Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Kaere
Violet
6 posters

For those who meditate regularly

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

For those who meditate regularly Empty For those who meditate regularly

Post  Violet Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:56 am

within the meditation, do you go to the same place each time, and do you go there automatically or make a concious effort to go to the same place each time, or do you just go with the flow and 'go' wherever?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

For those who meditate regularly Empty Re: For those who meditate regularly

Post  Kaere Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 pm

It depends on what I'm trying to accomplish really. I find that the more I go to the same place in my mind, the more real it becomes. But sometimes I just like to stay and "float" in the blackness and wait to see what thoughts and sounds come to me - this is what I do for readings.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:07 pm

I meditate regularly, I love it, but I also love using visualisation techniques. With visualisations it is possible to choose a purpose and a situation. With pure meditation it is more of a clearing of the mind and all thoughts and just being at peace, allowing the body and the mind to connect.
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 am

I was trained in Transcendental Meditation over 25 years ago and meditate daily. In the beginning, I required a quiet space but now I can meditate walking across the moors and dales. Sitting beside a small stream is also a good place.
    Aliunas
    Aliunas

Female
    Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Aliunas Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:14 pm

I meditate usually with question in mind. This reveals many things and lessons I did not know before. After the question is answered, I usually just sit and totally still my mind, and just enjoy the absolute quiet and nothingness.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Hello
    I not be big on meditaitons I tend to go too deep in. I have been doing more in Church of late trying to bring in that to me. What I find is that is quiet time and it brings me in a Spirit to deal with. Someone at times that needs that bit more energy to connect to me for help. Often its seen in Church by other Medium's there that Lynn has been busy with someone and its respected that I work in White Light and that its ok. Or I get a message for a member there. Something I can pass on to them in private that a family member said HELLO.

I Astral Travel on a thought and go. No meditations needed think and I go too can still be very much here too.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 am