Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Different Lives in different Universes

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Different Lives in  different Universes Empty Different Lives in different Universes

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Is it possible that as one person we can live different lives on different universes?

We are living at this moment on planet earth.

Are we living as the same person but a completely different life?

We are born on the same day,we marry the same person,we have the same children.

Take my life for instance.

Married twice,two children,two step children and a good life so far. Widowed a few years ago.

Now imagine living a different life with the same people.

But a different twist to life.

How would you imagine or like another life on a different universe?

Maybe a more intellectual life,an Universe that is far more advanced than here on earth.

Or to go to the extreme,an universe that could be less intelligent and not so advanced as here.

Imagine the different lives we could live.

Maybe lives in the past but we are the same people.

What's your opinions?

Joanie
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Different Lives in  different Universes Empty Re: Different Lives in different Universes

Post  Lynn Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Hello

That question sort of flows along the topic I have for Sunday's Discussion group at Church . "Starseeds" here is what I came up with might open the door to discussions.

Star Seeds and Soul Family

We are all starseeds, star people, or starborn meaning we are not created in physical reality. Our souls experience simultaneously in many realities, timelines, and realms. We are soul’s sparks of light having one or more experiences in physical reality about to remember that it is all a consciousness hologram.

What do you think about the statement we are not created in a physical reality?

Do you feel that our Soul’s experience simultaneously in many realities, timelines, and realms?

Where do we come from, the main answer here would be "God," but in terms of the souls that become physical human beings, we all come from other worlds.

Where do you think our Soul comes from? If we look at a God ( Mother / Father concept is that the origin of our soul or just our physical being or both or neither?

When we think of life on other planets, we usually think of third-dimensional life forms, probably carbon-based, with cells, DNA, and a heartbeat or something. However, most life is in the higher dimensions, which we cannot see (unless you are open to your psychic abilities).

To be physical human beings do we have to come from the carbon based realms?

Do you feel there is life in higher dimensional planes that can come down to be human in our dimension?

Given that most people think of "Heaven" as being the place where they attain the most spiritual growth, this may sound odd, but this world is an incredible catalyst for growth, which is why we chose to come here.

Do you feel that our World gives us that opportunity for growth?

Do we choose to come to the Earth to experience or are we sent?

Soul family

The universe is like a fractal: there are patterns within patterns. Your body is a microcosm of the universe: it contains galaxies, suns, and planets. Your cells are a microcosm of your body. And so on.

We appear to be here in this third-dimensional world, but we are also present in a higher-dimensional reality with our soul family on another world. For example, some come from the Sirius system, which is sixth-dimensional. We have family on these other worlds, too, and they have been our family for longer than we have been reincarnating on Earth.

To be sure, we exist at higher frequencies, too. We are our Higher Selves, after all. And then there is God, whom we've never left at all while we had all these fractal dreams in the Universe.

Most people who are interested in metaphysics want to know about their past lives. It's fun, certainly, and they can help us understand our current life and its lessons. Choices we made in past lives continue to affect us in this one, particularly if they are not healed or released. For example, a previous vow of poverty can affect you now unless you release the vow. There is no question that we have lived before in all kinds of bodies and as all kinds of people. But as we begin to examine the big picture in which we are all One, we begin to understand that on the spiritual level, we have not only experienced our past lives, but everyone else's, too.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Different Lives in  different Universes Empty Re: Different Lives in different Universes

Post  mia Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:35 pm

I believe we are all multi dimensional.
    I believe we are living a life on other planets, other time zones, past, present and future.
    I cannot give an explanation as to how, or even how I know.
    I just do.
    Maybe at a later date, I will have more information xxx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Exactly what I was looking for,Lynn.

Perfect.

You put it into words exactly how I like and feel about this subject.

So much knowledge from different planets and places we would never expect to see in our lifetime here on earth.

So many lifetimes from the same person,all different ways of the same life.

Different beginnings and different endings.

Living every aspect of one life.

When we leave here and every other dimension we exist on,the experience of those in our multi dimensional memory.

Fantastic.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello

That question sort of flows along the topic I have for Sunday's Discussion group at Church . "Starseeds" here is what I came up with might open the door to discussions.

Star Seeds and Soul Family

We are all starseeds, star people, or starborn meaning we are not created in physical reality. Our souls experience simultaneously in many realities, timelines, and realms. We are soul’s sparks of light having one or more experiences in physical reality about to remember that it is all a consciousness hologram.

What do you think about the statement we are not created in a physical reality?

Do you feel that our Soul’s experience simultaneously in many realities, timelines, and realms?

Where do we come from, the main answer here would be "God," but in terms of the souls that become physical human beings, we all come from other worlds.

Where do you think our Soul comes from? If we look at a God ( Mother / Father concept is that the origin of our soul or just our physical being or both or neither?

When we think of life on other planets, we usually think of third-dimensional life forms, probably carbon-based, with cells, DNA, and a heartbeat or something. However, most life is in the higher dimensions, which we cannot see (unless you are open to your psychic abilities).

To be physical human beings do we have to come from the carbon based realms?

Do you feel there is life in higher dimensional planes that can come down to be human in our dimension?

Given that most people think of "Heaven" as being the place where they attain the most spiritual growth, this may sound odd, but this world is an incredible catalyst for growth, which is why we chose to come here.

Do you feel that our World gives us that opportunity for growth?

Do we choose to come to the Earth to experience or are we sent?

Soul family

The universe is like a fractal: there are patterns within patterns. Your body is a microcosm of the universe: it contains galaxies, suns, and planets. Your cells are a microcosm of your body. And so on.

We appear to be here in this third-dimensional world, but we are also present in a higher-dimensional reality with our soul family on another world. For example, some come from the Sirius system, which is sixth-dimensional. We have family on these other worlds, too, and they have been our family for longer than we have been reincarnating on Earth.

To be sure, we exist at higher frequencies, too. We are our Higher Selves, after all. And then there is God, whom we've never left at all while we had all these fractal dreams in the Universe.

Most people who are interested in metaphysics want to know about their past lives. It's fun, certainly, and they can help us understand our current life and its lessons. Choices we made in past lives continue to affect us in this one, particularly if they are not healed or released. For example, a previous vow of poverty can affect you now unless you release the vow. There is no question that we have lived before in all kinds of bodies and as all kinds of people. But as we begin to examine the big picture in which we are all One, we begin to understand that on the spiritual level, we have not only experienced our past lives, but everyone else's, too.

I found the last paragraph extremely interesting,Lynn.

May I ask permission to 'cut and paste' the reference so I can keep it in my files. It is the best information I have read about star seeds.

Thank you.

Joanie x

it is the best
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Hello

Sure anything I put forth is free to be used and passed along if one wishes. I will add some idea's too from what I get from Sunday's discussion. Its alywas interesting to hear how other's feel.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello

Sure anything I put forth is free to be used and passed along if one wishes. I will add some idea's too from what I get from Sunday's discussion. Its alywas interesting to hear how other's feel.

Lynn

Thanks very much,Lynn.

Much appreciated,I like to keep information like that for reference if I am not sure of anyone item.

I can always refer.....Different Lives in  different Universes 621623

Joanie xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 pm