Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Welcome Spiritone*!

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Welcome Spiritone*! Empty Welcome Spiritone*!

Post  Violet Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Hi Spiritone* and a very warm :welcome:  :si: you're our 900th member by the way:flo: !  Please feel free to join in anywhere!:astar:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Welcome Spiritone*! Empty Re: Welcome Spiritone*!

Post  spiritone* Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:33 am

Violet wrote:Hi Spiritone* and a very warm :welcome:  :si: you're our 900th member by the way:flo: !  Please feel free to join in anywhere!:astar:

Thank you Violet, I look forward to being a member here! When I saw that I was the 900th member I went straight to my Angels numbers by Doreen Virture and this is what it said. 

900 (9's and 0's combinations)  
    This is a message from your Creator signifying that the part of your life that has just ended is Divinely guided. Nothing is ever truly lost. There is no death, and there are no accidents. Your recent life change , in which a significant part of your life has been halted or altered, is actually an answer to your prayer. God is letting you know that He is not taking anything away from you or "causing" your loss. Rather, your life plan or prayers called this life change to you, through your own God given power. Be willing to forgive everyone involved so that you can be light and free as you enter into a beautiful new phase of life.

The above is my life at this moment in a nutshell, there are no coincidences! I am speechless at this moment, but I will find my voice again, I look forward to meeting all your members and enhancing my knowledge.:ghug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:41 am

Hi Spiritone*, wow it's fascinating to see the number meant something, I wonder if other members have done that when they've joined, I would have been number 1 but my number had to be 1 for me to create the site :giggles:  but all other members' numbers will have been pure chance.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:28 pm