Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

help?

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

help?  Empty help?

Post  SparK Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:09 pm

okay.. is this psychic abilities or just sumthng.. sumthng i dont know.. iv got this feeling sometimes that i can read peoples mind.. accidntally? 4 to 6 words it depends.. its just POP OUT OF MY HEAD? and.. this feeling that when i look or or sumthng kinda hard to explain.. kinda feels or know peoples intentions and emotions? and thats not it.. before my friends and i play pranks, then suddenly i feel a hot and cold feeling in my fingers that i can feel sparks on it.. when i touch my friends it sparks! static.. but i think it aint normal to spark people 6x in a row with 5 fingers! and i always experience DE JA VOU? i think that? and i can change the course of whats going to happen before it happens or just to let it happen? and iv got sleeping problems.. the feeling of sleep and i think not sleep, in the sense that i know my eyes closed, yet i can see my surroundings, i can hear it. but before i discover this stuff.. i dream of a BLACK CAT.. TWICE. can anyone can help? thank you..
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

help?  Empty Re: help?

Post  Violet Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi SparK it might reassure you to know that I too get other people's words popping outof my mouth just before THEY say them, i've ruined many a surprise by doing this but often it's out before I can stop it, I am trying to curb this though. Is it a psychic ability, i'm not sure. The picking up on people's intentions and emotions is empathy I believe.

As for the sparking people, perhaps you have a lot of surplus energy, perhaps you have potential to harness it and become a healer I can't say for sure.

The De Ja Vu I think most of us here have experienced this to some degree.

With the sleep problems i'd recommend getting yourself checked out for any underlying causes, once that is ruled out, we can perhaps offer advice which may help you with this.

Re the black cat what do black cats mean to you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post  SparK Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:01 am

well.. i dont know.. but weird.. it just pop out of my dream i mean twice and i cant forget that cat, at first it just pass by, on second its lying down staring at me.. they said its bad luck but, so far so good no bad luck.. and yes sometimes i feel very hot ozzing outside my body that i cant xplain.. i feel very hyper i think? i cant calm my self. before i punch pellows to calm myself down. or do anything or sumthng but it aint helping.. til now i can experience it.. what should i do?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:54 am