Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

someone please tell me if this dream means anything

ElizabethJane1
    ElizabethJane1
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2012-11-07

someone please tell me if this dream means anything Empty someone please tell me if this dream means anything

Post  ElizabethJane1 Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:57 pm

I kept seeing another me in a white dress with red eyes growling at me also she had a cheetah with her that kept pacing by her an growling at me she was really close all the time but I kept running off. Some how I realized I was dreaming & I turned into a lucid dream but she was still there kept just appearing and I just kept flying away but she was always following, even after I made the dream fun and happy.

Does this mean anything or is it just a weird dream?

Thank you
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

someone please tell me if this dream means anything Empty Re: someone please tell me if this dream means anything

Post  shayn Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:47 pm

hi Elizabeth

can you remember the emotions you had while in the dream and when you woke up?

for some reason i think you allready know the answer..
    but i will share with you my thoughts from your dream.

it feels to me you are running away from something, something you know but at the same time intimidates you. yet, it doesn't feel it is something that is going to harm you in any way but it is not going to go away and disappear no matter what you'll do. so you can run to the end of the world, you can pretend as much as you like, but you can't run away from yourself and from the things you know.
    you don't want to face it. you don't want to face something about yourself or your life...

it is as if you ignore and run away from your own powers... wasting your time in running away from yourself...???

hi, it is only what i feel, others might give you different perspectives.

Good luck

s
    ElizabethJane1
    ElizabethJane1
    Just joined

Female

someone please tell me if this dream means anything Empty Re: someone please tell me if this dream means anything

Post  ElizabethJane1 Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:54 pm

shayn wrote:hi Elizabeth

can you remember the emotions you had while in the dream and when you woke up?

for some reason i think you allready know the answer..
    but i will share with you my thoughts from your dream.

it feels to me you are running away from something, something you know but at the same time intimidates you. yet, it doesn't feel it is something that is going to harm you in any way but it is not going to go away and disappear no matter what you'll do. so you can run to the end of the world, you can pretend as much as you like, but you can't run away from yourself and from the things you know.
    you don't want to face it. you don't want to face something about yourself or your life...

it is as if you ignore and run away from your own powers... wasting your time in running away from yourself...???

hi, it is only what i feel, others might give you different perspectives.

Good luck

s

Hello thanks for that, I remember feeling really scared but more scared of the cheetah than myself there was one point I was in a car and every time I tried to close the car door the cheetah would try to get me but I eventually closed it and felt safe.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:46 pm

try google around what cheetah stands for, it might give you a clue. :hugz:

S

found few for you see if it makes sense to you in away

Cheetah- Ability to Focus Intently on Something for a Short Period of Time, Swiftness, Self-Esteem, Accelerating Time, Keenness of Sight, Speed, Making Events Occur Quicker

speed and focus. Cheetah medicine can give us the burst of energy necessary to start a task or the focus needed, when the energy is there, to complete it. Cheetah can teach us to stick to our goals no matter how much the path weaves and winds.

Cheetah

To see a cheetah in your dream suggests that you need to get moving and be more active in pursuit of your goals. Perhaps you have been a little lazy and you need to get off from that seat.

s
    ElizabethJane1
    ElizabethJane1
    Just joined

Female

Post  ElizabethJane1 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Thank you, you have helped a lot I think I get what I'm trying to tell myself lol
    :hugz:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:28 pm