Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sharing beds

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Sharing beds Empty Sharing beds

Post  Violet Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 am

As a kid, I shared a bed with a sibling for a long time, that might be shocking to our younger members but it was commonplace years ago, it was also warmer if you didn't have heating (I can still see the frost patterns on the windows.Sharing beds 809779 ) But I also remember getting very little sleep due to their fidgeting.

Is sleeping with another body in the bed (at any age)really healthy, mentally, emotionally or physically, do we get proper rest?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Sharing beds Empty Re: Sharing beds

Post  feather Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 am

I think that to be totally relaxed is the best way to feel to get a good night's sleep.

Sometimes even sleeping with a husband who tosses and turns and snores at times doesn't help. Whatever you get used to, I suppose... but even then where someone is not totally alone in a bed, there probably a low level of awareness that subconsciously never relaxes totally.... always stays a little alert.

On the other hand for a little child frightened of the dark or thunder...being snuggled up in bed with a loving and trusted parent would be exactly the opposite....relaxing and comforting.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:51 am