Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Getting Married?????

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Getting Married????? Empty Getting Married?????

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:19 pm

The most strange dream happened last night.
    I have a very good neighbour called Ted. A couple of years older than I.

We are good friends as neighbours. He is one of the kindest men I have ever met.
    Always willing to help out with the neighbours. Has a good sense of humour.

We get on well. BUT no romantic illusions.....Neither has he. Neither of us wish to enter into marriage in any way at all. We are not even close friends,just a friendly Good Morning,quick chat and on our own ways.

I wish to emphasize this.

I dreamed I married him in a very clear dream last night.
    I was shocked as I would never and have never considered him as a potential husband.

This actually was a very clear Lucid dream...

Someone tell me this dream is just a dream.

cbaby
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Getting Married????? Empty Re: Getting Married?????

Post  shayn Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 pm

a dream is allways a dream. but each dream tells us something about ourselves, about our wishes, fears and hopes and much more.

i don't know if your dream is actually about your neighbor Ted, but it might reflect your wish or need for a partner in your life- maybe?
    maybe you wish someone who is kind and friendly, who is willing to help and support to be at your side, as a partner, as someone to share your life?

it also might be that though you never considered it you do have some hidden emotions about Ted? or maybe you just wish to have a deeper friendship with him, maybe not a romantic one but maybe something more then just hallo hallo?

hope this helps

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Nothing like that at all,Shayn. He's just a friendly guy and neighbour.
    Nothing like my type at all.. I mentioned Spiritualism one day and all I got was a blank look...He would be the last person I would imagine being married to.

If it had about my husband,I would have understood. Past memories.
    You could be right in saying I miss having a partner for company. I miss the company of being taken out and maybe feeling cherished and wanted.
    I think any woman or man would miss that.

Thanks Shayn...

:love:

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:03 pm

it can be a reflection of you emotions while the Ted has nothing to do with it but fulfill an image space.

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 pm

I wondered about that Shayn. He has no interest for me.
    Strange though. Never had anything like that before.

The feeling of love in the dream fascinates me very much. The only event I can associate it with when I married my husband.

:asmile:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 am

A new beginning perhaps, non romantic but something you will love rather than some one but legally binding and having to sign something, a contract of kinds i'm trying to say in a rounabout way?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

Post  pageofwands Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:27 am

marriages are interesting because they signify a beginning and an end. you are beginning a new phase of your life as a wife and ending your single life.

This is where I am going to verge into my own spiritual opinions so take them as you will :P

I feel as though we are entering a time when people are finding their true soulmates for spiritual evolution. Personally, I think we are entering a time where souls are coming together to bring the world into a new spiritual age.

That being said, I do not think Ted is your soulmate :P however, could it be possible you are getting a call to tend to this area of your life? namely relationships? have you been taken a lot of time and energy and investing them in other areas of you life like work or school and havent tended to your romantic life in a while?

You dont need to answer these here, I know they are personal questions. These are just the thoughts that came to me while considering your dream, hope it helps!

Page.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 am

Violet wrote:A new beginning perhaps, non romantic but something you will love rather than some one but legally binding and having to sign something, a contract of kinds i'm trying to say in a rounabout way?

Bang on,Violet.....Perfect reasoning.... K\'s stars

Joan x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:33 am

pageofwands wrote:marriages are interesting because they signify a beginning and an end. you are beginning a new phase of your life as a wife and ending your single life.

This is where I am going to verge into my own spiritual opinions so take them as you will :P

I feel as though we are entering a time when people are finding their true soulmates for spiritual evolution. Personally, I think we are entering a time where souls are coming together to bring the world into a new spiritual age.

That being said, I do not think Ted is your soulmate :P however, could it be possible you are getting a call to tend to this area of your life? namely relationships? have you been taken a lot of time and energy and investing them in other areas of you life like work or school and havent tended to your romantic life in a while?

You dont need to answer these here, I know they are personal questions. These are just the thoughts that came to me while considering your dream, hope it helps!

Page.

No.he isn't,Page. Lovely guy but not for me.
    Too many differences between us.
    Have never looked for anyone else. What I miss is the companionship of someone who I feel at home with. Someone I can talk to on my own level.
    Someone who will not look down on me. Someone to treat me as a human being.
    Not someone to throw insults at. As an intelligent person and a feeling person.

:hugz:

Joan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:56 pm