Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Meditation Training

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Meditation Training Empty Meditation Training

Post  Auras Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 pm

i Have Trouble Doing Meditation i Get This Feeling Like I Want To Do Meditation But Dont Want To Aswell... /:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Meditation Training Empty Re: Meditation Training

Post  Violet Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:38 am

Fear of the unknown, it's very common so please don't worry, i'll try and find some gentle meditations/visualisations to start you off. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Deepwaters
    Deepwaters

Female
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

Post  Deepwaters Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:53 am

Have you managed to do it before, Auras, or have you been trying without success?
    If so, you probably just haven't found a method which suits you, there are some good ones on the internet.
    For instance, find a mandala you like and feel drawn to and use that to concentrate at the beginning of your meditation. This helps to stop the mind drifting.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Auras wrote:i Have Trouble Doing Meditation i Get This Feeling Like I Want To Do Meditation But Dont Want To Aswell... /:

auras the answer to your question is within your own words: i want to do meditation but don't want to as well - you will not be able to do meditation as long as there be a part of you that wouldn't like to do that. there is NO MUST to do meditation, you don't want to- don't do it...no harm done, and yes you can develop your abilities without meditation. meditation is a great help, but if you don't want to - don't. no good will come from forcing yourself doing something your own body, mind and heart refuse to accept.

S
    carolxxxxx
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-05-19

Meditation Training Empty medditation

Post  carolxxxxx Sun May 19, 2013 10:17 pm

hi ive just joind the site i do meditation nearly every nite i find it really hard to visualise can eny one help me out please

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun May 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi Carol, Try doing a relaxation exercise before you meditate also meditating so often can be difficult as you can end up feeling 'under pressure to perform'

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:35 am