Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Meeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Meeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts Empty Meeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts

Post  millergrls Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:17 pm

I have met my spirit guide twice before. I did it again this morning through meditation and this time I have seen what he looks like. He gave me answers to my questions but it was questions that I already knew. Was this my ego coming forth? I was pretty deep in meditation. I heard balance in everything, reopen my heart so my gift will come forth it will only open if I can open my heart, where there is a will there is a way, patience. I cry everytime I meet my spirit guide, sort of like a release? I am not sure, I just cry out of no where. Does this happen to anyone else? I am happy while I cry I am not sad but it does feel like a release. Any helpful thoughts on this? I would describe what he looks like, but I am not sure if that is appropriate.Meeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts 348985
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Meeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts Empty Re: Meeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts

Post  shortangel Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:05 pm

I had already met my guide, but when, on an Angel Awareness Course, I met my Guardian Angel, I cried like a baby, he is so beautiful. I would say yes that it is normal to feel great emotion when meeting any of our guides etc.

June
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Meeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts Empty Re: Meeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts

Post  millergrls Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Thank youMeeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:47 am

I cry everytime I meet my spirit guide,
    It is a feeling/emotion which is difficult to convey in words, it is beyond our earthly human feelings and emotions and a feeling you are very lucky to have experienced, the only thing I can imagine it feeling like is when you do arrive 'home' at the end of your days, it cannot be compared to anything earthly imo it is beyond our vocabulary :hugz: You go right on crying, it is special.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:09 am

i will. I have experienced this at different time and though sometimes it feels odd, it feels good too.
    RoyEdwardSmith
    RoyEdwardSmith

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2013-02-04

Post  RoyEdwardSmith Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:58 pm

I have met not only my primary spirit guide many times during meditation but other spiritual friends as well. What finally enabled me to do this was a spiritual practice I adopted called creative visualization meditation. For years, I practiced traditional meditation with little success, because in traditional meditation, you are expected to still and silence your mind, and for me, that was hard to do. By contrast, your mind remains active during creative visualization meditation. Instead of waiting for my guides to come to me, I was able to go to find them. I have written about my journeys beyond the veil to meet my guides in numerous Spirit Quest blog postings. I recently facilitated a Spirit Quest group meeting on the topic of "Creative Visualization for Spiritual Growth." I have even learned what my "job" is on the other side of the veil through this practice. I highly recommend it.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:01 am

That is extremely interesting. I will have to research it. Creative vizualization? I have had very good sucess with regular meditation. I have heard of vizualization but not creative vizualization in terms of meeting spirit guides and a type of meditation. When you get a chance please tell me more about it. So interested......
    RoyEdwardSmith
    RoyEdwardSmith

Male

Post  RoyEdwardSmith Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:15 pm

As a new member, I'm not yet allowed to post external links. Soon, though, I will share with you a link to one of many blog posts I have written, describing my encounters with spirit guides using the spiritual practice of creative visualization.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Thank you.
    RoyEdwardSmith
    RoyEdwardSmith

Male

Post  RoyEdwardSmith Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Millergrls, I have described some of my encounters with my spirit guides in the Spirit Quest blog. As promised, here's one example: "How I Learned About My Job in Heaven." http://spiritquest-panama.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-i-learned-about-my-job-in-heaven.html. For me, spirituality means establishing a working relationship with Spirit through our spiritual studies and spiritual practices. I've been able to establish such a relationship with my spirit guides.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Thank you!!!!!Meeting my spirit guide, any helpful thoughts 577431

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:25 pm