Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Who could this child be?

snooky57
    snooky57
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : nurse, photography
    Registration date : 2013-04-10

Who could this child be? Empty Who could this child be?

Post  snooky57 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on this for me...At two separate times, years apart, I have seen this small dark haired boy, about six years old. He is dressed in short pants- like a german boy might wear, with a carving of deer in the center of the chestpiece, apearing to be made of ivory. He walks out of the wall and comes to my bedside. He just smiled at me the first time I saw him, and I acually thought my brother was playing a trick on me...I angrily told him to ;get out of here", and he was gone...The second time was years later and again, he walked out of the wall and came to stand at my bedside. This time he leaned forward and whispered to me "change" or "chance" and I said "what? what did you say?" and he was gone... can anyone explain to me who this child is? Who could this child be? 101500
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Who could this child be? Empty Re: Who could this child be?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 pm

I have had a similiar experience to you complete with small boy.
    I now know who the small boy is.

In your case,try asking if he appears again. He has evidently picked you for some reason.
    Does the German type trousers mean anything to you? Does the pattern on the chest area mean anything?

Look for the clues... :asmile:

Chance? Change? That could mean something to you like a message. The chance of something happening?
    There by a change in life?

Hope that helps a little.

Joanie

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:42 pm

How old were you when this happened? Possibly a helper or guide passing on information? Did what he said mean anything to you or help you in anyway, perhaps it is just a random spirit, or perhaps even a distant relative?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:44 am