Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Lynn
millergrls
6 posters

Astrology Experiment

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Astrology Experiment Empty Astrology Experiment

Post  millergrls Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:27 am

I talked to violet and she said it was ok, so let do an experiement. If some of you would like to ask the astrology cards a question I could do a reading for you. This is just for fun, and just trying to get to know my astrology cards, it is definately just entertainment only. But if you like you can pm your question to me. I make no promises, this isn't something that I have years of practice at.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Astrology Experiment Empty Re: Astrology Experiment

Post  Lynn Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 am

Hello

In open fourm here is fine....

General question about and friend and Spring

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:01 am

Ok,here goes.

Question about 'moving house'.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Astrology Experiment 160943

Joanie
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 am

Ok Mary

I am planning a change in my life--when will be the best time to finish the first part and start on the new?

PPLLnL

Peter
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 am

Thank you lynn Jonie and Gilly, I will get started on these in a little bit. Astrology Experiment 348985
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 pm

I think that I will actually have the time to sit down and do the readings tonight. Also if it is ok, i want to two for each of you. one just doing the reading and the second after meditating. is this ok? Also do you want me to pm to you or is it ok to just post. And real quick for Gilly. At my reading yesterday, she said that I have a friend who is planning a move and it is going to be a great move.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:30 pm

And real quick for Gilly. At my reading yesterday, she said that I have a friend who is planning a move and it is going to be a great move.

Sorry this was for Joanie, I had you two mixed up. Apoligize for that.Astrology Experiment 160943
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:36 am

I am happy for reading to be posted--unless you feel otherwise.

Peter
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:45 am

ok Peter! Thank you! Astrology Experiment 348985
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Lynn, the first card I pulled for you was the Zodiac card Libra

Your energy seeks harmony and balance in your relationships through diplomacy and graciousness. you are concerned about a relationship or relationships right now. You are really thinking things through and feel as if you need to look at every side before you make up your mind. This decision is very important to you but be careful not to over think it, it could cloud your decision, and make it hard to make up your mind. Do not allow indecisiveness to rule your energy. If you are planning a social event it will go well, and you may even make a new friend. Be careful not to tlet the stress over this event get to you , it can cause you to feel imbalanced.

The next card that pulled for you was the planet card: Mars

This card shows me that you have a lot of drive and prepare yourself for any obstacle that may arise. Your first instinct is to defend your home, loved ones, and possessions against any type of negativity. There is caution in this card to not get too upset or defensive, you may end up saying something that you may regret later, and it will definately offset your harmony and balance. Also be aware of others' tempers or unreasonable demands. Your spirit's energy gives you strength and determination for sucess.

Lynn, the last card that I pulled for you was the house card: The first house

The energy of this card is deeply effected by your zodiac energy, causing you to desire as much balance and harmony as you can get, which may make you indecisive with having this friend out, and you are trying very hard to really think about all the possible situations that may arise. Just don't overthink it or else you really will not be able to make up your mind. Your planet energy Mars is really having an impact on your deciision because you do not want to upset the balance that you have in your life and you worry that something might. It seems that your choice will be sucessful as long as you "bite your tongue?" in situations. It seems you may be starting a new project or relationship, but be aware that your face and its expressions will show who you are and give huge impressions, so at first be careful what you express to those around you.

Like I said this is all for fun, I do not do readings very often, I just saw a good chance to practice and get to know my cards, and may have some entertainment. Let me know "honestly" what you think. If I am dead off let me know, I am thicked skined with the knowledge that life is a learning process and I am always the student. Thank you Lynn for allowing me to do this for you. I appreciate it and you!!!! Big hugsAstrology Experiment 21581
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Joanie, the first card that I pulled for you was the Zodiac card Libra

You are very diplomatic and gracious, you are always wanting everybody to be happy and always try to be kind. You desire harmony, balance and fairness. You like considering all points of view carefully but if you overdue it you will never be able to make up your mind. You want everyone to be happy because you do not like conflict, which is making it harder to make up your mind. Beautiful things can happen for you and I see a new beginning if only you could make up your mind. You may even make new friends. You have the urge to ask everyone what they think, but there isn't much point to that, because in the end you are going to do what you want anyways. So stop thinking about it too much, you have already made up your mind.

The next card that I pulled for you was the planet card: Mars

You have a lot of drive, energy, and a fighting spirit. Mars represents the energy that encourages you to get up in the morning and to keep going. If you are looking for sucess engage all of this energy. Trust yourself, your wants and your needs. Do what is best for you, but this card does caution to not be too defensive over your final decision against those who may not agree, so you do not end up saying something that you may regret later. There is great will power in your choice, and you choice will be sucessful.

Joanie, the last card that I pulled for you was the house of cards: The seventh house

This card represents long term commitments. It is about adjustments, maybe for you or those around you that are close to you. There is a great emotional response to a change and maybe not all good. You desire to find a better way to relate to those you care about maybe even long term. This card is about balance because you want everyone happy, but this could be a struggle. You have to remember that you cannot make everyone happy, so make yourself happy. You may be due to meet someone new, lift your eyes and look into the eyes of those you pass.

Joanie, this may or may not make sense. This isn't something I do all of the time. I wanted to explore and get to know my cards better, practice a little bit and have some entertainment. Feel free to give me your honest opinion, I could be dead on or I could be completely wrong. I am think skinned so you will not hurt my feelings. I am a student of myself in the learning stages. Thank you Joanie for allowing me to do this with you. I appreciate it all and you so much.Astrology Experiment 21581
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Gilly, the first card that I pulled for you was the Zodiac card: Cancer

You have deep emotions and are very sensitive. This change may concern your family. within families the deepest emotions may be experienced. As we get older we recreate our early experiences of love and family that we had with our parents. This way we repeat our emotional journeys. It is important for you experience a connection with your emotions so you can prepare for this change. This change can make you feel overwhelmed. Your energy right now is protective and sympathetic to the pain of others. You posess a great amount of unconditional love. You may be feeling a little guilty over this change in your life, and maybe even feeling a little emotional over it. Love can be wonderful and painful but so much can be gained from it. You are gaining a great experience with this change that will hold a lot of value in your life's journey. You may have someone, or may draw someone to you that is loving, sensitive, tender and vulnerable

The next card that I pulled for you was the planet card: The moon

The moon is a very deep card. It is your unconciousness, inner emotions. Your inner self is the center of this change. You are deeply considering an issue. Sleep on this issue and you will know when the time is right to end the first stage and initiate the new change. Focus on your dreams and how you feel and what you feel when you wake up. Before we open our eyes is when we are the most in touch with our inner self. Take the time to reflect, and trust your feelings. The truth is deep within you. A nurturing female in your family or someone close may have the answers that you seek.

Gilly, the last card that I pulled for you was the house of cards: The fifth house

This card represents fun, romance, and creative things. With this change you are creating the life that makes you feel proud and special. You have fun and very creative hobbies that you get true joy from doing. It may be that you have met someone new and they give you the feeling of youth, aliveness, creativeness. With this change you are going to find the spirit and the light within you that is going to connect you even more with your divine self. As you give and receive love, you will be everything that you have ever ewanted to be. Your change holds the seceret to your happiness, you just have to believe in the change and yourself. When you do, the right time for your change will become obvious.

Gilly, just a reminder that this isn't something that I do often, and I wanted to do this to practice and get to know my cards. I could be way off or I could have some right. Feel free to be honest with me, no matter how bad, I am thick skinned. I get the sense that maybe you are getting married or starting a relationship of a sort. Maybe you are starting a new stage in your spiritual journey and if this is the case it is going to lead you to an elightenment. Thank you so much for doing this for me. I really appreciate it and you!!!!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 pm

millergrls wrote:Joanie, the first card that I pulled for you was the Zodiac card Libra

You are very diplomatic and gracious, you are always wanting everybody to be happy and always try to be kind. You desire harmony, balance and fairness. You like considering all points of view carefully but if you overdue it you will never be able to make up your mind. You want everyone to be happy because you do not like conflict, which is making it harder to make up your mind. Beautiful things can happen for you and I see a new beginning if only you could make up your mind. You may even make new friends. You have the urge to ask everyone what they think, but there isn't much point to that, because in the end you are going to do what you want anyways. So stop thinking about it too much, you have already made up your mind.

The next card that I pulled for you was the planet card: Mars

You have a lot of drive, energy, and a fighting spirit. Mars represents the energy that encourages you to get up in the morning and to keep going. If you are looking for sucess engage all of this energy. Trust yourself, your wants and your needs. Do what is best for you, but this card does caution to not be too defensive over your final decision against those who may not agree, so you do not end up saying something that you may regret later. There is great will power in your choice, and you choice will be sucessful.

Joanie, the last card that I pulled for you was the house of cards: The seventh house

This card represents long term commitments. It is about adjustments, maybe for you or those around you that are close to you. There is a great emotional response to a change and maybe not all good. You desire to find a better way to relate to those you care about maybe even long term. This card is about balance because you want everyone happy, but this could be a struggle. You have to remember that you cannot make everyone happy, so make yourself happy. You may be due to meet someone new, lift your eyes and look into the eyes of those you pass.

Joanie, this may or may not make sense. This isn't something I do all of the time. I wanted to explore and get to know my cards better, practice a little bit and have some entertainment. Feel free to give me your honest opinion, I could be dead on or I could be completely wrong. I am think skinned so you will not hurt my feelings. I am a student of myself in the learning stages. Thank you Joanie for allowing me to do this with you. I appreciate it all and you so much.Astrology Experiment 21581

Mary,you have me off to a T.

One of the things you said in the reading.

'I try to please too much yet I end up in trouble'.

Something like that. I have always been straight forward with people,maybe too straight forward. Just my way. I've never mollly-coddled anyone.

I take others as I find them. I'm afraid I answer rudeness with rudeness and kindness with kindness. Excellent. I like the bit on the end......as long he is a kind man.Astrology Experiment 160943

Joanie xxx
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:23 pm

I am glad that you liked Joanie, and found some things to be accurate. That makes me happy.Astrology Experiment 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:43 am

Mary if you feel drawn could you do me one please, just a general quickie and could you pm it to me please :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:46 am

I would love to violet! Thank you!Astrology Experiment 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 am

:giggles: It should be me thanking you :hugz: thank you

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:10 am

Astrology Experiment 182340Astrology Experiment 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:16 am

Mary I have pm'd you in more detail but I just wanted to publicly acknowledge your very accurate, uplifing and positive message, you also brought me something very special through :bfs: <<<<<<<<<<< :wink: Thank you for an excellent reading :thanku: :hugz:

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:35 am

Astrology Experiment 182340Violet! And thank you for such a positive message. I worked very hard at writing what I was feeling from the card. I appreciate that. It is nice to know that it was accurate.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 am

Incredibly accurate Mary one of the best readings i've had in a while, thank you :hugz:

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:13 am

Astrology Experiment 821538
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Mary, I thought I thanked you on the thread...

Thank you!! haha. It was spot on and wonderful and my TF's was spot on too.
    Amazing amazing...Won't forget to get my Mum and Sister one either Astrology Experiment 21581 Astrology Experiment 21581
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Thank you! I appreciate it. Blessings to you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:09 am