Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The crow medicine...

the crow
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-04-17

The crow medicine... Empty The crow medicine...

Post  the crow Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:49 am

I have been given the title of the crow and its many powerful features.
    I also have come to the conclusion that I am for some reason in contact with god and his angels I called my self hermes a few weeks ago and thus brought me this far within the power animal card reading.
    I've been seeing the crow lately and it looks directly at me in the eyes and is astonished at what it sees. It cant understand why it cant see my past,present and future.
    It came up to me about 3 feet away stared at me and ran back off. My friend who is very spiritually connected through his native-american side and was with me when the crow came to me twice that day.
    I was amazed at its many special powers and I have all of the above powers that it had. I've been able to talk to the dead , i've been getting dreams of entities and spiritual beings.
    I had been reading about the 11 spiritual laws and 11 universal laws of the cosmos and thus i brought to the conclusion that the crow was caw-ing for me to understand i was a keep among its sacred law of unknowable wisdom.
    I have always been able to shape-shift my reality. Recently i realized my power when I telepathically moved three objects at once when me and my friend were speaking about god together. He looked at me crazy and asked me " what the hell just happened". many other weird things as well as future in sight.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

The crow medicine... Empty Re: The crow medicine...

Post  Native spirit Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 am

The crow medicine... 348985Hi the crow meet the Blackcrow which is myself its a name given to me as a very young child by my guide who is Native American.the crow follows me around it always has done.i have NDN heritage in me today and i have lived many life times as NDN,
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi The crow good to meet you and very interesting reading your intro, thanks for sharing. :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    the crow
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-04-17

Post  the crow Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:54 am

Violet wrote:Hi The crow good to meet you and very interesting reading your intro, thanks for sharing. :flo:
    thank you!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:47 pm

On the Reservation there are many crows and ravens (Ga'gii) they like to eat road kill.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:56 am