Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Help with some messages

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Help with some messages Empty Help with some messages

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:45 pm

I received some messages this morning during my meditation. If anyone could, I would like some help. The first one was

"Jimmy needs to figure something out"

Then I saw a little boy around the age of 6-8. He had shaggy brown hair. I think brown hair. He was laying on is side with his left arms over his eyes. He moved his arm down and looked at me. He looked sad. Then I heard "I have seen him" I got the sensation that he is lost or missing.

Then I hear "he is a good guy"

I was wondering if these messages may mean anything to anyone here, or maybe there are any suggestions to what I can do to delve further into these meanings. I sensed that these are real messages. I just do not know who for.

On that note a couple of weeks ago I received a message that I thought may be for a co-worker "Marsh, use your knowlege of electricity" the voice was old and raspy. It took me a little bit, but I finally talked to March with the chance that he would think I am nuts. It turns out that last year his father had passed, and he had a very raspy voice. He was also trying to figure out how to make sunglasses with windshield wipers on them for is grandson. And guess what he used his knowledge of electricity. It almost feels as if I helped. And even better he accepted it without thinking I was crazy. He asked how I knew and who the message was from but that was not something I could answer. How could I go about figuring that out?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Help with some messages Empty Re: Help with some messages

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:04 pm

You have the same problem I have,Mary.

Why is it spirit cannot be that little bit clearer but they do try their best to make messages as understood as they can.

My belief is,it is like trying to talk to someone through a half closed door.

We only receive half of the conversation.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Yeah tell me about it.Help with some messages 348985I am going to start asking people if they anyone named Jimmy. I don't think that I do. And i am going to start checking missing persons for the boy. I get a sense (not sure why) that i should. It is worth a shot, and then i will take it from there. This is the first time that I received messages that didn't seem mixed. It was only a couple of messages and they seemed very direct.Help with some messages 15910
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Joanie wrote:My belief is,it is like trying to talk to someone through a half closed door.

We only receive half of the conversation.

It does sound kind of muffled sometimes. Hopefully when i get more experience (I have only been doing this for a month and a half) I will be able to do more with messages that I get. Before I was just getting a lot of messages that seemed to have no purpose. Now it is just a couple that seem to have purpose. I almost wonder if the boy is Jimmy. Will have to do more research.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Most messages I receive are reasonly clear with a little sorting out.

One I had a while ago involved an old fashioned recording studio.

Large microphone on the desk.

Man standing in the middle of the room.

I took that for communication.

The man? A guide?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Maybe. Did it feel like he was trying to show you something? Or tell you something? Did he say anything? Tell me about it. I am not very good at deciphering but I can try. Was it in the past, maybe remebering a past life? And the guide was trying to tell you to look to your past to take care of a situation in the present?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:43 am

The scene that was shown to me I would say was back in 1960's.

I was in resident in Australia then.

Coloured televisions were just coming on the market,still a lot of black and white tellys.

But definately I would say communications was the key but who from I have no idea.

Someone who has passed over since then?

Thanks Mary.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:15 pm

That is interesting. I am not experienced at all, I have only been at this for a month and a half. I have been receiving a lot of messages in my readings to look to my past to know my future. Maybe this is such a message for you? Did you ever like singing? Anything like that. Maybe you are being told to live an aspiration you once had? An unfulfilled dream? Something you always wanted to do. Or maybe there is a spirit that badly wants to communicate with you, but there is a block sort of like there would be if you were in a recording studio and the system went down so that nothing could be heard? Like I said I am new to this. I have been told in several readings that I have a gift though I am not sure what that means, a lot of my posts on here, involve trying to make sense of it and receiving help from those who have much more experience than I. I think you already know that answer to your message.Help with some messages 15910You have much more experience than you give yourself credit for.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:40 pm

As they say,it is much easier to read someone else than one's self.

I had a reading from a member on another site,now this reading absolutely puzzled me.

It was the kind of reading where someone you know comes through the medium.

It was a man I must have known years ago. A naval man. Described as dark hair,dark eyes. Knew me when I was in my teens.

It rang a bell but I was given no name except he liked his rum....Help with some messages 809779

I've racked my brains and there is a vague memory of a neighbour's son,when I was 17 and he was 21....

Young love! Had to rack my brains to remember who he was.

But it is nice to be remembered from someone in spirit.

That is what I call good communication.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:52 pm

That sounds wonderful Joanie. And almost like the man (the one that I think was my guide). Which in fact he did lead me to my answer, that I saw in the dream that we were talking about.Help with some messages 348985Don't you love communication?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Talking about communication,talking about guides.

I had a guide a while ago. Tall,Romany looking who always appeared only when I needed help. He was with me for a good while.

Remembering how he looked in Dreams I am almost sure,he is the same man as the one I knew many years ago.

Most of the dreams I had about him took place in my birth town where we both lived in life.

Now how about that for communication? Help with some messages 368832
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Never dismiss any thing you receive (look to the past to know your future) that is telling me to strip away the layers of humanity and understand you are a spirit in human form. Expect spiritual messages as time passes as I believe the spiritual is your future in a way you do not expect but do not try and force anything just let it unfold as it should

Arbel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:58 pm

In other words,life is a never ending circle.

So true,Bill. Look to the past for the future.

Something I should have realised but didn't think of.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Bill, wonderful insight that I never thought to look at. When I kept receiving the message of look to your past to find your future, I was always thinking of something that happened to me in my past to find the answer of my future. I never have considered it the way you said. I will have to look into that. Thank you. I also keep on receiving messages to be patient. So I have been doing that. You make great points. I appreciate it very much!!!!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Something we never think of,is it? How many times have we said 'If I hadn't done this or that,that wouldn't have happened.

Changes life completely.

I still think parts of our lives are marked out for us.

But how we live those parts,is our decision.

We make the changes but sometimes others force those changes on us.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:11 pm

There are those who force changes on us, but decisions we have not made. I try to see these situations as a cahnce to learn. Learn how I do not want to behave, how i can change so that I do not behave that way, what can I do so that I can help them not behave that way?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:40 pm