Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

hello..and willing to participate....

leandrasut
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-06-06

hello..and willing to participate.... Empty hello..and willing to participate....

Post  leandrasut Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:21 pm

hello, i am new to this site.
    just wanted to pop by and say hello. Although i do not posses any spritual gifts, i am very spiritual.
    I also wanted to give the opportunity to anybody who is starting out and wants to practice readings etc..then i am more than willing to participate.

Hope your all ok
    Love leandra
    xxxx :astar:
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

hello..and willing to participate.... Empty Re: hello..and willing to participate....

Post  1antique Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:48 pm

:welcome: :si:

Sit back,put your feet up, and enjoy!

BTW...We ALL possess spiritual gifts...we just need to find them in ourselves......
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

hello..and willing to participate.... Empty Re: hello..and willing to participate....

Post  Violet Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 am

Hi Leandra, I agree with Allen (again!) and the fact your visiting a site like this shows you have an interest already which is always a good start, hope you enjoy the forum:asmile:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:56 am