Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My experience with angels

becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

angels - My experience with angels Empty My experience with angels

Post  becklyn37 Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:38 am

Hello,
         As you all know, I am new to this forum.  I thought it time to begin sharing some of my various life experiences.  Enjoy!

When I was a child (elementary school age) I became very sick with an inner ear infection.  I was laying in my bed, resting.  My mom and my grandma were in the room with me.  I saw three beings, indescribable orb type shape, made of brilliant white light and it seemed they had wings.   They were standing beside my bed and they were having a discussion.  I couldn't understand what they were saying, but I knew they were discussing me and my illness.  I was overcome with a  feeling of immense love and peace, and even though my mom and granny were in the room, I knew that they had no idea of what was taking place.  I remember looking back and forth from the angels to my mom, just to see if she was aware of them at all. Anyway, the angels seemed to go back and forth about whatever they were discussing for a few minutes and then disappeared.  As soon as they were gone, I knew I would get better.  And I did, I recovered rather rapidly after that.  

I have always felt that they were discussing whether or not my time was up.  I wasn't afraid of either outcome.  But when they disappeared, I immediately knew I was not going anywhere.  I told my mom about the angels, and she gave me the customary "oh how nice" response that confirmed to me that she thought I was dreaming or imagining things.  So I never mentioned it again.

:angel:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

angels - My experience with angels Empty Re: My experience with angels

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:48 am

You know the more I read about Angels,the more I start to believe in them.   
    Always took them as a sort of fantasy idea but my interest is growing since Spiritualism seems to be taking a back seat now.

I have read so many stories about Angels and the good work they do.

Your story about what happened to you is wonderful.
    I do believe now that angels do exist.    
    I have for help from them many times and my wishes have been granted.

Joan x
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:34 am

They are your own kind, and the three you saw are your guides.
    Talk to them. And since you have three guides  I can safely say you are here in service and not in lesson.
    Angels are only guides for their own kind.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 pm

:shock1: Everyone has a guardian angel doesnt matter who you are.and angels are not just guides to their own kind because as they say Angels are sent from god.

Namaste
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:38 am

Native spirit wrote::shock1: Everyone has a guardian angel doesnt matter who you are.and angels are not just guides to their own kind because as they say Angels are sent from god.

Namaste
    This should be discussed in a separate thread, so I make the answer very brief. Every one has what could be called a guardian, which is, when you understand the constructs of your spiritual self, part of that construct. It is not a separate entity.
    Further one would need to understand what the angelics are, what their purpose is within creation, within the One.
    Just saying, they are send by god is a little simplistic. I can understand, why some would like to have some little benevolent creatures send by a superior being to watch over them. In a metaphoric sens this could be true. But I will not go into that, this would go to deep into the human psyche.
    From an angelic point of view, it is time to grow up and let go of those metaphoric frocks many trying to hold onto.
    You are all great beings of light, capable of standing on your own two feet, in a metaphoric sens.
    You don't need us, we are only here to give you a push from time to time, when you loos your direction.
    Be well, Hallelujah

Rah nam (an angelic wanderer)
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:31 am

Now that I'm older, I understand that what I saw may not have actually been angels.  At that time in my life, that was the only word I knew that fit with what I was seeing.  Being raised in church, you don't hear terms such as spirit guide.  I do agree that I am here in service to others, I am a self-sacrificing type of person by nature and always have been more concerned with others comfort before my own.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 am

:shock1: I am more aware of my spiritual self more than YOU will ever realise i find you to be very arguementative and rude in your posts,well i will retaliate i take from no one do you understand.
     and for another thing Angels have always been known as the messengers from god.every one has an angel not every one sees them the same way, i have whitnessed many things as my life including Angels and im well aware of what they do thank you,i dont need you to tell me.or try to tell me.
    if you have got nothing positive to contribute to posts dont botther answering.

Namaste
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:10 am

Native spirit wrote::shock1: I am more aware of my spiritual self more than YOU will ever realise i find you to be very arguementative and rude in your posts,well i will retaliate i take from no one do you understand.
     and for another thing Angels have always been known as the messengers from god.every one has an angel not every one sees them the same way, i have whitnessed many things as my life including Angels and im well aware of what they do thank you,i dont need you to tell me.or try to tell me.
    if you have got nothing positive to contribute to posts dont botther answering.

Namaste
    We perceive the world, the universe from where we are.
    This is the nature of things.
    If you find me argumentative and rude, this is OK. I have enough self respect for both of us.
    Be well

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:25 am