Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Aura
skye
SpiritVoices
Violet
8 posters

Famous communications?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Famous communications? Empty Famous communications?

Post  Violet Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm

How do you feel about thosse mediums who claim to have communicated with famous people who have passed?

I don't doubt that some of them have, but I also think some of them haven't.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Famous communications? Empty Re: Famous communications?

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm

I don't think any have,have they?
    Not sure about this.... :blush:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm

There was a spate of mediums claiming to have had the late princess of Wales through with all kinds of messages soon after she passed.Famous communications? 15910

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:39 am

One thing I do remember is the reports of Hysteria through the nation,like a combined feeling among the population.

Strange...Famous communications? 780422031
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Violet wrote:How do you feel about thosse mediums who claim to have communicated with famous people who have passed?

I don't doubt that some of them have, but I also think some of them haven't.

I don't see the point in such communications if there is no valid reason to do so. I personally would have to know what words of communication were said before I accepted any such claims.

The purpose of mediumship is to offer evidence of our continued survival. I imagine there would have to be a link that binds or connects a once famous person to a recipient on the earth plane for such evidence to be relayed and verified.

Although I have heard some mediums claim they are, or they have been encouraged to continue doing a particular line of work, for instance, being influenced by a once famous poet, thereby poetry is the connection that binds them together.
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Famous communications? Empty yep!!

Post  Aura Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:50 pm

sat with david tompson on wednesday 4 days ago. Louis Armstrong sang! the real louis armstrong materialised and sang! like wow! totally amazing! i just you tubed him and its same guy! its so amazing that someone passed 40years ago and i can say 'hey! guess what? i was there a few days ago and Louis Armstrong showed up and sang! absolutely amazing physical mediumship! the best proof of survival. i was bopping on my seat to his music. that guy can sing wow! im blessed to say i sat feet away from the materialised louise armstrong and moved to him singing!! :-) xx
    Aura

Female

Famous communications? Empty truly wonderful x

Post  Aura Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:51 pm

sorry spelt wrong -its david thompson. absolutely wonderful! xx
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:51 am

Aura wrote:sat with david tompson on wednesday 4 days ago. Louis Armstrong sang! the real louis armstrong materialised and sang! like wow! totally amazing! i just you tubed him and its same guy! its so amazing that someone passed 40years ago and i can say 'hey! guess what? i was there a few days ago and Louis Armstrong showed up and sang! absolutely amazing physical mediumship! the best proof of survival. i was bopping on my seat to his music. that guy can sing wow! im blessed to say i sat feet away from the materialised louise armstrong and moved to him singing!! :-) xx

You might want to research a little further the David Thompson situation. There are many who doubt his claims. One might wish to consider why Louis Armstrong would have had (before his passing) a relationship with DT that would result in the former's return to sing in a physical mediumship demonstration.

If you're building a house, let it be on solid foundations and not on shifting sand is my maxim.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 am

I remember just over 20 years ago when freddie mecury died i was expecting my third child, we were in the process of selling our house to move into a biggger one, my husband was away working for two weeks,i felt uneasy about something couldnt put my finger on it.i knew that the stress i was going through was not right for the baby, later as i sat down after the kids had gone to bed i was watching tv, when all of a sudden freddie mecury stood in front of me and told me the baby would would be fine and the house would sell pretty quickly, he was dresssed in clothes that i had never seen him in before on tv. not that i had listened to queen much before,

my husband phoned that night i told him and he was saying that the clothes that i described freddie to be wearing was actually in a video that he had just put on, he bought the video for me to see, neither myself or my husband were queen fans, but its true.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:47 am

Native spirit wrote:I remember just over 20 years ago when freddie mecury died i was expecting my third child, we were in the process of selling our house to move into a biggger one, my husband was away working for two weeks,i felt uneasy about something couldnt put my finger on it.i knew that the stress i was going through was not right for the baby, later as i sat down after the kids had gone to bed i was watching tv, when all of a sudden freddie mecury stood in front of me and told me the baby would would be fine and the house would sell pretty quickly, he was dresssed in clothes that i had never seen him in before on tv. not that i had listened to queen much before,

my husband phoned that night i told him and he was saying that the clothes that i described freddie to be wearing was actually in a video that he had just put on, he bought the video for me to see, neither myself or my husband were queen fans, but its true.

Namaste

That's interesting,Carron.

A coincidence or thought exchange?

Were you receiving your husband's thoughts?

Famous communications? 621623
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:53 pm

ITwouldnt be thought exchange joan because freddie actuall y stood in front of me and spoke to me,

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Native spirit wrote:ITwouldnt be thought exchange joan because freddie actuall y stood in front of me and spoke to me,

Namaste

Of course,Carron.

Just went back and read it.

Famous communications? 160943

Joanie
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:43 pm

A sensitive I know claimed that Princess Diana came to her after her tragic death. I concede it's possible - only possible - that Diana was so confused and desperate after her sudden and untimely death that she just went to whatever light she could see. But I'm unconvinced....

I have to say that I'm far from persuaded about that account or any other without better supporting evidence. Beware the Astral deceivers whose spiritual status may be little changed from when they were incarnate - and deceivers.

This kind of posting always brings other such claims of celebrity appearance but the DT situation is a repetitive one. I'm not easily persuaded of the authenticity of such accounts.

Last edited by mac on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inaccuracy and woolliness)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Talking about Princess Diana,it was said there was a certain amount of hysterical (thoughts?) affecting the whole country.

That was one reason given.

The other was the fact she was very popular and mourned greatly.

This could affect the mood of the general population.

Even I had a unusual dream about her.....Dreamed I visited a shoe shop and Lo and behold,Diana was a sales assistant there.Famous communications? 160943

Power of thoughts over the mind or the subconscious?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 am

that she just went to whatever light she could see.

That would make a lot of sense, in my current form I imagine if I died very suddenly my first thought would be to get word to my family, it makes you wonder if they do simply look for the nearest 'light' or even the 'brightest' light. This would explain random communications.

Aura

Female

Famous communications? Empty wonderful!

Post  Aura Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:47 am

i think some people made such beautiful music on earth, when they pass they still want to come back and play..lol. i know what i heard and that was definitely louis armstrong. it was wonderful. he sang beautifully and played the harmonica. iv read bad reviews and iv come to realise even if spirit materialised and stood in bright light, there will always be people that will say 'no that is not real'. those people will always exist. iv heard music played by louis armstrong last week. same guy iv heard and seen on telly and on you tube.. so for me, iv sat, seen it, heard it, worn the t-shirt as they say and i say 100% that was an amazing materialisation. thank you david and all you physical mediums who sit with such dedication for so many years and still carry on serving spirit even with the negatives thrown at you. keep up the good work. love and blessings xxxx
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:19 am

Aura wrote:i think some people made such beautiful music on earth, when they pass they still want to come back and play..lol. i know what i heard and that was definitely louis armstrong. it was wonderful. he sang beautifully and played the harmonica. iv read bad reviews and iv come to realise even if spirit materialised and stood in bright light, there will always be people that will say 'no that is not real'. those people will always exist. iv heard music played by louis armstrong last week. same guy iv heard and seen on telly and on you tube.. so for me, iv sat, seen it, heard it, worn the t-shirt as they say and i say 100% that was an amazing materialisation. thank you david and all you physical mediums who sit with such dedication for so many years and still carry on serving spirit even with the negatives thrown at you. keep up the good work. love and blessings xxxx

It seems you're not prepared even to consider what I said but I'll add two further points anyway.

Louis Armstrong was never known for playing a harmonica and how could you personally know it was he? Did you know the guy personally? Did he give evidence that wouldn't be known to virtually the whole world? So how can you be certain who the discarnate was?

No matter, you're in fine company because others are equally happy to accept what they're told - enjoy!
    And please remember that I'm a dedicated Spiritualist, not a nay-sayer, not a detractor, but someone whose understanding and experience leaves no doubt about the etheric world - and no doubt about how careful one must be with discarnates purported to be celebrities....
    Aura

Female

Famous communications? Empty :-)

Post  Aura Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:54 am

yep! absolutely was him. iv heard him on telly. i you tubed him later and was him. as i sat in this seance i got my proof. more difficult to accept when someone says theyv seen, touched, heard, spirit. until you sit and see, touch, hear spirit then you can say also. definitely was the guy. im not a music person. i know he played some instrument. sounded like a sax or some trumpet kinda thing but was told he also took hold of the intstrument which i called a harmonica but maybe it wasnt. you put it on your mouth. anyhow, i was there and heard the guy play and it def was him. same guy on the internet and youtube. truly amazing. i say dont know anything unless you yourself are there. i was so i know i enjoyed louis armstrong materialising and singing. truly wondrous! going to sit with kai muggue next month and when i report back, unless anyone sits there also then please you cannot speak on a seance you did not attend. im attending that one and what i see and touch and hear is what i will sincerely report and when i say i was there and see something, it means i was there and saw it and you can only comment on that seance if you also attend it. if you dont then you cant comment as you would not have been there. that simple! he's supposed to be a really gifted physical medium and im told we should see some things in light. cant wait! cant wait! roll on 21st april! i just love to physically speak and talk to materialised people from the othter side. thats absolute proof! and iv had it over and over again, that is why i get so excited and passionate about it. becos it is SO SO REAL! x
    Aura

Female

Famous communications? Empty kai muegge

Post  Aura Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 am

sorry. spelt it wrong. its kai muegge. supposed to produce such strong phenomena! im so excited! xxx
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 am

You might find this a bit strange But when I Went To pendle Hill With me and my 2 other medium friends, all 3 of us picked up a woman named Elizabeth Southerns But at the time we didnt know that this hagged old woman was one of the Pendle Witches Which We Know Here today as Elizabeth Demdike :/ It was strange and when I Used to watch Most Haunted they came across this same woman :/ She was really 'Evil' she wanted to 'chop' fingers off and everything she was damn right EVIL!Famous communications? 3093756457
    Lulu
    Lulu

Female
    Number of posts : 22
    Job/hobbies : Job:Chemist Hobbies: Gardening, Reading, Painting
    Registration date : 2011-08-26

Famous communications? Empty Henry VIII

Post  Lulu Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 pm

I saw one on a TV programme a few years ago. I can't remember his name but he claimed to be speaking to King Henry VIII who told him he was happy with the way the country is today.

I think he lost credibility for me after that. I can't imagine Henry VIII being happy with Britain today.

Derek Acorah supposed to have spoken to Michael Jackson. I'm not sure about that either. i think I would need a lot of convincing that its true.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:39 pm

[quote="Auras123"]You might find this a bit strange But when I Went To pendle Hill With me and my 2 other medium friends, all 3 of us picked up a woman named Elizabeth Southerns But at the time we didnt know that this hagged old woman was one of the Pendle Witches Which We Know Here today as Elizabeth Demdike :/ It was strange and when I Used to watch Most Haunted they came across this same woman :/ She was really 'Evil' she wanted to 'chop' fingers off and everything she was damn right EVIL!Famous communications? 3093756457[/quote

??????????
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Lulu wrote:I saw one on a TV programme a few years ago. I can't remember his name but he claimed to be speaking to King Henry VIII who told him he was happy with the way the country is today.

I think he lost credibility for me after that. I can't imagine Henry VIII being happy with Britain today.

Derek Acorah supposed to have spoken to Michael Jackson. I'm not sure about that either. i think I would need a lot of convincing that its true.

Derek Acorah Was A Fake, I Believe He Was A Medium But.. He Didnt Get Possesed Everytime On That Programe And He Looked Up On The History Of Each Building!"
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:25 pm

[quote="mac"]
    Auras123 wrote:You might find this a bit strange But when I Went To pendle Hill With me and my 2 other medium friends, all 3 of us picked up a woman named Elizabeth Southerns But at the time we didnt know that this hagged old woman was one of the Pendle Witches Which We Know Here today as Elizabeth Demdike :/ It was strange and when I Used to watch Most Haunted they came across this same woman :/ She was really 'Evil' she wanted to 'chop' fingers off and everything she was damn right EVIL!Famous communications? 3093756457[/quote

??????????

?.? Xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:59 pm