Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Thinking About Writing A Book.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

thinking - Thinking About Writing A Book. Empty Thinking About Writing A Book.

Post  Auras Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:37 pm

I know am young but spirit has been telling me write a book about my life(spiritual life).

What are your thoughts?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

thinking - Thinking About Writing A Book. Empty Re: Thinking About Writing A Book.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Always start at the beginning......the good bits and the bad bits.....:giggles:
    Auras

Male

thinking - Thinking About Writing A Book. Empty Re: Thinking About Writing A Book.

Post  Auras Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:46 pm

The good thing about it, grandma gets to be in it. :giggles: :megahug:
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:02 pm

:astar: I have been told many times to write a book about my journey but im yet to do it, i will do it one day.

Namaste
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Native, I wish you the best of luck.

:giggles:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:21 am

Auras wrote:The good thing about it, grandma gets to be in it. :giggles::megahug:
    You mean I am going to be famous.....??    (just goes and looks for a nice picture.....:blush: )
    Bless you,Auras,you a kind person.....to  old Granny....

xx
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:00 am

Yes you will :giggles:

I'm actually a quite popular Medium, I'm booked up for the whole of 2014, as I've got over 600 reading requests.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:55 am

Have you started yet?.....:asmile:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Yes I have haha xD.

I'm mainly knwon for my accurancy when it comes to my readings.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Hello

You can always do what I did write one and then at the 11th hour pull it from the publishers hands...and lock it away for your kids to find when your passed on.  Let them see if there is a value in it.  Mine is in that place for now.  It opens one to doors that maybe one might not be ready for.....why mine is locked away. 

If its about a personal journey make sure one is ready for those doors to open as once opened at times they are not easy to close.  Books are a blessing but I know some that have written one's and would LOVe to pull it back from the shelf. 

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:38 pm

There you are,Auras.    Some good advice for you.....
    :hugz: 

Grandma..x

Post  Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello

You can always do what I did write one and then at the 11th hour pull it from the publishers hands...and lock it away for your kids to find when your passed on.  Let them see if there is a value in it.  Mine is in that place for now.  It opens one to doors that maybe one might not be ready for.....why mine is locked away. 

If its about a personal journey make sure one is ready for those doors to open as once opened at times they are not easy to close.  Books are a blessing but I know some that have written one's and would LOVe to pull it back from the shelf. 

Lynn
    A published writer amongst us?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:01 pm

I have to say, that's a brilliant idea. Lynn.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Hello

An "almost" published writer the book was in the final stages ready to head off to print.  All I had to do was sign off on the final contracts.  I had a vision of "Lights" like one would see on a state and I pulled the book.  That path if I had gone down that road would have meant that I would not be whom I am today and have the three kids I have now.  I can see that it was the right fork in the road for me.  Now many say the kids might have still come to be, but I know well the career would have taken me from that fully. 

There is many times and places for us to have a fork in the road....and at times we look back and go HMMM if I had, I really try to live in the moment and live in that the choices made on paths were for me and the highest and greatest good always.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:21 pm

You made the right decision,Lynn.    Fame and fortune are alright but family mean more love and happy memories.....

:asmile:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Hmm.... so many people spend so much time thinking about writing one that they never actually get round to it, why not just write one?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Planning it would be so much easier, because if you don't plan and you just get straight into it you won't know what to write.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Auras wrote:Planning it would be so much easier, because if you don't plan and you just get straight into it you won't know what to write.
    I find just 'getting straight into it' works for me, write from the heart Auras not the head.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Hello

A favorite saying is "Just do it" let it flow. We are taught in school to do an outline and plan out the chapter titles. Is that really how life unfolds if we are to write from the heart and very soul.  To me that soul level is where the best written books come from.

lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:52 pm