Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

does it make sense?

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

does it make sense? Empty does it make sense?

Post  shayn Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:11 pm

hi all,

I don’t know if this makes any sense, but some insights will be more then welcome.

I woke up this morning after having this dream, at first it thought it is just a stupid dream, some mishmash of the day’s input, but something didn’t feel right, and I remember the dream quite vividly, so I took some time to look into it, and here is what I got:

But first some personal history: for many years I had the feeling that I was sexually abused as a little child- no older then 4. I have no real memories from the event, but it was a strong feeling I had in my body and that aroused in some situations later on in my life. I tried once asking my mom about it, but her reaction made me give up the idea all together. And I really don’t know if there is some truth in my feelings, or maybe it is my imagination or maybe a memory from past life, I really don’t know. I must admit that I haven’t thought about this for some years now. I thought I made peace with it, until this morning.

My dream was a stupid one. I was a detective, a police detective but my rank was very law, a beginner, and everyone bossed me around.

Anyway we were in this big house that was crowded with family members and close family friends, they were kind of celebrating or whatever. We were there to investigate the rape of a small child- the child of the owner.

The chief detective following the assumption of the father that someone from the outside raped the little girl. So we or I looked around for clues of a break in or something like this.

The little girl said nothing, either she was too young or in shock, but she refused to speak. At one point I found myself with the little girl together at the same room. I addressed her and we either played or did something together, but at one point I realized I can hear her thoughts, her little almost baby like thoughts, bites and pieces of thoughts and clues. I smile at her and we formed some kind of a connections. She told me who hurt her, and gave me some clues to prove it. Soon enough I found the man. he was a very close to the family, or maybe a family member.

I wend to tell my boss, but he wouldn’t listen, he told me to keep doing what I was told to do and not to make such stupid remarks.

Seeing that the guilty man will stay free, I went to the room where the little girt was.

I told her with my thoughts that she needs no worry any more as I will be here forever to protect her and look after her and no one will ever harm her again.

I told her I’m not really a detective but her guardian angel and that I will never leave her again. She is safe now.

I waked up from this dream, thinking it was such a stupid dream, and I was angry as I didn’t remember which one was the rapist, and I though: what the point of a crime dream with out the ending. And it really made me angry not to know who was the guilty man.

But as i said, something didn't feel right, and then reflecting on this dream it connected to my feelings about being abused as a child. And I thought that maybe this was a closer of things, that only now I really made peace with it, or I feel safe or whatever, maybe it is a sign of healing?? Or a message from my angel??

Thank you for listening, and any words are mostly wellcome.

S
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

does it make sense? Empty Re: does it make sense?

Post  Violet Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm

I'll come back to this later shayn :asmile:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    spirit
    spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 238
    Job/hobbies : reiki master and teacher
    Registration date : 2009-06-16

Post  spirit Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:12 am

That must have been a very emotional dream.

It would appear to me that you were talking to your inner child and the abuse you believed happened was confirmed for you - but the person responsible still eludes you - is this a sign that you will never know the full truth so you must live with what you know and begin to heal from the inner child onwards.

This is of course only my personal perception of your dream :asmile:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:21 am

It's an excellent one which i'm inclined to agree with :asmile:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    spirit
    spirit

Female

Post  spirit Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:31 am

Violet wrote:It's an excellent one which i'm inclined to agree with :asmile:

Why thank you :grins:
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 am

sprit, i thought so as well,
    i only feel that the healing all ready took place or started some time ago, and now it was only conformation for the healing prossess.
    i 'm working on healing my inner child, or better say, healing myself,
    so thank you for your words, it means alot to me
    S
    spirit
    spirit

Female

Post  spirit Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:26 pm

shayn wrote:sprit, i thought so as well,
    i only feel that the healing all ready took place or started some time ago, and now it was only conformation for the healing prossess.
    i 'm working on healing my inner child, or better say, healing myself,
    so thank you for your words, it means alot to me
    S
    You are very welcome :urwelcome:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:47 pm