Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

introduction

smolarekuk
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : London cabby, spirtulisim
    Registration date : 2012-09-24

introduction Empty introduction

Post  smolarekuk Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi all, I'm a 47yo London cabbie. I have since the death of my Mother 9 years ago had an interest in all things spiritual, which provided me great comfort at my time of greiving. The most memorable books i have read are by Sylvia Brown which gave me a thirst for a spiritual path. I'm now searching for a spiritulist church to attend and look forward to engaging with you all ont the forumintroduction 368832
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

introduction Empty Re: introduction

Post  CW Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Hello smolarekuk, introduction 782572 introduction 408815I am CW! I love the spiritual path because I don't need a church or congregation. I have learn much from the members here on SF. However, on this path of spirituality, I actually learn from physical and non-physical around me.

Best wishes to you and I hope you enjoy engaging with us on introduction 408815

introduction 114703
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:23 am

Hi Smolarekuk, i'm sorry for your loss,do let us know how you get on at the church. It's good you found some comfort in Sylvia's work, she's wrote some lovely books. :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:31 pm