Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Kaere
Auras
Agartha
7 posters

Hi all! :-)

Agartha
    Agartha

Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Hi all! :-) - Page 3 Empty Hi all! :-)

Post  Agartha Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi! Somebody recommended this site....so...here I am! lol
    ...nice to see some lovely familiar names already....and looking forward to get to know everybody else!
    :flo:
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2013-10-12

Hi all! :-) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi all! :-)

Post  SoulSurge Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:16 pm

:welcome:  :si:  :hugz:  :hugz:  :hugz:  :hugz:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:13 am

Agartha wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:I am, but I still looked young, I didnt think id age, but im starting to and the thing is its feels as though its more cus of life issues, and I guess I never looked or felt i looked good. I always looked young, I guess its only thing I had.

My hands are starting to show lines,duno if its age or unhealthyness. I stopped eating meat and maybe thats it? lol Btw does washing your hands all the time do this? might be the reason? Also I guess I havnt got my chakras back to like before so its getting to me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder......and young doesn't necessarily mean you look better....real beauty is ageless.

Eye, I wash my hands maybe 50 times a day...if you look at my hands only you'll think I'm a lot older than I am, but I don't care, cause I am ruining my hands caring for others and that's what makes me happy.

It doesn't matter if you don't eat meat, as long as you get your protein and vitamin B12 intake via other sources, like dairy or eggs for example.
     :flo: 
    HI HUN, SORRY CAPS IN YOUR QUOTE TINKZ SITE ISSUE?

ANYWAYS, I WAS GOING TO ASK, IM TAKING PROTEIN SHAKE AS I WISH TO PUT ON WEIGHT AND MUSCLE WHICH OBVIOUSLY HELPS WITH PROTEIN, HOWEVER I WAS WONDERIGN WHAT THE VITAMIN B12 WAS FOR? I WAS ON A DIFFERENT VITAMIN MINERAL SUPPLEMENT WHICH WAS CENTRUM PERFORMANCE IM ON ADVANCED NOW HOWEVER PERFORMANCE HAD ALOT MORE B12 AND OTHER BS ETC, ALSO GINSENG AND GINKL BILOBA AND I FELT IT WAS AFFECTING ME IN A BAD WAY SO I WENT BACK TO ADVANCED, DO YOU KNOW MUCH ABOU THIS STUFF?

AS FOR TWIN SOUL AND INNER DEVINE SELF IS WHICH IVE HEEARD IS OUR PERFECT PARTNER AND SOME CAN ALSO MANIFEST THIS DUNO IF ITS REAL OR NOT, ITS CONFUSING TO ME. I TRIED OT GET IN TOUCH WITH MY TWIN FLAME BUT DIDNT WORK.

Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:37 am

Whitty: I will show you the palm of my hands soon. :-)

Soulsurge......I have the distinct feeling I know you.......I like your vibe......... :scratch: 

Eye: go to the gym and the instructors will tell you exactly how to get bigger and more muscly naturally, without taking any supplements. You don't need supplements if you eat a good varied diet.
    Vitamin B12 is essential for our nervous system and it can only be found naturally in animal products, hence if you are a vegan you need to take supplements or eat fortified food.
    And regarding your twin soul......she will come, when you don't expect her, it only works that way......but boy be ready for a ride!! lol
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Agartha wrote:Whitty: I will show you the palm of my hands soon. :-)

Soulsurge......I have the distinct feeling I know you.......I like your vibe......... :scratch: 

Eye: go to the gym and the instructors will tell you exactly how to get bigger and more muscly naturally, without taking any supplements. You don't need supplements if you eat a good varied diet.
    Vitamin B12 is essential for our nervous system and it can only be found naturally in animal products, hence if you are a vegan you need to take supplements or eat fortified food.
    And regarding your twin soul......she will come, when you don't expect her, it only works that way......but boy be ready for a ride!! lol

Hi, I dont think I will meet my twin this lifetime, dont even know if she be here or in another world, I felt I had a connection with soem one last year duno whom what it was or what it meant. I know I am visited by people whom love me, I feel it, I know of but its too confusing to whom when why etc. I feel im on a path which wont let me know the truth just yet I guess maybe so I can focus on what I need now?

I realise now why my life always was different I was alway the odd one out, always treated differently and always caught doing bad when others alway did it Id do it once n get caught! lol.

Regarding health im not eating meat so its got to me, im taking a different protein shake, apparently its good for grounding lol need it as im not eating meat see how it goes. I dont have much money so its hard. The last vitamins and mineral tablests worked well but ginseng I think made me too horney, lol. I duno I know others take it for this reason but I dotn need to, lol.

SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:39 am

You do know me.  :-P 

Eye..   :hugz:  :hugz:  :hugz:  :hugz:
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 am

SoulSurge wrote:You do know me.  :-P 

I know girl......you were 'lost'......but now I've found you! lol
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Thats was weird, at first glance, confusing, lol.

nice girly thread, im out, lol.

No doubt Whitty be about soon, haha

Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:25 pm

eyeopen wrote:

LOL Eye...is it really a girly thread?

!! I know, confusing but I know Soul from another forum...the 'lost' part is me playing with her other forum's name.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 am

Agartha wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:

LOL Eye...is it really a girly thread?

!! I know, confusing but I know Soul from another forum...the 'lost' part is me playing with her other forum's name.

Yepppppp.

Nah at first glance I saw souls reply after my post regarding twin flame and if Id meet her saying,

"you do know me,

Eye ok cant do smileys no here, but 3 higs, lol.

SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:16 am

I am actually still lost when it comes to a lot of things.

Have you read the book yet, Agartha?

Eye, I think you will find her.  I truly do.  You are too amazing not to. :hugz:
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 am

SoulSurge wrote:I am actually still lost when it comes to a lot of things.

Eye, I think you will find her.  I truly do.  You are too amazing not to. :hugz:

Hello sweety! It's so nice to see you here.
    No, I haven't read the book yet, got too many assignments for uni and 3 books still waiting to be read, and they are Diana Gabaldon's, my favourite author, so they will have to come first! lol

I absolutely agree with your last sentence: I have the feeling Eye will find his soulmate....his soul is too beautiful not to ♥️
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Agartha wrote:

Hello sweety! It's so nice to see you here.
    No, I haven't read the book yet, got too many assignments for uni and 3 books still waiting to be read, and they are Diana Gabaldon's, my favourite author, so they will have to come first! lol

I absolutely agree with your last sentence: I have the feeling Eye will find his soulmate....his soul is too beautiful not to ♥️

Awww, thanks,  :love: 

Id prefer my twin, lol.

But to be honest Im not good enough for anyone this lifetime. Shed be better off with some one else,

:blush: Its not enough for the heart or the soul to create a good life in this world, health is important too!

:love: 

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Read reply above, lol,

Thanks though,

:love: 

Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Eye!!!!! Heart and soul is all we need to be happy.......she's not better off with somebody else if you are here twin soul....no......go look for her cause she's probably looking for you.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Agartha wrote:Eye!!!!!  Heart and soul is all we need to be happy.......she's not better off with somebody else if you are here twin soul....no......go look for her cause she's probably looking for you.

To do that I need, health money,

1 wish.

lol

Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:30 pm

eyeopen wrote:
    Agartha wrote:Eye!!!!!  Heart and soul is all we need to be happy.......she's not better off with somebody else if you are here twin soul....no......go look for her cause she's probably looking for you.

To do that I need, health money,

1 wish.

lol

Money doesn't make you happy, believe me.
    True love doesn't need money and/or health......true love sees beyond all barriers.
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Love conquers all, Love kills the demon, there's a hundred more saying that show that real love is all we need..  Big fancy houses, jewelry, loads of money, fancy cars aren't important but love it.
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:19 pm

SoulSurge wrote:Love conquers all, Love kills the demon, there's a hundred more saying that show that real love is all we need..  Big fancy houses, jewelry, loads of money, fancy cars aren't important but love it.

Exactly what I think.....love is all we need♥
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:59 pm

I want to get a tattoo that says one of the sayings on my wrist.  No idea which one though.  That way when I feel down  I can read it and feel better.
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:52 am

SoulSurge wrote:I want to get a tattoo that says one of the sayings on my wrist.  No idea which one though.  That way when I feel down  I can read it and feel better.

I'm not really a tattoo girl (don't mind them on others though)....think carefully, my dear, cause it will be with you forever.
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 am

I have 1 tattoo and it has a ton of meaning behind it.  That's partly why I don't know which saying I want.  I don't want to pick something then change my mind.  I am leaning toward one saying, and have been since I first heard it.
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:57 pm

SoulSurge wrote:I have 1 tattoo and it has a ton of meaning behind it.  That's partly why I don't know which saying I want.  I don't want to pick something then change my mind.  I am leaning toward one saying, and have been since I first heard it.

I know this girl, woman, who tattooed her neck with her ex's name.....as you can guess she does not want that name on her neck anymore!
    lol
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:34 am

Thankx,

im not into tatoos myself, I think of it as grafeeti on the skin.

People can have it, but I generally love my nice skin, mine or others, nice skin think its ashame to spoil it with tatoos.

Generally woman as they have nicer skin, lol.

:sleepy3: 
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female

Post  SoulSurge Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:44 am

I would NEVER EVER get a tattoo of a lover's name.  I would get initials of my children (maybe) or even a memorial tattoo for my parents if they pass.  Those both are STILL a huge maybe.  I probably wouldn't do it.

I see tattoos are decorations.  I don't wear jewelry and I will have a tattoo.  I will only get a max of 3 tattoos.  All have to have tons of meaning and not just off the wall at the tattoo parlor.

Some people should not get tattoos done.
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:05 am

Some people should not get tattoos done....yep....what you said reminded me of this..this girl is lucky I'm not her mum!
    lol

Hi all! :-) - Page 3 Draketattoo_zpsc68bcc7b

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:49 am