Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
SpiritVoices
ameliorate
Nightmare
7 posters

Angels that flirt with mortals

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

angels - Angels that flirt with mortals Empty Re: Angels that flirt with mortals

Post  ameliorate Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:11 pm

I have a gut feeling that angels are above such earthly, primitive urges as physical lust.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

angels - Angels that flirt with mortals Empty Re: Angels that flirt with mortals

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:15 pm

That's why they are called 'Angels'.    They are above any mortal sin.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:28 am

SpirtsVoice wrote:That's why they are called 'Angels'.    They are above any mortal sin.

As long we are not in a physical body.
    Sin, what is that, is there such thing?

To the original post, very fanciful. Why would a non physical angelic entity want to flirt with anyone or anything?
    Different when we are in physical form, then we are first and foremost human, like anyone else.
    Those who work around humans (physical and non physical realm), if for some reason their energy becomes distort, they are simply pulled out and healed as we would say here.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:52 am

Correct.   It is the physical body that creats physical feelings.
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:49 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Correct.   It is the physical body that creats physical feelings.

I respectfully disagree, because when you are in dreams you can feel things, and yet our physical body is not present in those dreams. I also found that our minds can alter these feelings, or even remove them. Like mind over matter, and bio-matter. I have seen that our minds can bypass any physical feeling.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 am

somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Correct.   It is the physical body that creats physical feelings.

I respectfully disagree, because when you are in dreams you can feel things, and yet our physical body is not present in those dreams. I also found that our minds can alter these feelings, or even remove them. Like mind over matter, and bio-matter. I have seen that our minds can bypass any physical feeling.

Oower,never thought of that,somnium.....my mistake....you are correct.:blush:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Fri May 23, 2014 10:00 pm

somnium wrote:

Merely, Just our consciousness.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Auras wrote:
    somnium wrote:

Merely, Just our consciousness.

Correct.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:47 am