Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

hmmmm

radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

hmmmm Empty hmmmm

Post  radiclol Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm

i just found this article and i'm just wondering what you all think of it

http://knol.google.com/k/the-spiritual-mastery-path/crystals-not-recommended-for-healing/g97zzaljlsxu/2#
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

hmmmm Empty Re: hmmmm

Post  shayn Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:34 pm

amm,
    i don't know what to think or to say: if i say crystals did help me, then what, am i lieing? or these it give a proof that the writer of this artical is lieing?
    i don't think and i don't believe that there is a true genuien reseach on this topic, a reseach who is not aimed to give proof to one side or other.
    so for my self i will take this artical only as this person's views and ideas.
    look, lets take a much easier topic: antibiotics. i think even thogse who are against antibiotics will tell you that yes, antibiotices helps and can heal (in a cost, ok but they do heal) but the truth is, if you read medical researches about antibiotices, that a specific type will help only at the MOST on only 50% of the cases...that's all. so i guess the other 50% will tell you- ah it doesn't help...
    so is with crystals or any other non conventual way of healing. or so i see it.
    with regards to the hurting of earth by mining, well, i can see the point there. still it doesn't prove or support the claim that crystals don't help in healing. and mixing this 2 topics together is a very nusty retoric.
    and i end here.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi,

What an interesting article. I wish I could have a chat with the author lol :) I have a scientific nature, I studied geology and then gemology and finally crystal healing so my thoughts on crystals come from a few different sides.

For instance does anyone dispute that a copper bracelet can help with rheumatism or arthritis? It is a scientific fact. Choose a crystal heavy in copper and the effects are similar but gentler. What about using Hematite to ground? Hematite is Iron Ore and so will take off any electrical charge. Lets have a look at Clear Quartz, if you are reading this on a computer.. umm how else roflmao..., then your pc is running on a fine sliver of Quartz! Perhaps your watch too!

However, I do advocate fairtrade and good practices for the miner and mining and also try and ensure that I know the background of every crystal I have or those I work with or sell. To me the way the crystal gets to me is very important as they can hold onto residual energies and the experience can change their individual harmonic make-up.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Anything spiritual will have it's doubts in the communities that are not spiritual. Hence the age old question on the big bang theory, or God the creator.

Problem is most of there tests can not calculate things beyond what conventional means allow. Science is still debating energy, and its effect on people. Yet in the East many have cured, and helped many with the simple knowledge of energy, and chakra's.

Some will think it's all work of the devil, and witchcraft. Go with what works for you. Many have felt tremendous results from using crystals. However don't let crystals be your substitute for professional advice. Healing modalities are meant to work as a compliment, not a replacement.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 pm