Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
skydivine
Soaring Bird
Carolyn
astralphoenix
1antique
innerlight
Nextmastermind
Violet
12 posters

UFO's

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

UFO's Empty UFO's

Post  Violet Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:44 am

There seems to have been a lot of talk about these lately but have you ever seen one? I have.
    Nextmastermind
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

UFO's Empty Re: UFO's

Post  Nextmastermind Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:29 am

I haven't
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:16 am

I wouldn't be surprised that a lot of it is wishful thinking. That whenever they see something in the sky it's a UFO. Regardless of what it is.

To me. I would think if a race was smart enough to create a flying machine that can traverse space it would find a way to keep itself invisible, and not be seen, and or caught on video.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:22 am

What I saw was real enough :giggles: and there was no explaining it I wasn't the only one to see it either

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:48 am

I'm not saying what you saw wasn't real. I'm just stating that I think the majority of what people claim to see if just over active imagination, and wishful thinking.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:23 am

Our galaxy is approximately 14 Billion years old.

Our solar system is only about 5 Billion years old.

Scientists estimate that there are approximately 100 MILLION worlds capable of supporting life as we know it in our galaxy.

Consider how we have progressed in a mere 5 Billion years and then consider the probability of races that are 10 BILLION years ahead of us.

Do alien races exist? Have they progressed to the point of being able to travel from their solar systems to ours?

What do you think WE will be able to do in another 10 Billion years of existance.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 am

Oh I know that, and I get what you mean innerlight :green:

100 million 'faints' I think there are other beings out there

astralphoenix
    astralphoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post  astralphoenix Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 am

Perhaps they want to be noticed...we are technologically lacking compared to them. We have only discovered space travel in the last 50yrs or so. We still fight amongst ourselves and in some countries peace is a dirty word. Our planet is dying, species are being wiped out at a phenomenal rate.
    Maybe there here to try and wake us up and if enough people see them whatever message they are trying to get across to us may actually get through. If they showed themselves to everyone it might cause mass panic, sublety might be the tactic which they prefer to use.
    Its a just theory lol
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:44 am

Anyone ever think that they are here merely checking on their experiment of seeding a world? Maybe they are trying to figure out if we are a viable life form worthy of continued existance or in need of extermination before we infect the universe? Maybe they are studying us as we study other primitive life forms?
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Violet wrote:There seems to have been a lot of talk about these lately but have you ever seen one? I have.

UFO's 304402 I've seen through out my life. The triangular ones, the cigar shaped ones, and my all time favorite -- those not to smart ones that "park" 737's in the sky, they hover close to the ground where everyone and their brother can see it! UFO's 8224
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.

Post  Carolyn Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:11 pm

1antique wrote:Anyone ever think that they are here merely checking on their experiment of seeding a world? Maybe they are trying to figure out if we are a viable life form worthy of continued existance or in need of extermination before we infect the universe? Maybe they are studying us as we study other primitive life forms?

some to check on us, others to harvest, still others to alter.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

UFO's Empty UFO

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:26 am

I saw lights dancing in the sky in a manner that nothing seems possible to explain it. Apart from that I believe 100% that we are not alone and that there is other life forms. I also believe that at some point in time spiritually we will be one of them.
    Huggles x Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

UFO's Empty Alien Technology Amongst Us

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:33 am

If there is no life out there how did the Dogon tribe get to know about Sirius long before a telescope was even invented and how did the Egyptians happen to share the same information. And the Egytian civillisation just expanded out of nowhere. Way way ahead of the rest of mankind at that time. I think we have had alien intervention many times over the years on this planet. Some of the times human technology has suddenly taken a giant step into the next age.
    Heres a thought:
    What if advanced alien life form wanted to really know what domestic life for humans was like. How hard would it be to find out. Very easy.
    Almost every house in this country,as in most others, has a tv. A tv has a reciever and an aerial of sorts. What if when TV "boom time" came along aliens were amongst us and inserted technology in the initial few thousand TV designs, a part that could transmit via the aerial and mankind continued this technology unwittingly over the decades.
    In other words for every house with a TV set, when we think we are watching TV. It is actually watching us. How many conversations/ incidents have actually occured in front of a TV set no matter where the TV is in the house.
    Or a more earthly purpose would be so as Government could really feel the pulse of the nation. Especially the Working Class.
    Or it could be commercial business simply getting the jump on what to sell to mankind next. Imagine
    Food for Thought,
    Soaring Bird
    skydivine
    skydivine

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post  skydivine Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:46 pm

I've seen many "stars" over the years that twinkle with colours like green, blue and red. As far as I know, real stars do twinkle, but they shine forth a very bright white colour only...

No doubt in my heart that what I often see are not stars of the regular kind UFO's 449294 ... UFO's 678231 ... they look more like the "off-worldly" kind to me.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:23 pm

I have only seen three and that was in 2 days.
    But over a period of several days I was on board one, at bedtime.
    I was not hurt, I was taught things.
    I looked forward to bedtime cos I could go again.
    I wasn't scared, I was respectful though, but so was the one I interacted with.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 pm

I have seen several, lol. Let me explain my first couple of sightings.

First sighting........I was looking out of my room window, when one night.... I had a visual of a green craft, with lights, just above the trees, quite low. It wasn't part of 'this' earthly world.

Second sighting....... again looking at the stars for some reason, I had the luck to see a golden star, a bit bright, like a helicopter but not. It didn't have any noise. I could just about make out the outline of a ship, one that reminded me like the star trek entreprise (funnily enough haha) and that had a little craft ship coming off the big ship, that went flying off round to the right, then just vanished, as though they had realised they'd been seen. The main ship only hung around for the space of five to six minutes.

Third sighting........ another outline of a golden star, no noise, but bright golden light with an outline just about visible in the starlight. This particular craft, different to the others, was black or dark green, and it had like pincer type front, which curved into the round shape of the craft. THis only stayed for the duration of a couple of mintues too.

Don't; ask me how I see these things, I just do..... ever since the first sighting, I've seen, which came as a dream, one of those things where you wonder whether it was real or just a dream.
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 pm

A few weeks ago, I was on the bed run and as I turned into a street, I thought that constellation seeems very close, thought no more of it.
    I parked my car, crossed the road and as I turned to shut the lady's front gate, 9 huge golden stars flew across the road above the roof tops, there may have been more than 9, thats all I counted though.
    No noise, no flight pattern, it was awesome!
    And just now, my son and daughter informs me they have been watching 2 UFOs from the back garden and didnt call me!!!!
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post  angelhealer Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:36 pm

I think it is a true statement to say that not every one looks up searching in the skies.
    Mia, hello hows you?
    I wish I could have seen 9 all together, I believe you..
    I seen some in the day too and they were silver, but I also seen the orange lights too. I found when I seen the ufo's they too were silent but peaceful, I didn't feel threatened by them one bit.

angel healer
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Hello angel :)
    I am sitting in Travel Lodge in Glastonbury :)
    YAAAAAAAAAAAY! lol
    This is daughters laptop, she sneaked it in the car, didnt know she had it!

Back to topic.....
    About seeing UFO's xxxxxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Hope you're enjoying yourself Mia UFO's 821538
    I think UFO'S are one of those things where people don't believe until they see something themselves.
    I spend a lot of time looking at the skies UFO's 809779 just been watching two bats

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Violet wrote:
    I think UFO'S are one of those things where people don't believe until they see something themselves.

Yes, and even if you have seen them, sporadically, your whole life (like me), you still want to not believe in them especially when its been a while, long enough to convince yourself you are just mental - and then you see another one, or you have a visit. And then once again you realize your not mental and wish like hell you were. UFO's 217567
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 pm

I have never had a bad experience with other beings, but I do understand those who have.
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post  angelhealer Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 pm

I've never had an experience as like close.. I had a telepathic image of the person in the ufo which we were watching. However, I felt calm and peaceful and the image was a commander and didn't look like the typical "alien" neither.. He looked human.. and had like Captain Scarlet ... lol

angelhealer :bfs:
    adamkade
    Just joined

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-09-15

Post  adamkade Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Soaring Bird wrote:If there is no life out there how did the Dogon tribe get to know about Sirius long before a telescope was even invented and how did the Egyptians happen to share the same information. And the Egytian civillisation just expanded out of nowhere. Way way ahead of the rest of mankind at that time. I think we have had alien intervention many times over the years on this planet. Some of the times human technology has suddenly taken a giant step into the next age.
    Heres a thought:
    What if advanced alien life form wanted to really know what domestic life for humans was like. How hard would it be to find out. Very easy.
    Almost every house in this country,as in most others, has a tv. A tv has a reciever and an aerial of sorts. What if when TV "boom time" came along aliens were amongst us and inserted technology in the initial few thousand TV designs, a part that could transmit via the aerial and mankind continued this technology unwittingly over the decades.
    In other words for every house with a TV set, when we think we are watching TV. It is actually watching us. How many conversations/ incidents have actually occured in front of a TV set no matter where the TV is in the house.
    Or a more earthly purpose would be so as Government could really feel the pulse of the nation. Especially the Working Class.
    Or it could be commercial business simply getting the jump on what to sell to mankind next. Imagine
    Food for Thought,
    Soaring Bird

There is another explanation as to why we had advanced technology back then, it possibly could also be because we were technolically advanced at one point in our pre-history and that the egyptian times and the mayians had preserved some of the knowledge and perhaps even some of the technology too!

This would explain why they had all that knowledge back then.
    adamkade
    Just joined

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-09-15

Post  adamkade Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:25 pm

astralphoenix wrote:Perhaps they want to be noticed...we are technologically lacking compared to them. We have only discovered space travel in the last 50yrs or so. We still fight amongst ourselves and in some countries peace is a dirty word. Our planet is dying, species are being wiped out at a phenomenal rate.
    Maybe there here to try and wake us up and if enough people see them whatever message they are trying to get across to us may actually get through. If they showed themselves to everyone it might cause mass panic, sublety might be the tactic which they prefer to use.
    Its a just theory lol

Humanity tends to think that "technological" is the most important thing, and that indeed it would be technology which would illuminate our species as being worthy of interaction. I think that Extra terrestrials would also believe that our "sociological" level would be important, something which the so called developed countries consider to be of less importance. It is how we organise ourselves in society which determines how far we progress in the other areas of society, i.e technologically, or psychologically or indeed spiritually. I think that in a socialogical sense we are not evolved at all, perhaps even retarded would be a proper word to use for the state that we are in. Humanity is a curious species because it is one of the only intelligient species where the differential between the spiritual minded individuals and thier pola opposite is so pronounced. It has been expressed to me that some human being are regarded as being the most spiritual beings in the universe, and are universally regarded as being great revealers of the Divine nature which is inherent within all things, but on the other hand, there such a contrast between them and the lower quadrant of the species.

As a norm, throughout the many intellgient species of the universe each species rises together spiritually, every one is aproximatly of the same level spirituak speaking. Humanity is different! As I have mentioned before the difference between the lowest spiritual and the greatest spiritually is so wide.

Look at how people crucified Christ. I would have to assure you that if any spiritual person was in the presence of the Nazerene they would be well aware of his spiritual maturity. How then is it possible that those around him, those that took him away and crucified him would be so unaware? It is often explained by so called "authorities" on the subject that for Pontius Pilate crucifying a so called Massiah would be a walk in the park, and indeed it is true that false Massiah's were being crucified every single day. These arguements do not take into account what it would be like to be in the presence of an ascended master, for a spiritual person to be in his presence would be an amazing experience. This demonstrates my point (and of course there are more more examples littered throughout humanities history and beyond!), the spiritually dead must trully be completely dead to be able to commit such an attrocity. How can these so called spiritually minded people go to war and kill thier own kin and still call themselves Spiritual? The only reason for causing destruction to another and still remain spiritual is to do so in defence of yourself or in defence of other who you love.

But anyway, I digress. We do this to each other. What distruction would we unleash on an entirely different species? I think humanity walks a very tight line,a nd I think we need to evolve more spiritually as a species before we reach the point technologically where we become space fareing.

I think that the "pheonix lights" were E.Ts over pheonix back in 1993 were a warning to those who were making dicision, it was like a message from them to those that are in authority on earth. It was like saying to them: Guess what. We are watching, and be careful what you do with your power.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content