Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Auras123
Native spirit
feather
iScorpio
SpiritVoices
Topaz
Violet
11 posters

Communication on demand

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Communication on demand Empty Communication on demand

Post  Violet Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Are there any mediums here who can get the spirit of their sitters choice through on demand?

What are your thoughts on mediums who claim they can get ANY spirit they choose through?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Communication on demand Empty Re: Communication on demand

Post  Topaz Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 pm

I don't believe that mediums can bring through any spirits on demand.
    The communication is the choice of the spirit, not the medium. If the spirit chooses not to talk then I don't see how the medium could make them.
    There have been times when I have told sitters that there are no spirit peeps there for them at that time. It's upsetting for the sitter, but it is better to be truthful, and explain that communication is up to the spirit and not to me, and that their loved ones may come through to them at a different time or place.
    Sometimes, I also get the feeling that certain spirits don't like certain mediums, so would prefer not to talk through them, although I would guess that if it was important for a message to get through urgently, that they would.
    I would be wary of any medium that made claims that he/she could summon any spirit at any time.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Only one medium did that for me.
    He asked who I wanted to receive a message from and said 'My husband if possible'.

The medium closed his eyes for a few minutes,I assumed he was doing a small meditation,opened them and straight away he gave a name.
    Described him,gave me what Ken had passed with,even described his passing and various events in both our lives.
    Everything was correct.
    :asmile: Sadly that medium has now gone professional and no long does private readings.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm

That sounds like a fantastic reading JoanieCommunication on demand 15910

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:39 pm

I've popped back in to tell you this,Violet.

When this medium started the reading and asked for Ken's name,I gave it.

Then the medium said 'That wasn't his first name,was it?'

I looked at him quite surprised and said 'No'.

Then he gave me the name of Andrew.

Which was correct,Ken was his second name,Andrew was his first name!

Now what medium would come up with that? Not many,I think.

Communication on demand 780422031
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Wow, that's great even greater evidence Joanie, thanks for sharing thatCommunication on demand 21581

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:42 am

Violet wrote:Wow, that's great even greater evidence Joanie, thanks for sharing thatCommunication on demand 21581

You're welcome,Violet.

Communication on demand 182340
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Communication on demand Empty RE: Communication on demand

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:02 am

When I feel off someone, I just do that. If I feel a deceased one, I make contact.. I can call a certain spirit but I don't believe ou can demand them to come..
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:39 am

You're a medium then Iscorpio?

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Post  iScorpio Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 am

Violet wrote:You're a medium then Iscorpio?
    Yes I am.. Mentally though... with I could physically see and communicate with them though, heehee.. :) Are you?
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:53 am

I wonder if it would be possible to communicate through the spirit guide network with any spirit whose message is called for by a client....if only just to say...'He/She doesn't want to talk about it.'
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Communication on demand 348985 You can ask for a spirit but thats not to say it will be the spirit you wanted to hear from.we cant demand any spirit to come through they have to want to,after all its up to them.

Namaste
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm

I Believe That It Can Be Done But.. They Won't get good answers from the spirit as the spirit is being pushed to the seance/table/medium circle As When I Do Rescue work you need very strong Guides Which you will also need if you'r demanding :') Hope This Helps xx Love And Light -Auras123 Communication on demand 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:11 am

Seances, you don't see or hear of those much these days..

Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:34 am

No x But i've only had one with another medium x and she demanded this little boy to come to the table x and the little boy was frightened x I Could feel the shakingness' around Table but the other medium couldnt x Communication on demand 780422031
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Communication on demand Empty seances?

Post  Aura Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 pm

seances are happening all the time, as long as you move in the right circle :-) just sat with david thompson on wednesday, was wonderful to hear louis armstrong play and sing. that was so brill. i asked his materialised guide to touch me and he lovingly ruffled my hair. little boy timmy came and touched my hands with his little fingers. i said 'gosh your hands are warm'. the atmosphere was beautiful and loving. sitting in another seance with kai muggue in 3 weeks, cant wait as told he is very good. the seance room is norm to me. i sit in the cabinet 2 to 3 times a week x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:02 am

I'd quite like to attend a seance just out of interest.

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Communication on demand Empty lol

Post  Aura Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:56 am

once you sit, you are hooked. mental mediumship is wonderful but once you start to sit and have direct contact with people on the other side materialising, listening to louis armstrong play a harmonica and sing, ive heard freddy mercury sing, spoken to my sister on the other side and held her...once you get into this, you just cant step out...the seance room is my world, i love the direct contact, talking direct to evolved guides. its wonderful.. normally sit today but was out so sitting tomoro nite..crikey my sis has some philosophical questions she wants to ask my guide. dont know what. and wont know what. just hope she gets the answers she's looking for, but im sure she will. evolved guides are so knowledgeable and give answers people on our side either just guess at or give with their bias. theres nothing like speaking direct to an evolved guide and getting the truth.... love and blessings xx
    Helewisa
    Helewisa
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Student nurse, herbs, woods, freedom
    Registration date : 2012-04-20

Communication on demand Empty no demands

Post  Helewisa Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Demanding seems to me a very harsh technique. I suppose it is just a term or phrase "on demand", but I haven't found myself in a position to really try and connect with specific spirits repeatedly. Does that make sense? I am not very "out" about my ability and so I often have it turned off. This may sound extreme, I don't know, but I can tap in to do readings when I feel drawn to, but I usually go for months or years without any focused attempts.
    Now that I think on it, that is pretty strange! It is such an amazing gift, but I am also a very practical woman and do not want to make waves in that area I suppose.
    I have only read for, hmm, about six or seven people that I spoke to face to face (mediumship that is, Tarot readings have been quite a bit more). I believe that only three of them had a specific spirit that they were hoping to hear from or have confirmation of...I have read for others on another online forum and in that situation, there is only a reading if I am drawn to the post. I imagine it would be highly unlikely that I could just get in touch with any spirit that someone wished to hear from, at the drop of a hat.
    Sorry for the long and meandering reply, but this is an area I have heard people speculate on quite a bit. So, I would say that overall I agree with the idea that it is not likely...but everyone is different.
    Blessings,
    Helewisa
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Violet wrote:Are there any mediums here who can get the spirit of their sitters choice through on demand?

What are your thoughts on mediums who claim they can get ANY spirit they choose through?

Hello Violet

I can only speak for myself and the various mediums I have discussed this with. Reaching a spirit friend or family member on demand is not how it works--I have not as yet met anyone who says it does.

We have freedom of choice during our lives on the earth plane -- it seems reasonable to suppose that spirit has that same freedom of choice. What they do have more than us is a sense of duty--they connect to our earth plane to help and guide. It would therefore be reasonable to suppose that if an individual was in 'NEED' a spirit guide, friend or family member would step forward to help.

We also forget that our responsibilities continue in the spirit realm--what if you wanted to connect to a spirit entity that had business elsewhere? To just expect spirit to come through on demand seems to me to be very unreasonable except where the need is dire and then they will know and be there for us.

I hope that makes sense to everyone!

PPLLnL

Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Helewisa wrote:Demanding seems to me a very harsh technique. I suppose it is just a term or phrase "on demand", but I haven't found myself in a position to really try and connect with specific spirits repeatedly. Does that make sense? I am not very "out" about my ability and so I often have it turned off. This may sound extreme, I don't know, but I can tap in to do readings when I feel drawn to, but I usually go for months or years without any focused attempts. Now that I think on it, that is pretty strange! It is such an amazing gift, but I am also a very practical woman and do not want to make waves in that area I suppose.

Hi Helewisa, I don't think it's strange as you can very quickly become overwhelmed by doing readings constantly.
    I have only read for, hmm, about six or seven people that I spoke to face to face (mediumship that is, Tarot readings have been quite a bit more). I believe that only three of them had a specific spirit that they were hoping to hear from or have confirmation of...I have read for others on another online forum and in that situation, there is only a reading if I am drawn to the post. I imagine it would be highly unlikely that I could just get in touch with any spirit that someone wished to hear from, at the drop of a hat.

I think it's unlikely too, I doubt I could or anyone else could for that matter.
    Sorry for the long and meandering reply, but this is an area I have heard people speculate on quite a bit. So, I would say that overall I agree with the idea that it is not likely...but everyone is different.
    Blessings,
    Helewisa

No need to apologise Communication on demand 821538 interesting to read your thoughts.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi Aura yes I can imagine getting very easily hooked on mediumship.Communication on demand 15910

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Peter your post does make senseCommunication on demand 821538

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 am

Hi i once asked my guide to come through that night for me while on the way to a meeting and low and behold the medium got him so i dont know about asking the medium but it definatly works on asking spirit yourselfxxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi Peace, yes that can work well.Communication on demand 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:26 am