Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A day of signs? HELP

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

A day of signs?  HELP Empty A day of signs? HELP

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:53 pm

What a day! I am wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me. I started my day with meditation. Before I bagan I started with a protected and becan my meditation with intenetion by asking my spirit guide for help and to please show me a message. From that point on not good things have happened. My puppy escaped me when I was letting her outside, when I caught up to her she had been hit by a car. I took her into the vet and the vet said that she was just fine, just some really bad cuts and bruises, thank god. Then awhile ago we had a well put in, we are getting help to pay for it and we are waiting on the program, and the man who put our well in came to our house and was very upset with me because the woman has not called him back, then a man came to the door that was selling meat out of his freezer in the back of his truck. I had to tell him no thank you several times before he would stop pushing his product and leave, and then he was visibaly upset, which gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. Then the last thing so far, my mom stopped by and there is a chance that something is wrong with her lymnodes possibly cancer. I am not saying that it has been necessarily a dad day, there have been pleasent things too. I feel like I am being sent a message, but I am new at this. I asked for a message, and said that I am open to spirits of the light, and if there is something that I need to know to please tell me. Then I closed the protection at the end. HELP! Anyone? Any advice?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A day of signs?  HELP Empty Re: A day of signs? HELP

Post  Violet Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi Mary I don't think these were signs as such, the incident with your pup was an unfortunate accident, thankfully the outcome was good, so sorry to hear your mum is poorly though, it seems when bad news or bad things happen it comes all at once, but you also said somethings today were pleasant, perhaps you were simply being shown the balance of life good and bad all in the same day?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:24 am

Maybe, thank you. I appreciate it, I was a little nervous.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 am

Sometimes bad happen and always at the same time.
    The same with good things.

Just coincidence.
    How often do we say 'What a day,I have had today' then wake up next morning,the sun is shining and we say 'Hey,I feel good,it's going to be a good day'.
    :asmile:
    Joanie

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 am

Some years back when I was new to 'the spooks' I was doing my best to apply what I was learning and trying to be aware of any 'spirit guidance' that might have been coming my way.

At that time I was facing major changes in my job with consequent impact on moving home. I was desperate to make the 'right' decisions and following any direction I thought 'spirit' might be guiding me. At the time I attended our local Spiritualist church and took the opportunity to speak with the president about my uncertainties.

He said to me he thought I should just get on with life and make my own decisions. He told me that although he was deeply involved with the church when he left it he just got on with his ordinary day-to-day life. He didn't look for guidance from 'spirit' about his personal life or see its involvement in what he was doing.

Nowadays I wonder if others face the temptation I once faced to see every little, or not so little, event as something spiritually significant, something in which there's an involvement of their discarnate helpers, something that's somehow spiritually significant or meaningful.

Messages they're afraid they're failing to hear....
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:07 am

Thank you so much everyone! I know I was seeing too much into things. I was worried for a little while though. I was thinking, man I know that my energies are imbalanced but I didn't think this bad. You are all so awesome!!! I apprecitate it. And joanie you are right it is going to be a great day!And Mac you are right, this is what I was doing. I had asked for a message and was afraid that I was receiveing a bad message. You all have given me peace.......A day of signs?  HELP 821538
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:54 am

It's good to learn that my thoughts had some relevance for you, Mary. A day of signs?  HELP 28115
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:00 pm

I used to be the same as you.....wonder if spirit were trying to tell me something. Having a 'go' at one time and praising them up another time.

I gave up at the end.

Just accepted what would happen and what wouldn't happen.

To be honest,I do think that we receive warnings sometimes if anything drastic was to happen.

Especially our health.

Give you an example.

My husband was a cable jointer. (fixing the large electrical cables buried underground.

They were extremely heavy.

Attending the spirit church one evening,his mother came through and gave a warning to him.

The medium asked him if he had been working with anything exceptionally heavy.

Hubby just shook his head....(he was used to pulling cables around)

The following week he was off work with an aching back.

That is the kind of message which could puzzle us.

Jst a small example.

Events we take for granted.

Look at the small events too.

The hidden meaning inside a message.

A day of signs?  HELP 28115

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:20 pm

A day of signs?  HELP 101500
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am

He said to me he thought I should just get on with life and make my own decisions. He told me that although he was deeply involved with the church when he left it he just got on with his ordinary day-to-day life. He didn't look for guidance from 'spirit' about his personal life or see its involvement in what he was doing.

Very sound advice you received there Mac i'm in several positions right now and I keep hoping for signs and guidance to give me a direction to go in regarding so many things, but it's funny how the spiritual side of things seems to shut down when you're going through such times, I know of course it's never shut down fully, but it can almost feel like an abandonment and you're left swimming around in a frustrating situation or in my case, several, the words you have shared I will take as a 'sign' or rather a kick in the pants :giggles: to just get on with it....thank you!

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 am

Violet wrote:

Very sound advice you received there Mac i'm in several positions right now and I keep hoping for signs and guidance to give me a direction to go in regarding so many things, but it's funny how the spiritual side of things seems to shut down when you're going through such times, I know of course it's never shut down fully, but it can almost feel like an abandonment and you're left swimming around in a frustrating situation or in my case, several, the words you have shared I will take as a 'sign' or rather a kick in the pants :giggles: to just get on with it....thank you!

I'm happy if my thoughts have helped a little. A day of signs?  HELP 28115
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:19 am

millergrls wrote:What a day! I am wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me. I started my day with meditation. Before I bagan I started with a protected and becan my meditation with intenetion by asking my spirit guide for help and to please show me a message. From that point on not good things have happened. My puppy escaped me when I was letting her outside, when I caught up to her she had been hit by a car. I took her into the vet and the vet said that she was just fine, just some really bad cuts and bruises, thank god. Then awhile ago we had a well put in, we are getting help to pay for it and we are waiting on the program, and the man who put our well in came to our house and was very upset with me because the woman has not called him back, then a man came to the door that was selling meat out of his freezer in the back of his truck. I had to tell him no thank you several times before he would stop pushing his product and leave, and then he was visibaly upset, which gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. Then the last thing so far, my mom stopped by and there is a chance that something is wrong with her lymnodes possibly cancer. I am not saying that it has been necessarily a dad day, there have been pleasent things too. I feel like I am being sent a message, but I am new at this. I asked for a message, and said that I am open to spirits of the light, and if there is something that I need to know to please tell me. Then I closed the protection at the end. HELP! Anyone? Any advice?

I think that the message might be. 'Take care what you wish for.....be aware that thoughts of need or thoughts of fear can manifest easily.'..... because wishes/ intentions/thoughts can manifest really easily and quickly for some people and having read your deer hunter story...you have quite a bit of power attached to your intentions. A good exercise is to look at the incident and ask yourself questions like.....'Did I think the puppy needed free outside time or was I afraid he might be injured?.....Did I think that I was needing some more meat but needed a good price?....Did I feel I should have phoned the well man myself?.....Was I thinking that I needed to support my mother more or am afraid something could happen to her?

All of these thoughts could have manifested in that way you describe. The thing is to question things that happen and mostly you will find that yes you had thought something similar. The fact that things happened not in a way that you wanted, just means that you have some fine tuning to do. But the angels certainly worked overtime to get the message out to you that day.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 am

Feather, once again, you are right. My first mistake I have learned (as I said I am new to this) was that I did not close down my meditation that day properly. My two year old son had woken up and was behaving in a way to get my attention. I will not make that mistake again. My big message was to stop procrastinating. I procrastinated with the puppy (which by the way she is fine, the angels were really taking care of her that day), I procrastinated on the well guy, and I am always feeling like i am procrastinating when it comes to spending time with my mother. I am very very bad with procrastination. I have been taking steps to fix this. And you are right about being more aware of my intentions. I have ran into a few other (small things thank the lord) where I have wished it and it has happened. Before I just always thought this good luck, now I am seeing different. And thanks to your enlightenment I will definately be more careful of what I wish forA day of signs?  HELP 821538
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:49 am

A day of signs?  HELP 738889Hi Mary, It's something that I am experiencing too at the moment. cheers Heather.A day of signs?  HELP 609912
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:16 am

A day of signs?  HELP 348985A day of signs?  HELP 15910 right back at ya.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:48 pm