Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
shayn
stephanie79
6 posters

Ideas on this...

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Ideas on this... Empty Ideas on this...

Post  stephanie79 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:16 pm

About five years ago I used to hang out with a group of really great people there was about 7 in the group and I was close to two of the girls in the group. I was also good friends but not as close as the girls to one of the boys...

About a year ago now I went into the pub and was at the bar ordering my drink, I turned around and I saw the group sitting there, laughing, joking being all good. I stared at this one guy and he was looking back - we didn't wave or anything I turned back round to pay for my drink - later on in the evening he crossed my path again and from looking at him before and from feeling him walk past again I felt SAD and I felt a little strange at the time I was thinking 'ahhh alcohol' BUT he died from altitude sickness from when he went travelling - I later found out that evening that the reason they were out as a group was because it was his leaving do for the start of his travelling - he died two months into it.

I just can't help but tink I kinda knew?! x
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ideas on this... Empty Re: Ideas on this...

Post  shayn Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:40 pm

it is possible you felt something,

s
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Oh blimey :( bless him xxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Something similar happened to me, i'd been visiting a family friend and his wife, as I turned to leave I looked at him for the longest time and he even asked if I was ok, I had a weird feeling but I couldn't tell you what it was it was just weird, a few days later he passed away suddenly and unexpectedly, it had been the last time I would see him alive and I often wonder if I was sensing that, that day I stood looking at him. So yes I believe you could have been sensing something too.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:41 am

The 'Sad' feeling told you and 'Alcohol'.... the light headed feeling association for Alcohol also foretells symbolically of altitude sickness.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Ideas on this... 577431 This happens a lot with Empaths they pick up on the feelings of others,what you want to remember is he passed doing what he wanted to do in life.
    Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Alcohol heightens the senses. So we notice and feel more.
    Strange this subject should come up,I remember reading that somewhere recently.

So sad.

Joanie x

Post  Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 pm

stephanie79 wrote:About five years ago I used to hang out with a group of really great people there was about 7 in the group and I was close to two of the girls in the group. I was also good friends but not as close as the girls to one of the boys...

About a year ago now I went into the pub and was at the bar ordering my drink, I turned around and I saw the group sitting there, laughing, joking being all good. I stared at this one guy and he was looking back - we didn't wave or anything I turned back round to pay for my drink - later on in the evening he crossed my path again and from looking at him before and from feeling him walk past again I felt SAD and I felt a little strange at the time I was thinking 'ahhh alcohol' BUT he died from altitude sickness from when he went travelling - I later found out that evening that the reason they were out as a group was because it was his leaving do for the start of his travelling - he died two months into it.

I just can't help but tink I kinda knew?! x

You should of initiated a conversation......do you feel sad much in your present life?

Think long and deep before responding
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Mr whitmore i find your post to be rather hurtful not to me but to stephanie.whats the point in saying what should have been done.what should have been done is in yesterday.and why ask if she feels sad much in her previous life,whats that going to achieve. you need to watch how you word things
    Namaste
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Hello!
    Sorry took a little while to reply to this just kinda shocked about it as I obviously don't blame myself at all but to know I had that feeling and know that I kinda knew about it is really insane to me in one way a great thing...erm however odd that sounds but in another a really sad thing yes..I mean no I do not feel sad about it I feel this was his time to leave ermmm but I have had conversations with an amazing beautiful person in my life about the afterlife and about death and how we never really ever die and how we carry on and I know this guy who has passed was a bloody massive joy to everyone he met and we take the memories and we focus on being a great person for him through him...

I mean yes there was a point I was kinda close to him but that was good few years ago I guess what 'scares' me is if I see it within my really close friends and family...I don't think anyone would believe me LOL

xxxxx

I have felt sad yeah, alot of my life I felt sad but hey, at 26 I'm better then ever and that's just life!

Ideas on this... 21581 Ideas on this... 21581 Ideas on this... 21581 Ideas on this... 21581 Ideas on this... 21581 Ideas on this... 21581
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Native spirit wrote:Mr whitmore i find your post to be rather hurtful not to me but to stephanie.whats the point in saying what should have been done.what should have been done is in yesterday.and why ask if she feels sad much in her previous life,whats that going to achieve. you need to watch how you word things
    Namaste

It's cool, thank you so much though but it's okay...shoulda woulda coulda :)
    Ideas on this... 621623 Ideas on this... 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content