Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Medicine_Dog
1antique
SpiritVoices
Native spirit
8 posters

Governments Laws....or not?

Governments Laws....or not? Empty Governments Laws....or not?

Post  Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:46 pm

So a Montana man was in court for fishing without a license....

Knowing what crooks politicians can be.....what is your opinion on the establishment's "rules" regarding a "god given right to feed yourself"

From the website:

"What purpose does a fishing license serve? Some type of animal population control or is it simply another way for the State to exert control over the sheeple, another means of extracting money"

"
    Rights occur naturally or come from God. NO State grants us our rights, our freedoms.

The Constitution is there to ensure that our government's MAIN role is to PROTECT these rights"

Your thoughts please

http://www.krtv.com/news/manhattan-man-in-court-for-fishing-without-license-resisting-arrest/
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Governments Laws....or not? Empty Re: Governments Laws....or not?

Post  Native spirit Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:24 pm

:blush:  The laws of the land are there for one purpose only to steal what you cant have or dont own.to take all for yourself if you are a politician. etc etc etc

Namaste

Post  Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Elaborate please. I'm not sure if you are saying laws like these are just or not
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:47 pm

the laws are there to keep people in check dont think anything else ,if you have your own moral code you dont need the law,i fight the laws all the time as one person you are limited but as a collective you have power.
    rain is a given thing its free its the rubbish in the air that polute it.
    thats why you have to pay.through taxes in this corrupt country run by idiots you are taxed as soon as you are born till the time you pass again.
      i do not think the laws are right

Namaste

Post  Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Native spirit wrote:the laws are there to keep people in check dont think anything else ,if you have your own moral code you dont need the law,i fight the laws all the time as one person you are limited but as a collective you have power.
    rain is a given thing its free its the rubbish in the air that polute it.
    thats why you have to pay.through taxes in this corrupt country run by idiots you are taxed as soon as you are born till the time you pass again.
      i do not think the laws are right

Namaste
    nice

but you know, there are such greedy people out there who will take take and take......like hunting and fishing

i dont know what the answer is
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:19 pm

There used to be a law on salmon fishing,not forbidden to fish for them but had to have a license.    Long time ago now,think it was salmon or trout.
    My dad was a very keen fisherman.     (not that he ever caught anything...:blush: bless him)
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Fishing laws are in effect to prevent over-fishing of streams and lakes. The fees that you pay for the licenses are used, in part to enforce those laws. 

I know that there are a lot of people that do not agree with laws that have been put in place to protect our environment, but, all you have to do is look at places like Rio de Janero and Bejing to see what happens when controls are not put in place. The world is not as it was 2 or 3 hundred years ago. Our population has ballooned out of proportion so badly that our natural resources cannot provide for us any more. We are depleting the oceans and streams of life. We are polluting our streams and killing all life in portions of the oceans. 
    Governments Laws....or not? 080501-dead-zones_big
    Here are some facts about over-fishing:
    http://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/10-alarming-facts-about-overfishing/

We are a destructive animal. We do not know how to live in balance and harmony with our environment. It is easy to sit back an complain about laws designed to govern our behavior when you live in sparsely populated areas or if you just do not care about the environment. It is easy to say the government should mind it's own business and let you do what you want, but society cannot survive without guidelines to govern it. I agree that our government can be corrupt at times...sometimes more than not...but it is there because we put it there. We were the ones who designed our government. 

It does not matter what country we speak of...we put the politicians in place. 

WE chose the corrupt to run our countries.

It is easy to blame others for the chaos that we have created. But, maybe, we just need to quit blaming others for the messes that our countries are in and begin to work from the inside to make real change. But, to do that, we need to change first. 

We need to quit being takers and open our hearts to others.

We need to learn that our planet is a finite place that can only support a limited quantity of life. We need to begin to have respect for her. 

But, in order to do that, we must begin to respect ourselves first.
    Medicine_Dog
    Medicine_Dog

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Job/hobbies : Native Medicine
    Registration date : 2013-12-06

Post  Medicine_Dog Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:24 am

Laws are not enough to protect the Earth from stupid people. 

They do tend to generate the revenue though..   :sleepy3: 

Natural resources such as fish and game are not infinite. As the human count rises the resources dwindle; Either we protect the resources (Laws) or reduce the people. The former seems most reasonable, the latter..... Well, you get the idea. 

I've never owned a fishing license, if I got caught now the ticket would be cheaper than the cost of keeping an up to date fishing license. Since Texas isn't big on recognizing "Indians" my CDIB card has no effect on Texas hunting and fishing regulations. It does however provide "Free" hunting privileges on a small tract of land on the reservation in Oklahoma.  :faint:   

It's all part of "rendering onto Washington that which is Washington's" if you don't like it, get rid of Washington(Texas, Montana, or Whoever). or just defy the system justifying it with fancy math or logic.  :evil:

The very name "Chickasaw" means "to rebel" so it's very natural for me to do so. :tong:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 pm

I am not keen on most laws overall, but most fishing and hunting laws are there to protect the fished and the hunted from becoming extinct.

I just saw this thing where horror of horrors to me from Minnesota, this guy was talking about how he needed to kill wolves to keep his cattle safe to be butchered for money, while standing proudly next to a deers head with antlers on his wall. Just how many of his cattle would have been hurt by that deer?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Love the new avatar, Brucie :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content