Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

need tips XD

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

need tips XD  Empty need tips XD

Post  SparK Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:24 am

uhmm.. anybody here? that is expert on REMOTE VIEWING?? can anyone give me some advice?? here's my observation, but i dont know when or how to start or to get to that point >.
    when im meditating im always sweating i dont know why! T.T!! just in meditating and then just a few minutes, i cant feel my body, it feels great, im fully relax, i just let my body and mind be free, then suddenly, some images of persons, or some people doing what they'r doing but i dont know them and somehow its not my mind doin it? it feels like somthing else? cause if im trying to back to consciousness it disappear suddenly.. hmm.. how can i xplain it.. okay like this.. example like a BLANK PAPER THAT SUDDENLY SHOWS SOME IMAGES.. and its on 3D >.
    how can i control it? or how can i use it properly like if im trying to focus on a person? or something? cause if im trying to focus it on someone it disappear :(
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

need tips XD  Empty Re: need tips XD

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:27 am

I have just started out and have been experienceing this too. I think that it is the astral plane. I think, (but don't quote me on it, this is what I have beent told by tome), these are spirits maybe giving you a message or you are just seeing the. I have gotten many, but no true messages from anyone, I dont think anyway. The astral plane is where spirits walk, and it is also where we go to dream. Often when i fall asleep, I experience this as well. Since this started happening to me there have been nights where too much of this was coming through when I was trying to fall asleep. It was at least 10-20 things to come through. I got abosolutely no sleep. You are picking up flashes of Astral plane. Look under posts of mine under meditations, meditations and visualisations, and Mary's lotus flower awakening, I have posted about this and the wonderful members have given me awesome feedback with a lot of information. Check it out. They explain it much better than i do.need tips XD  809779It wonder.
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post  SparK Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:58 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm