem to feel them more when it's about this time and I'm alone. (This time being almost 10 pm UK time. Would it help to try down here or will it be pointless?

Kitchen 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Kitchen 415540
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Kitchen Empty Re: Kitchen

Post  Violet Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Go with your feelings Rainbow if you feel drawn to meditate there i'd do it, there are no rights or wrongs with meditation just go with the flow and do whatever feels right for you at that time.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:47 pm

I will! I'll also make sure I tell them not to sneak up and yell BOO in my ear too!

Kitchen 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Kitchen 415540
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Bless you,Rainbow.

I hope your kitchen works for you.

Please let us know how you go.

Kitchen 21581
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:57 pm

I will Joanie :rainbow: I hope it works.

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Not amused! I tried the meditation in my kitchen, did it right, candles, incense, the lot! Was ten minutes into it then came out again because I was uncomfy... That's the second time I've tried now and come out early sigh.......

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Interesting,Rainbow.

I wonder why your meditation is affected by the kitchen.

This puzzles me. Does your meditation work any where else in the house?
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female

Post  Rainbow Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 am

It was the chair Joanie. I had the fire roaring behind me keeping me warm and all the candles lit, so there was a nice glow. I did get somethng in the ten minuets but I'd have liked more... I got a dark pool with a lit candle in it. Just one candle but I was above it, it looked to me like the light at the end of the tunnel. Other than that I got squat. :worry:

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Rainbow wrote:It was the chair Joanie. I had the fire roaring behind me keeping me warm and all the candles lit, so there was a nice glow. I did get somethng in the ten minuets but I'd have liked more... I got a dark pool with a lit candle in it. Just one candle but I was above it, it looked to me like the light at the end of the tunnel. Other than that I got squat. Kitchen 847787939

At least you got something,Rainbow,that's a good start.

Light at the end of the tunnel?

That sounds interesting. At the door of the spirit world?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:41 am