Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Balance Partners.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Balance Partners. Empty Balance Partners.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Something I have never heard of before.

Anyone ever heard of Balance Partners.

There are Twin Souls,Twin Flames etc but Balance Partners?

By the sound of it,we can meet someone where we are in balance with a stranger,someone we have never met before.

No love interest,no friendship interest just a stranger we are aligned with for some unknown reason.

We are connected by a balance that swings back and forward between us.

Has anyone ever been conscious of someone like this,in their life?

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Balance Partners. Empty Re: Balance Partners.

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm

I have never even heard of it, i will have to check it out.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:32 pm

It's not a soul mate nor a twin flame.

Sounds to me like another half of ourselves. Just my own opinion but like trying to make an decision about something,and weighing up two sides.

Two sides to make a whole.

Fully in agreement with one another.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Balance Partners

Balance Partners are the people you meet as you move through your spiritual journey.
    As the program of our reality moves towards balance and closure - many will evaluate all aspects of their lives - physical, emotional, and spiritual. New connections will be forged that will be permanent.
    As most souls will not meet their Twin Flame in 3D - just soul mates from other experiences and lovers - the Balance Partner is as important as the lover.
    Balance Partners usually are another aspect of your soul experiencing in 3D at the same time but in another space.
    When you meet your Balance Partner - it seems to happen by accident. This is because the souls guide the meeting not the 3D aspect of who you are. The recognition should be there by both partners - the connection forming quickly.
    You 'attract' each other as you are on the same frequency and have things to share. The synchronicities that develop between you stagger the mind and hence raise the frequencies of both people.
    Balance Partners can be of the same or opposite sex - as this is not about sexuality but spirituality.
    Balance Partners are not necessarily in your life for romance - as they are there for both of you to balance that which your soul is here to do at this time. This can lead to romance as that is one level of balance - but that does not have to be the reason your souls chose to meet. If the relationship is in balance it will grow - or else it can have a bad ending for those who confuse their Twin Flame with a Balance Partner - and get too caught up in the emotional body forgetting the spiritual reasons for this union.
    Spiritually you enhance each other's growth. It is an exciting time as you 'trigger' each others' awareness.
    You have half of the information needed - and your Balance Partner has the other half.
    The Balance Partner can make your world exciting as each day something new seems to surface. You feel you are with the right person at the right time.
    The Balance Partner can make you feel complete on many levels. If you are able - you can experience a connection between your chakras - often bringing balance to each other's chakra (emotional) systems. This triggers your DNA so that you remember more about who your are as a spirit than as a 3D expression.
    A Balance Partner can live near you or far away. You may never physically meet. You can talk on the phone or email with each other. Your conversations may increase from infrequent to several times in a day as you are both growing in ways that you cannot with anyone else. Events become exciting.
    Your ability to experience and communicate goes beyond 3D - often knowing what the other person is doing and involved with - as if the telepathic 'line' of communication between you is always functioning - or can be easily accessed.
    In some cases Balance Partners have overlapping dreams in which they each remember the same experiences.
    Balance Partners are often vehicles that lead one or both partners to other people to enhance their growth. This can create a 'spider-web effect' as we are all linked. Don't allow petty jealousy to stand in the way of this growth if you have fallen in love with your Balance Partner and have problems sharing. You will lose your Balance and your Partner - the 3D 'games of emotions' winning out.

If your Balance Partner is emotionally unstable - you may not be able to balance them - and may have to move on as trying to balance that person creates imbalance for you in areas that were once balanced. Balance Partners come in for growth and fun not create greater imbalance in your life.
    You can meet more than one Balance Partner in your lifetime - and generally do.
    Balance Partners can remain in your life forever or move on once the two of you have moved past that which brought you together in the first place.
    Please remember that the function of the Balance Partner is to create balance and understanding for both of you. Make it fun and uncomplicated or it will end and you will miss whatever opportunity for growth your souls have created.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Hey there Miss Joanie!!! The last post is what I found on balance partners. Very interesting. I almost feel as if I have met a few. I think really it is just people that I have come across who are a lot like me, I have always admired and respected them, and did my best to take on the qualities that they had that I admired the most. But thank you Joanie. You taught me something new today. I love learning new things!!!!!Balance Partners. 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Thanks Mary,that is great!

Something new to me. Now I think back to people I have met,I do believe some of them fall into this category.

Good internet friends,some fall by the wayside some stick together.

Like two halves of a whole.

Thanks for that.....Balance Partners. 182340

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Balance Partners. 182340
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:55 am

Hello

I have had a few....important for the stages of our lives we travel though. In this life though I have not had a Soul Mate or Twin Flame. Yes, I know I am married and with the same man some 31 year's now but he is a "Mate" in that true sense of the word.

I do have the most special "Mirror Soul" but he is a frieind far away.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 am

Mirror soul?

That suggests to me a twin soul? Of would that be something entirely different,Lynn?

Joanie
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Joanie wrote:Mirror soul?

That suggests to me a twin soul? Of would that be something entirely different,Lynn?

Joanie

Ill start a new thread on Mirror Soul's and go into some details about mine.

Lynn
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Lynn, I think that you are so wonderful. I will definately be keeping a look out.Balance Partners. 621623
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:06 pm

[quote="Lynn"]
    Joanie wrote:Mirror soul?

Ill start a new thread on Mirror Soul's and go into some details about mine.

Lynn

Thanks Lynn.

Look forward to that....Balance Partners. 28115

Joanie
    WmBuzz71

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-01-23

Post  WmBuzz71 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:27 pm

I hoked up with this girl 7yrs ago, I don't know why because she is totally opposite of me. I never understood why I was with her, and never had the guts to break it off with her. Anyway a couple of years ago I had experienced an awakening, and during meditation one day, it finally hit me, that she was my soul mate. She represents all the characteristics that I was lacking and vice versa. She is educated and I'm not, she feels sad and I feel happy, she is strong and I'm passive, etc

Now get this, she is a meat eater, and I just turned vegetarian the past year. During my awakening I couldn't eat meat for a month and was down to 115 pounds, so I decided to eat meat again. This past year when I quite eating meat, I gained weight, and she lost weight. My diet consist mostly fiber, but some how I gained weight. So what I'm getting is that I am stealing some of her protein, and iron, since we are connected energetically.

Since I had a Heart chakra awakening, I am given a chance to save my lower self. I wouldn't be able to do this if I don't have something that will ground me, this is where my soul mate steps in. She will be the one holding the string, when I ascend. The more I love her, the more we both become balanced, if I don't then she could turn right negative and get sick, and be some sort of a sacrifice. I can't let that happen now, since she is a sweet heart.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:10 am

What I call 'unconditional love'.

You each balance the other out. You 'give and take' with one another.
    Wonderful.

Joanie :happy:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:44 am