Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
SpiritVoices
Violet
shezza1982
7 posters

I feel that we had met before...........

shezza1982
    shezza1982

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Job/hobbies : horse care and management ( and a full time mum too)
    Registration date : 2012-05-13

I feel that we had met before........... Empty I feel that we had met before...........

Post  shezza1982 Mon May 14, 2012 2:14 pm

I am not sure how to class what me and my fiance have as I don't like to label things too much, but from the first day we started talking I felt like I knew him and he felt like he knew me (or so he says lol).
    Our lives have been similar in how they have worked out, bad dad's, abusive relationships, etc......We met online ( i know lots of people don't agree with this but it worked for me) I was in a women's refuge so was not able to go out to meet someone and I had no desire to either.We started talking as friends as we both have a passion for animals and it grew from there.
    We are now engaged, with a baby and have been together for 2 years. We don't live in the same country at the moment bt will be in 6 weeks. When we are appart I feel empty, he just seems to make me feel "whole" and safe,secure.

Does anyone know what this is that we have got???????????

All I know is I can't see my life without him and he can't see his life without me.........and that feels good!!!

I feel that we had met before........... Empty Re: I feel that we had met before...........

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 pm

I personally think what you have there is a lovely story with a happy ending. I feel that we had met before........... 28115

As for what bond you have... I'm reticent to answer for similar reasons to yourself; it's a subjective and very individual area - maybe this thread will help?

http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t5881-twin-flames-soul-mates
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

I feel that we had met before........... Empty Re: I feel that we had met before...........

Post  Violet Wed May 23, 2012 9:56 pm

How did I miss this thread, how good to read of a happy ending or should that be beginning, I think the bond youare thinking of is soulmate but I can't tell you if this guy is your soulmate, only you will know that, I wish you every happiness :astar:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 24, 2012 8:12 am

I think this is fantastic!
    You sound as if you have met your true soulmate.
    A very happy future to you both.
    :urwelcome:
    Joanie x
    shezza1982
    shezza1982

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Job/hobbies : horse care and management ( and a full time mum too)
    Registration date : 2012-05-13

Post  shezza1982 Sat May 26, 2012 4:51 am

Even though I don't like labels as such I think I have my soulmate too (YAY). I remember my other half saying that in Finnish history there was a knight (who has the same initals as him and looks similar to him) married a woman who had 2 children from a past relationship ( like me). A friend's father of my fiance's is a historian and was looking through a book found the picture of the knight and showed him. My fiance was a little bit spooked by it but I have calmed him down :D

So maybe there is an older connection there???????? Who knows........................
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat May 26, 2012 10:06 pm

A past life connection do you think? :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:53 am

An old topic but interesting. Nice to read that a Soul Relationship worked out.

I have read so many interesting accounts of soul mates meeting again and again.

What is the attraction between soul mates? Are they like minded? Is there certain aspects there that attract one person to another?

My thoughts would be on soul mates is a romantic attraction but this doesn't always seem to be so.

I assume that connection is between the two souls. Not their looks,not their nature, not how handsome or pretty,but purely 'souls'.

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:34 am

Joanie wrote:An old topic but interesting. Nice to read that a Soul Relationship worked out.

What is the attraction between soul mates? Are they like minded? Is there certain aspects there that attract one person to another?

My thoughts would be on soul mates is a romantic attraction but this doesn't always seem to be so.

I assume that connection is between the two souls. Not their looks,not their nature, not how handsome or pretty,but purely 'souls'.

Joanie

It is not that clear cut. If we have the pleasure of coming from the higher astral realm into this body, we most likely made various arrangements.
    And we have usually more then one possibility as a mate, partner. Often we have someone we meet, but not marry. As I had someone, I still think fondly of, but always knew, I would not marry.
    We can be attracted to someone we have no arrangement with, and the arrangement never comes to pass.
    Remembering back, when I met my partner, there was an other girl very similar in stature, and looking back, this seamed to confuse me for a little wile. But there where some characteristics that draw me to my now partner.
    I met several people during my life I seam to have arrangement with. They are just there to teach us something or we them. It is never a one way street.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:13 am

Detlef wrote:
    Joanie wrote:An old topic but interesting. Nice to read that a Soul Relationship worked out.

Joanie

It is not that clear cut. If we have the pleasure of coming from the higher astral realm into this body, we most likely made various arrangements.
    And we have usually more then one possibility as a mate, partner. Often we have someone we meet, but not marry. As I had someone, I still think fondly of, but always knew, I would not marry.
    We can be attracted to someone we have no arrangement with, and the arrangement never comes to pass.
    Remembering back, when I met my partner, there was an other girl very similar in stature, and looking back, this seamed to confuse me for a little wile. But there where some characteristics that draw me to my now partner.
    I met several people during my life I seam to have arrangement with. They are just there to teach us something or we them. It is never a one way street.

I can understand that,detlef.
    My second husband was always a comfortable man to live with. Never have thought of him as a soul mate though. Nor my first husband. The first marriage was a disaster.

My second in a way was friendship,a true friendship. We fitted well together.
    Our minds always seemed to meld together in a way it was almost like reading each other's thoughts. Would you call that a true 'soul mate' relationship?

Joanie

Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:04 am

It most likely was, but this does not mean your first partner was not.
    It is very likely that, if you hadn't learned your lesson in your first marriage, you never would have had your second.
    In my understanding, it is those who are the closest to us who teach us the hardest lessons.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Yes,I understand that. Have already experienced that,friendship broken.
    Too proud for my own good....

Interesting posts you put with good explanations.
    Thank you,my friend.

Joanie

maple31
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-06-07

Post  maple31 Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:43 pm

This is such a wonderful story to hear. I believe you two will be very happy. It reminds me of me and my soulmate. :)
    When we met I knew that it was my soulmate. Your spirit just KNOWS INSTANTLY. I felt my breath left me and I felt nervous and butterflies in my stomach. It was amazing and a feeling I'll never forget. Each day I love my soulmate more and more, and we've been together 7 years and going! :) I'm so happy that we met. We're soulmates, lovers, bestfriends, everything! It's the best.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Sometimes it is not always good to meet an old soulmate. It depends how we got along in our last life with them.

Not always happiness,I am afraid.

But for those who truly love each other and no obstacles in the way,it must be truly heaven... K\'s stars

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 pm

I have always believed in soul-mates and it's so good to read about two people who so obviously are having found each other.

I truly believe that we don't have to marry our soul-mate, they can be just a very good friend who we know we can turn to and will be there to lend us a shoulder to cry on.

:astar:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Now strangely enough,I made another net friend over the past few days.   Not on here but elsewhere.  
    He has had a lot bad luck in his life.    Illness and unhappiness.

I feel very much at home with him....comfortable as friends.
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 am

I think a good question to ask yourself when pondering if one is a soul mate is this - Is your love so strong for each other you would wish to live another life with them?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 am

shezza1982 wrote: I am not sure how to class what me and my fiance have as I don't like to label things too much, but from the first day we started talking I felt like I knew him and he felt like he knew me (or so he says lol).
    Our lives have been similar in how they have worked out, bad dad's, abusive relationships, etc......We met online ( i know lots of people don't agree with this but it worked for me) I was in a women's refuge so was not able to go out to meet someone and I had no desire to either.We started talking as friends as we both have a passion for animals and it grew from there.
    We are now engaged, with a baby and have been together for 2 years. We don't live in the same country at the moment bt will be in 6 weeks. When we are appart I feel empty, he just seems to make me feel "whole" and safe,secure.

Does anyone know what this is that we have got???????????

All I know is I can't see my life without him and he can't see his life without me.........and that feels good!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------You don't live in the same country at the moment?   Even soulmates need time and space to know each other.   You can have net friends all over the world but would that friendship last a lifetime?
    A net friendship can be very fragile,you have never met.
    I sincerely hope that it will work out,but please get to know another well first.   A life time romance is beautiful but it has to last for the rest of your life.
    Be happy.Joan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:03 am