Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Am I doing this right?

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Am I doing this right? Empty Am I doing this right?

Post  iScorpio Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 am

Hi Everyone,
    Recently I've been getting interested in Astral Projection and have been attempting it.. It's easy for me to meditate and relax and to get that "paralyzed" feeling. But now I need the next step.. Which I have been trying..
    Earlier I attempted Astral Projection and of course I went into that relaxed state.If you've seen the Christmas movie the Polar Express, Remember the part where they go down that gigantic slide and go to that giant bowl looking thing and went around and around and closer to the middle where the hole was, where they fell thru to the giant bag of presents? Well I visualized me going thru that hole and falling thru.. all of the sudden, I litterlay felt like I was falling thru my bed and flying. I also felt tingling, and dizziness. I held all the falling for about 10 seconds until I stopped.. I got up and I still felt tingly, and dizzy. Also I felt sick. What was all of this and am I doing things properly?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Am I doing this right? Empty Re: Am I doing this right?

Post  Native spirit Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 am

Am I doing this right? 348985 Everybody has a different sensation when astral travelling ,there is no right or wrong way to do it,you do what works for you, for myself i just leave my body and go,and back again, just keep practising and see what happens

Namaste
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Am I doing this right? Empty re:

Post  iScorpio Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Native spirit wrote:Am I doing this right? 348985 Everybody has a different sensation when astral travelling ,there is no right or wrong way to do it,you do what works for you, for myself i just leave my body and go,and back again, just keep practising and see what happens

Namaste

okay.. sounds good to me.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 am

I really don't know anything about it but it seems to me that you succeeded 100% to get such a lifelike feeling. Can you do it again and go to some other place that is really happy and pleasant and safe and secure and see what you feel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:00 pm