Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Retracting and repeating advice please. xo

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Retracting and repeating advice please. xo Empty Retracting and repeating advice please. xo

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Hello!
    So, my twin flame and I have been around each other for a year - a lot of background stuff got revealed, his depression, my depression, his family stuff, my family stuff, my low self esteem his low self esteem, his spiritual stuff, my spiritual stuff etc. from january to two weeks ago we were real good, we always have a giggle, deep chats, everything you can possible imagine we have - however he split with me two weeks ago to concentrate on his work which is cool...i gave him some space and that's all great...anyways so what i mean by retracting and repeating...

We seem to go through the pattern of being real good and close to us going BOOM like it's too much for us to handle? - at first it was me who did this, I was unsure if I just liked the attention from him due to my low self esteem or if I just didn't know what love was (never been in love before I don't think!) he was totally consistent and supportive as well as protective of me and i realised actually I am beautiful and I deserve to accept this love from him.

The thing is now, he repeats what I have said about three months ago - so for example he was questioning my feelings for him, I feel like he is testing me because he's in a not very good headspace at the mo?

I don't think I am explaining this very well haha but I just wanted to know is that a common pattern in Twin Flames is it a two steps forward two steps back, is it SO strong that it's actually a bit overwhelming and the time we spend alone is actually good for us...

Hope you see what I am trying to say :) xxx Any advice would be fab xox

I wonder if it's a maturity level? I am young and fun still but he can be super mature but sometimes very immature...MEN! xoxox

Retracting and repeating advice please. xo Empty Re: Retracting and repeating advice please. xo

Post  Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:25 pm

stephanie79 wrote:Hello!
    So, my twin flame and I have been around each other for a year - a lot of background stuff got revealed, his depression, my depression, his family stuff, my family stuff, my low self esteem his low self esteem, his spiritual stuff, my spiritual stuff etc. from january to two weeks ago we were real good, we always have a giggle, deep chats, everything you can possible imagine we have - however he split with me two weeks ago to concentrate on his work which is cool...i gave him some space and that's all great...anyways so what i mean by retracting and repeating...

We seem to go through the pattern of being real good and close to us going BOOM like it's too much for us to handle? - at first it was me who did this, I was unsure if I just liked the attention from him due to my low self esteem or if I just didn't know what love was (never been in love before I don't think!) he was totally consistent and supportive as well as protective of me and i realised actually I am beautiful and I deserve to accept this love from him.

The thing is now, he repeats what I have said about three months ago - so for example he was questioning my feelings for him, I feel like he is testing me because he's in a not very good headspace at the mo?

I don't think I am explaining this very well haha but I just wanted to know is that a common pattern in Twin Flames is it a two steps forward two steps back, is it SO strong that it's actually a bit overwhelming and the time we spend alone is actually good for us...

Hope you see what I am trying to say :) xxx Any advice would be fab xox

I wonder if it's a maturity level? I am young and fun still but he can be super mature but sometimes very immature...MEN! xoxox

When a physical entity(us).....rejoins with the spiritual entity, intense emotions rise to the surface.....its like watching a stew boil......a lot of things going on in that old pot besides cooking......flavors are blending together.....and even the dna of the stock....changes completely.

or something like that
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Retracting and repeating advice please. xo Empty Re: Retracting and repeating advice please. xo

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:32 pm

I find it frustrating, I feel we both know we're in love and meant to be together just he's being a fanny as I'm I haha.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Insecurity does make us question and even test people's motives, after all if we are that bad (or so we think) no one can possibly love us for being just us...can they? Well yes they can but only time and experience will teach you both that, just as in yourself you find you can accept yourself..warts and all, you'll gradually realise others can too, and always remember we all have our warts even if they're not always visible. Time will heal both your hurts and insecurities. :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Thank you, sounds so corny but he's made me see that I am beautiful he's brought that up in me I was nearly there but he made it for me. He's having a bad moment and I believe all I can do is be a good support and care, love respect I guess I am ready and he isn't? I want to marry him :) xxxxxxx
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:32 pm

It's happening again and it's doing my nut in, is it possible to share emotions as well? I am more positive then he is even though at times he's really great but the past half hour has been painful but not any old pain a real soul pain, hard to explain. Then I feel all cheery again and he seems alright? Is it just the pure reflection thing? xxx Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Sometimes we reflect each others emotions. We are not aware at the time but suddenly the thought does come....he cares about me....result....extreme happiness..... :yeeess:

Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:59 pm

It's always just so back and forth at the moment, I flow quite nicely to be positive and caring loving hoping but sometimes I am a dragon as we all are and then he takes about twenty steps back and I find myself explainging why I said it etc xxx I guess he's just had a rough life lol but still...ahhhhh.

Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:08 pm

stephanie79 wrote:It's always just so back and forth at the moment, I flow quite nicely to be positive and caring loving hoping but sometimes I am a dragon as we all are and then he takes about twenty steps back and I find myself explainging why I said it etc xxx I guess he's just had a rough life lol but still...ahhhhh.

Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581

Stephanie,there is always problems with 'love'. What's the old saying? Love never runs smoothly.
    Something like that...Always problems and even if it does...something always pops up to spoil it.

No one is perfect,there's always something in the milk that curdles....If we can drink curdled milk,we're there..... :giggles:

Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:43 pm

awww thank you :)
    haha yes, we'd be fine then wouldn't we! Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon May 06, 2013 4:11 pm

We had a bit of a discussion last night as we were going to hang out on Saturday but he cancelled and we haven't had a post break up chat.
    He told me we must drop out expectations and egos if we are going to be able to connect well, which I really do believe but at the moment my mind took over and I told him we cannot be friends and he said I was being dramatic.

Is it supposed to be this heart wrenching? It seems okay when I'm good within myself, is that a sign I need to combat myself first for this to truly work? x Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 06, 2013 4:22 pm

stephanie79 wrote:We had a bit of a discussion last night as we were going to hang out on Saturday but he cancelled and we haven't had a post break up chat.
    He told me we must drop out expectations and egos if we are going to be able to connect well, which I really do believe but at the moment my mind took over and I told him we cannot be friends and he said I was being dramatic.

Is it supposed to be this heart wrenching? It seems okay when I'm good within myself, is that a sign I need to combat myself first for this to truly work? x Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581

Don't be offended Stephanie but take my advice. Back off,leave him alone for the time being. There is more than one fish in the pond. Another piece of advice.

Never put yourself down. They say pride is painful but i would never chase any man. The right one will come along one day..... :hugz:
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon May 06, 2013 4:28 pm

I go through wavers of being fine with myself to feeling weird because he's not there...like I can feel the pull on my soul ???
    Thank you, I appreciate any kind of advice Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 06, 2013 4:40 pm

You will do. The times will pass though and give it time but someone new will come into your life.
    There is always a reason why these events happen. Some call it fate, that our lives are not meant to go down that path. ....and I'm not talking about Reincarnation.
    You are young and could have many companions coming up in your life.
    Life is always changing,as one event happens and closes,another takes it's place.
    I have found that all through my life,even at my age. I make new friends and some disappear but then comes along another new friend. My life now is as full as it was years ago.

Probably sound like your granny but take notice of what 'Granny' says.... :giggles:

joanie x
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon May 06, 2013 4:43 pm

It's just really difficult because we like each other so much but due to distant and work commitments it's really hard.
    No no it's lovely to hear, you're right, time and space for this relationship or even another one to come along.
    Thank you Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 06, 2013 4:47 pm

You're welcome. I know what it is like to want someone. (going way back now)
    Heart breaking but I got through it. All because he was 5 years older than me.

He is up in spirit now.

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm

I think I'm being a silly sally at the moment I just never thought I could have these stong emotional feelings and funnily enough he just contacted me saying things are fine he's just busy with his art work...x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 06, 2013 4:56 pm

He has been listening into the conversation,hasn't he?.... :giggles:
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Thu May 09, 2013 2:15 pm

I believe so :)
    That was a sad three days, we just said 'forget it, over...start a fresh' we just have to see what happens, anxiety hurts!! Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581 Retracting and repeating advice please. xo 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:01 pm