Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Selenite

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Selenite Empty Selenite

Post  Violet Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:06 am

Originally posted by Innerlight
    SELENITE
    6/7/2006

CHAKRA(S): Crown

VIBRATION: Number 8

ZODIAC: Taurus

ATTRIBUTES: Translucent Selenite has a very fine vibration and brings clarity of mind, opening the crown and higher crown chakras and accessing angelic consciousness and higher guidance. Selenite instills deep peace and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work. Telepathy is enhanced each person holding a piece of pure-vibration Selenite. The purest translucent white Selenite has an ethereal quality and is said to inhabit the place between light and matter. It can be used to form a protective grid around the house, creating a safe and quiet space that does not allow outside influences in-use internally in the corners of the house. A large piece placed in the house ensures a peaceful atmosphere. Selenite wands can detach entities from the aura or preventing anything external from influencing the mind. It can be used for scrying to see the future or to ascertain what has happened in the past. Selenite clears confusion and a powerful disperser and stabilizer for erratic emotions.

HEALING: Selenite aligns the spinal column and promotes flexibility, guards against epileptic seizures. This stone neutralizes mercury poisoning from dental amalgam and reverses the effects of free radicals. It is an excellent crystal for breast feeding and nurturing a child.

ORANGE-BROWN SELENITE: Earth angelic energies and aids earth healing.

BLUE SELENITE: When placed on the third eye quiets the intellect facilitates shutting off mind chatter during meditation and quickly reveals the core of a problem.

GREEN SELENITE: Assists in working toward the highest good. It makes you feel good about yourself and helps to overcome the effects of aging on the skin and skeleton.

FISHTAIL SELENITE: Provides deep healing for the nerves. It is extremely calming, stabilizing emotions and defusing tension. This form of Selenite is often called Angel's Wing Selenite as it facilitates angelic contact.

DESERT ROSE SELENITE: Helps to dissolve self imposed programs that have been running for too long. It releases the program and assists in finding an appropriate replacement. It can be used to strengthen affirmations of purpose
    gwenddydd
    gwenddydd

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : Sailing, runes, reading, writing, jui-jitsu, herbs , horsebackriding, dancing.
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Selenite Empty Re: Selenite

Post  gwenddydd Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:24 pm

I love selenite, I was lucky enough to hold on to a big piece of it for a while during my birthday when a friend came to visit and he brought his crystals with him.

It is very clear, in more then one sense.

For those of you who also love selenite. Check out this link.
    http://www.crystalinks.com/mexicocrystals.html
    The biggest :peace: crystals ever.
    :astar:
    Gwen
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks Gwen :grin:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 am

I managed to get an excellent piece of selenite at the weekend :stars:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 20, 2010 12:00 am

I've had my eye on a beautiful piece of selenite for ages it's a big piece but they wanted 10 pounds for it, I came accross another piece elsewhere about the same size and shape but for only 2 pounds so i've bought it, only thing is I can't shove it under my pillow Selenite 809779

peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Fri May 27, 2011 2:58 am

I really love Selenite. So far I have a little Selenite tower, a Selenite tea light holder where the light travels inside of the Selenite when the tea light is lite. A Selenite crystal ball and I have an Angel grid made up of four Selenite tumblestones placed at the foot of each leg of my bed. I find the vibration very peaceful.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 27, 2011 9:47 pm

The Selenite ball sounds lovely Peaceand karma Selenite 15910

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Fri May 27, 2011 10:16 pm

I got it cheap up Covent Garden a few years ago. Its got a clearer side on one side so I look at this side when I'm using it. I've never seen anything in it. Everytime I use it I get really relaxed and mellow. Selenite seems to be a crystal that just relaxes me.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Hi Peaceand karma, keep trying, I thought nothing was ever going to happen, then it did! Selenite 821538 It's good it relaxes you as I tend to find it works better if you're well relaxed, also gaze very softly and allow yourself to blink, do let us know when you're successful.

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Sat May 28, 2011 2:42 am

Do you see spirit in your mind eye? Or do they appear within your crystal ball? I watched on Most Haunted where they lite a candle in a dark room and looked at themselves in a mirror. If you do this you can see your face change into another face. I've sat in circles before and given people not very good messages but I always saw in my minds eye. Would I see from the crystal ball or from my mind?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 29, 2011 12:10 am

Hi Peaceandkarma, i've dome the mirror thing but it can be unnerving so don't attempt it if any of yopu are easily rattled, I found it very interesting and saw my (then) guide.

RE the ball, the images I saw appeared to be within the ball I believed them to be in the ball, but many believe there is no image in the ball because you are seeing it in your minds eye.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:34 am