Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What I hate about discovered ghosts.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Ghosts - What I hate about discovered ghosts. Empty Re: What I hate about discovered ghosts.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Have you made an investigation into this ghost?     Why don't you find an experienced medium to suss this ghost out?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Ghosts - What I hate about discovered ghosts. Empty Re: What I hate about discovered ghosts.

Post  Lynn Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Hello

Its very easy to blame a ghost for what goes missing.  What we have to remember is that at times we move things and are not aware we have done that.  Its easy to get into that pattern of saying something did it and not take the blame our self when something gets damaged.  Is that the case ?  At times yes,  I have "Railway Joe" on the property that I live he is tied to the Railway Days, a drifter man that died on this property.  He is not a ghost thought as he is not Earth Bound in Spirit he is here because he is welcome here.  What he does it take gold watches many in the community here have had that happen but when one asks for it back they find it on the kitchen counter the next AM.  Its a way of communications at times.  Its a way of Spirit saying that I am here.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 pm

What we have to remember is that at times we move things and are not aware we have done that.

I'm like that, I move things constantly and not only forget where i've put them but forget I ever moved them in the first place:blush: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:20 pm