Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Native spirit
SpiritVoices
innerlight
Violet
8 posters

No light in their eyes

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

No light in their eyes Empty No light in their eyes

Post  Violet Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 am

Is it just me, because when I see a picture of a killer, a mass murder or something they seem to have no light in their eyes.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

No light in their eyes Empty Re: No light in their eyes

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:52 am

Violet wrote:Is it just me, because when I see a picture of a killer, a mass murder or something they seem to have no light in their eyes.

Possible they have lost their light in life... But then would it be the same if you looked at their picture and had no idea who they were or what they had done? Does knowing they were a killer or something taint ones perception of the person.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 am

No soul,Violet.

Isn't there a saying that 'the soul shines through the eyes'?

Something like that.

Joanie xx
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 pm

No light in their eyes 348985 The trouble with mass murderers is they have no values they dont value life or anything else , the light is on in a lot of them but there is no one at home, totally out of it.

Namaste
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Is this light the spiritual light or light you can see normally?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Native spirit wrote:No light in their eyes 348985 The trouble with mass murderers is they have no values they dont value life or anything else , the light is on in a lot of them but there is no one at home, totally out of it.

Namaste

You could be right there,Carron!

No light in their eyes 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 pm

I've seen that same lightless look in people in the flesh too, it has made my skin crawl and it has turned out a few times that these people have done some horrible things, nothing as serious as murder but certainly horrible things.

But then would it be the same if you looked at their picture and had no idea who they were or what they had done?

Yes, I believe I could get that from a picture, that may sound ridiculous but I believe I could.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:12 am

Can any of you see auras over the tv?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 am

Not so much an aura as such but I can look at people on the telly and they'll give me the creeps, to the point I have nightmares about them and other people I will look at and I feel like they are a really nice/kind /gentle/caring soul, even if they are playing the part of a character it's like I can see beyond that, whether or not this is aura reading in some form, or simply just 'picking bits up' about a person psychically I don't know, i've never physically seen an aura on tv.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 pm

I havnt seen an aura at all, lol. Not colours anyways, I have seen things that are much muchh more subtle. I think I can pick up on alot from tv too, but seen as most of what we see on tv isnt truth, It all feels the same. I thought it be interesting as tv is a lie, as in actors actresses etc on a show such as Eastender, they are acting so Must be weird realising this to a deeper level.

I see black coem over people, things when I try and see auras, I seen outlines in white thats all. Whats the black alll about? I see alot of flashing and fuzzyness though.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 pm

I seen outlines in white thats all. Whats the black alll about? I see alot of flashing and fuzzyness though.

Sounds like you're seeing parts of auras to me certainly the early stages of seeing them.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:11 am

I jsut saw a shadowy thing move pass me, I think im picking up on presence of energies as well now. how does it feel when you do?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:08 am

Violet wrote:Is it just me, because when I see a picture of a killer, a mass murder or something they seem to have no light in their eyes.

Hello

Odd way to put it....I got shivers when I read that. We are I so feel of light we are all Light Beings....I too know how one means this. Stuck me as very sad honestly. To think that one has no Light no hope really.

I have worked cases where there has been a mass murderer involved both in Spirit and still in the living realms. What I have come to find in their eyes at times is "blank stare" like a part of them has been almost shut off, there is no LIFE in their eyes, where there is expressions. Its almost at times like looking at a Glass Eye ( if one has seen a person with one) its an unerving feeling til one adjusts one's thoughts to look past that aspect of them.

I have come to find that one almost takes on that same blank expression when dealing with such a person like ye too are shut down on some level maybe so one does not FEEL what they have done full on. I have never been part of an identification line up but I have been shown pictures of some that are suspect of things.

Its odd as when I look at a person any person I see first their eyes. I am looking for their energy, to see if the eyes "dance with life" .

Interesting topic this be.....I wonder what me eyes show about "ME" being in some of the places I wonder into in life.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 am

I see first their eyes
    Me too Lynn, you can see a lot in the eyes.

I wonder what me eyes show about "ME"
    I imagine your eyes are dark and warm Lynn and dance with lifeNo light in their eyes 28115 With a cheeky little twinkleNo light in their eyes 451437

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 am

No light in their eyes 3093756457 Hello

No light in their eyes 160943 still waters run deep.....

Dark brown....and today tired. I am told I have eyes that at times laugh and at other times can give that stare of OMG so do not go there.....without any other part of me face moving....

In doing public speaking I have been taught how important the eyes and eye connections are how your to use them to bring somone back to focus if they are being disruptive but not in a GLARE way....to play with the audiance a times.

I LOVe nothing more than watching TV shows and looking at the eye's of even two people talking....

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:10 am

Eyes are important I think, you can read so much from them, they speak volunmes without ever opening your mouth.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Gone back to this topic because the eyes always fascinate me. 'Eyes are the window of the soul'.so it is said.

Our eyes can also affect how we feel inside. They can reflect a person's character.
    The face may be smiling but the eyes do not sometimes. I often wonder of the thoughts behind those eyes. I remember seeing a celebrity on the television,cracking jokes and beaming all over his face.
    I got fixed on his eyes watching them carefully, against the laughter which was issuing from his mouth.
    The eyes were cold. Watching the audience to see how much they liked his jokes.
    There was no humour in his eyes.

I saw a photo of a man one day who was evidently chuckling about some remark made to him by an unknown person sitting beside him. The mouth was open in a smile,actually a laugh but the eyes were watchful and curious. Sort of smile as if to say....'do you really think that joke is funny?'

Marvellous what observations are made from studying eyes,the windows to our soul.

Joanie
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:04 pm

No light in the eyes/vacant look can indicate not being connected/disassociated from life, e.g. in those that are depressed.

Compare this to someone in love....so sparkly eyed!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:35 pm

ameliorate wrote:No light in the eyes/vacant look can indicate not being connected/disassociated from life, e.g. in those that are depressed.

Compare this to someone in love....so sparkly eyed!

True,Amy. One only has to look to see what mood a certain person is in by looking at their eyes.

Happiness is obvious in a bright pair of eyes.

Joanie
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:24 pm

I Have been told my eyes draw you in,they are so deep and dark,not many can look me in the eye

Namaste
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm