Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Violet
SpiritVoices
Steven For "They"
7 posters

A Question

Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male
    Number of posts : 16
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

A Question Empty A Question

Post  Steven For "They" Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Now as in all my topics I mean no disrespect toward anyone, but I do have some questions. So I thought all of you could state your views toward this question? As I look around at the world today, and as I speak to many wonderful people I am drawn to one topic. Fear, from the disaster on
    9-11, to the Newtown Conneticut school shooting, to the Boston Marathon bombing. The question numerous people have stated to me was why is this happening to us. I have two thoughts toward this, 1. we all have free will on this planet. and 2. There are a few people that are just out to cause trouble. I believe that we have to focus on love, and not fear. For the one that we focus on the most is the one we give power to. I am reminded of a story that involved Mother Teresa. She was in a jeep going to give a talk on peace. The vehicle was stopped at a check point, and the guard advised Mother Teresa to turn around and go home due to fighting in the area. She spoke up and said "I am called to give this talk on peace, and that is what I am going to do" The guard thought for a minute and then told her that she could go and give her talk. When she went into the war zone the fighting ceased, and she gave her talk on peace. The war was ended because one person said "I must talk about peace"
    What are your thoughts toward this?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A Question Empty Re: A Question

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

What a wonderful topic. Peace? If only,we could find it. As long as there are people on this earth,who are war mongers,there will never be peace.

I sound very pessimistic but that is the way the world is today.

There are those cannot rest without killing. They need the excitement to keep their world going round.
    Is it boredom in their little spiteful lives that they have kill innocent people?

There are those who love to torment others. It would be so nice if the world regained peace and live peacefully along side others with love in their hearts and not hatred.

Joanie

Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

A Question Empty Hello

Post  Steven For "They" Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi Joanie, I do have a thought that I would like to share with you, and in fact everyone. I believe that we must have inner peace. A peace that cannot be swayed by any outside influences. So often in this world we are faced with anger, fear, jealousy, rage, bitterness, false judgements, and other negative emotions. And all of these come from the EGO. I believe that we can live in peace today. We can create for ourselves the world we wish for not only ourselves but countless generations to come. Robert Kennedy once said "Some people see things as they are and ask why? I dream of things that are not, and ask whynot?" We can look at all the negatives in this world, and miss out on life. Or we can embrace the life we have created for ourselves, and truly live in the now. These are just my thoughts, (as Neale Donald Walsh once said) "I could be wrong, but I don't think so"
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 am

I'm afraid i'm more pessimistic than Joanie if that's the right word, this is how i'd write Joanie's line

As long as there are people on this earth,there will never be peace.

If the world was full of Mother Theresas we might just stand a chance of peace but life isn't like that, I don't believe life here on earth is supposed to be easy or peaceful, what would we have to strive for if it was all peaceful, no one would progress, nothing would be developed, in short we'd stagnate in a bubble of loveliness. We create our own peace,a peace which is frequently peppered with heartache, but at least some peace, the majority do anyway.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

A Question Empty Response To A Question

Post  Steven For "They" Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:37 am

Violet, I do hear you, but as for me I have to disagree with you. I believe that for far too long we have put it upon the Mother Teresa's and Ghandi's in the world to show us what peace is like. Maybe (much like John Lennon who said) you can call me a dreamer, but then I'm not the only one. I believe that we humans can and do manifest our own reality, whether it be good or bad. We do I believe have that power. Please forgive me if my statements have caused you discomfort in any way. It is not my intention, My only desire is to have people look outside the box, and maybe consider other possibilities. So if I have did anything disrespectful to you, I hope that you will forgive me for my insolence.[b]
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:47 am

Hi Steven, you certainly haven't offended me in anyway so please don't worry about that and I respect your view point, the likes of Mother Theresa ..(and she did some wonderful things, don't get me wrong,) are people who are different to your average person, we all have the power to be like Mother Theresa but most aren't that selfless, that caring, many do a lot of good in the world but much of this is overshadowed by the people who don't. It's not so much that people are putting it upon the likes of Mother Theresa imo more that they don't want to take it upon themselvesto make a difference.

Human nature tends to be greedy, selfish, self serving, all very natural human things to be in varying degrees.

Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

A Question Empty This I Believe

Post  Steven For "They" Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:54 am

I believe that it only takes about 10 0/0 of the population on this earth to make a radical change for the better. In the past I have worked with abuse victims. And I have seen very dramatic results from many of these people who have said "No, we are not going to live this way"
    I consider myself a rebel going against the status quo. And I will continue in my own way to speak out for Peace & Love for this world, and it's inhabitants.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:03 am

I applaud and admire you for that Steven,and I mean that genuinely and respectfully, many people do great things and make a big difference, you're one of them as are many others in this forum and if a few more tried perhaps we would see some difference, but i'll never believe we will have world peace here on the earth, perhaps that is to come for us all in the afterlife.

Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

A Question Empty I Believe...

Post  Steven For "They" Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 am

Hi Violet, I believe that it was Hilary Clinton who said "It takes a village" Even though negative things are happening upon this earth by a few unfortunate souls, I believe that we can turn the tide and move into a much higher vibration. And I believe that the clarion call for this movement must be 'Love Unconditional & Peace Eternal' And this is why I believe that I have been chosen to channel for "They" But then I am not the only one speaking out for peace today, there are plenty more.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:56 am

I believe that they (not sure who 'they' are) are calling for a World Government.
    Not sure if that would make any difference but wouldn't it be wonderful if that kind of overall 'management' (leaders must be carefully chosen) managed peace all over the world?

Just one of my crazy ideas.... :blush:

Joanie
    Steven For
    Steven For "They"

Male

A Question Empty Hello

Post  Steven For "They" Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Actually what "They" are asking all of us on this planet is to love one another. That is something that is so very needed today. Jesus himself spoke of having love for your enemy. Why can't we do any less then that? We judge in Jesus name, we wage war in Jesus name. Why can't we love in Jesus name unconditional? "They" are just reminding us of our core nature, our true self. And that is we are love eternal. We were all created to love. Yet we spend far too much time trying to keep up with the 'Jones" We need to get back to that core nature and live in love. We must give up war, the war that each and everyone of us fight internally. And we must first love ourselves unconditionally. Then as we move about our day, give love to others. As in many of my writings I write the word 'Namaste' This word means "The Divine in me recognizes and loves the Divine in you" Joanie I bid you peace and love today may you be blessed.
    Peace to you.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Violet wrote:I'm afraid i'm more pessimistic than Joanie if that's the right word, this is how i'd write Joanie's line

As long as there are people on this earth,there will never be peace.

If the world was full of Mother Theresas we might just stand a chance of peace but life isn't like that, I don't believe life here on earth is supposed to be easy or peaceful, what would we have to strive for if it was all peaceful, no one would progress, nothing would be developed, in short we'd stagnate in a bubble of loveliness. We create our own peace,a peace which is frequently peppered with heartache, but at least some peace, the majority do anyway.

I see what you mean,Violet.
    I often ask myself and I am not particularly religious,why did God place us here in the first place?
    Was it a test? To see if we could follow his plan to create a planet of loveliness and is now so disappointed in us,he refuses to help.
    That is not the God I was brought up to believe in.
    :hugz:
    Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Steven For "They" wrote:Actually what "They" are asking all of us on this planet is to love one another. That is something that is so very needed today. Jesus himself spoke of having love for your enemy. Why can't we do any less then that? We judge in Jesus name, we wage war in Jesus name. Why can't we love in Jesus name unconditional? "They" are just reminding us of our core nature, our true self. And that is we are love eternal. We were all created to love. Yet we spend far too much time trying to keep up with the 'Jones" We need to get back to that core nature and live in love. We must give up war, the war that each and everyone of us fight internally. And we must first love ourselves unconditionally. Then as we move about our day, give love to others. As in many of my writings I write the word 'Namaste' This word means "The Divine in me recognizes and loves the Divine in you" Joanie I bid you peace and love today may you be blessed.
    Peace to you.

As I replied to Violet....why doesn't God intervene or on the other hand....is God so angry with us,for destroying the beautiful planet of earth?
    Joanie
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Why is it happening; it really makes me wonder how much
    worse has it got to get before people understand the truth of what is now
    happening. Violet is right about mankind
    and we cannot change mankind by any material means so we have to use the
    spiritual. It is pointless wasting time describing
    what is taking place on this earth as very few would believe even though spirit
    have been warning mankind for a long time but they are not listening.

Leaving the material to one side we will change to the
    spiritual because one of the secret sayings of Jesus is when you make Two into
    One you will enter the kingdom. Two are One is now in progress in the spiritual
    context and sooner or later it will happen in our lifetime; the beginning of
    all this has been going on for some time which Steve explained. Now we are waiting for the middle step to
    happen of the Two are One as that is the next step forward which is the middle
    step and I am not going to bother with the last step.

Arbel
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Joanie wrote:What a wonderful topic. Peace? If only,we could find it. As long as there are people on this earth,who are war mongers,there will never be peace.

The reason peace does not last on this Earth is because peace has always been found through war.. You can not have peace through war or power. Peace can only be achieved through love. For when peace is found through war/power people, it will only last as long as the strongest is in control. As long as their is a possibility of being more "powerful" others will wait for their opportune moment to strike and take that power. When the world moves towards a place of love for each other, they can work towards a level of peace...

Will this ever happen? Hard to say, because there are just some that do not want that... Power can corrupt, and for some that gain power, they will do whatever it takes to keep that power.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 am

why doesn't God intervene or on the other hand....is God so angry with us,for destroying the beautiful planet of earth?

god doesn't intervene because imo god is not supposed to, it is not gods' place to interfere, I don't believe god is angry with us either, I think god 'looks on' and understands far more than we ever will or could about why the world is the way it is, and why we are like we are. :flo:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:53 am

Just wanted to add that what we humans do here on earth is not god's responsibility, it is OURS and ours alone.

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Have just read this and although I agree with many things that each has written it seems to me that people come back to this world for a reason and like many of you I just can't understand why they choose violence or war mongering. The trouble is we are all given free will by God and although you would think He would interfere to stop wars and suffering at the end of the day it is up to us to stop these things happening.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Let us try and put this into perspective; God gave us the gift of free will and no matter what humans do regardless of it being wars; murder or anything else a person can do God will never interfere with our free will as that is his promise. In this present time period the majority of people on this world are here to learn but there are also evolved spirits on this world for a specific reason.

God in his great wisdom foreseen exactly where mankind were heading and because God cannot interfere with our free will he devised a plan where as he created two paths for mankind and in this time period those two paths are to be opened for all.

Those who accept the light and truth of God and even those who are evil truly repent then they will walk onto the path of light to the golden age. Those who prefer their evil and material ways will walk the second path which is the path of darkness where evil will destroy evil

I have lived with all this to long but in the last few weeks two complete strangers were sent to me and they both confirmed every thing I know to be the truth

Arbel
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:07 pm

A Question 847787939 If mankind lived by mother earthes rules and stopped interfearing in things that they shouldnt.the world would be a better place.but if mankind dont learn to live together in peace,nothing is going to change.
    Namaste

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:38 am