Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Starting of on your mediumship journey!

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Starting of on your mediumship journey! Empty Starting of on your mediumship journey!

Post  Auras Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:37 pm

This is what I've learned from a famous medium(gordon higginson) and a friend called carolyne.

If you're looking on starting of on your mediumship development, you will be different but I will give you as much info on how I started. The best way to do is start plain, study on what it is, mechanics, physical, mental,trance. Once you know what you're getting into start to practice meditate. Don't be bothered about getting in touch with spirit when in meditation. The main thing you need to do is focus on silence and with practice, you'll gradually start to realise that your awareness starts to expand. To tell you the truth, that's what it is like when doing readings, You're expanding your awareness, but your conscious of it. Which makes it so interesting and completely different from your meditations. I would say do that regular and make it a habit. Second thing I'd like to mention it you need to develop your clairsentient because all mediumship comes from your solar plexus. By that I mean developing your clairsentient, your information will then tuern clairvoyant and clairaudient.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Starting of on your mediumship journey! Empty Re: Starting of on your mediumship journey!

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Good,you're putting the names in from where you received the information.
    Always do that......

You're learning quick aren't you?.....Great !
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Starting of on your mediumship journey! Empty Re: Starting of on your mediumship journey!

Post  Auras Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Yes I am!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:16 am