Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

An odd event-thoughts?

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

An odd event-thoughts? Empty An odd event-thoughts?

Post  millergrls Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Today I was talking with a co-worker all of a sudden I heard a voice over his. It was a southern accent a male voice and it was kind of not so much muffled but slow? Maybe a lower pitch is what I am trying for in my wording. The voice said "go past it" . At first I was extremely confused because it talked over what my co-worker was saying, it kind of made me feel disoriented. I slowed myself down for a minute and thought that maybe it was just a driver coming over the radio but it wasn't. I think maybe this is my first time hearing spirit without meditating? It was clear as day, it wasn't my co-worker because he was saying something totally different, beside that he doesn't have a southern accent. I have seen spirits, I have heard noises, whispers, I have been given signs. I have not although heard them send a message straight through yet. Any thoughts or other suggestions?An odd event-thoughts? 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

An odd event-thoughts? Empty Re: An odd event-thoughts?

Post  Violet Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi Mary, sorry i've only just found your post were the words "go past it" relevant in any way to the conversation or your feelings at the time, I had a 'voice over' like this once, luckily I paid heed to it as everything at that point was not what it seemed, I was being duped. (By the person, not the spirit.)

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:13 am

Nothing that I was talking about seemed to fit. I was talking about actually taking a nap the day before. I was saying that is was great because I never get to just take a nap with four kids to take care of. I get the sense that I will know the answer when the situation arrises. So I will do my best to just be patient.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:20 am