Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Native spirit
Violet
ameliorate
SpiritVoices
8 posters

Psychopaths.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Psychopaths. Empty Psychopaths.

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Watching the television this evening while I am typing here.

Program is of Psychopaths.    Don't worry,I'm safe!

Very interesting program and makes one wonder what the physical body can hide.
    It is an investigation of what makes us tick.   What the outer shell showing kindness,politeness and good will can hide the true emotions buried deep inside.

The hidden interior of the mind that we cannot see and the blank face which holds such terror and cruelty again behind it.

Showed a mother with a child who appeared very normal but murdered in cold blood.    A happy mother but murdered her child because she felt there was something evil about her....

The program showed a doctor interviewing a patient who appeared sensible until placed under hypnosis.  The change of character was immediate.   The change on the face was frightening....from mildness with a smile to cruelty with a sneer...

Shivers...... :shock1:
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Psychopaths. Empty Re: Psychopaths.

Post  ameliorate Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Yes I saw that documentary....very interesting and revealing. A few of the key characteristics - being amoral, lacking empathy, showing no remorse/guilt.

For those who haven't seen the programme - guess what the no. 1 chosen profession is of a psychopath? Banking!!! Surprised? Of course, this is not to say that they are killers but that they manipulate and control people, e.g. kill their businesses. Not my words but that of the experts.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:12 pm

I think some professions/jobs demand a cold unemotional person or at least someone who can 'detach' themselves emotionally they simply wouldn't get done, working in a slaughterhouse for example.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:58 am

ameliorate wrote:Yes I saw that documentary....very interesting and revealing.  A few of the key characteristics - being amoral, lacking empathy, showing no remorse/guilt.

For those who haven't seen the programme - guess what the no. 1 chosen profession is of a psychopath?  Banking!!! Surprised?  Of course, this is not to say that they are killers but that they manipulate and control people, e.g. kill their businesses.  Not my words but that of the experts.
    I was surprised at that too,Amy....   Interesting program though,I shall study anyone in the future who gives me the impression they may be a hidden psychopath ..... :wink:
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:14 am

:astar: I agree violet its like the old saying goes Never Judge  Book By Its  cover

Namaste
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:25 pm

Would like to tune into that program.   A question...
    What about the possibility of possession in cases like that of which parents murder their children.  You mentioned this particular mother felt her child was evil. 
    What if this family lived in a home that once a nasty person lived, that krept into her psyche and ruled her thoughts? Maybe even that persons soul became possessed before their death. 
    Even go as far as saying that a "demon" took her over.  I at one time never believed in demons nor angels.  Watching documentaries on possession, some of the actions just cant be ruled out as just a "nasty person with an evil soul" behind it.   Speaking in tongues and turning into something else right before your eyes.  How cant that be reasoned away?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Something I never thought of,partofme.    They showed faces of the persons concerned,normal faces but I always look at the eyes.   I have a great belief that the eyes show the soul.    Faces were pleasant with a smile but the eyes were different.   A coldness in some and an watchfulness there that I didn't like.

Even a certain man who was laughing at a joke someone had told him, had a smile which made me shudder.

Possession?   Could be.   Evil soul,more likely....

Joan x
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:48 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Possession?   Could be.   Evil soul,more likely....
    Yes, I agree. The ratio of evil people vs demons to me, are much much higher.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Especially in these days....don't you agree,partofme?.... :blush:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:26 pm

You mentioned this particular mother felt her child was evil. How old was the child because the first year after giving birth women ..how can I say this....certain allowances are made because of hormones etc, she could have had an obscure belief system, she could have been mentally ill, murdering your own kid isn't that unusual but it is shocking in our culture, also in the minds of some, unbalanced or no, they can see it as actually protecting the child perhaps the ONLY way (in their mind/situation) depending on their circumstances.

We see it as pure evil, but look at animals and how they treat their young, for the most part being 'civilised' does not allow such things but it still happens, this is not me sticking up for child killers btw i'm just saying we're not always made aware of all the facts.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:01 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Especially in these days....don't you agree,partofme?.... :blush:
    Society has allowed people to be a lot more open and outward than they ever had been before.  Thats for sure.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:47 am

Violet wrote: You mentioned this particular mother felt her child was evil.    How old was the child because the first year after giving birth women ..how can I say this....certain allowances are made because of hormones etc, she could have had an obscure belief system, she could have been mentally ill, murdering your own kid isn't that unusual but it is shocking in our culture, also in the minds of some, unbalanced or no, they can see it as actually protecting the child perhaps the ONLY way (in their mind/situation) depending on their circumstances.

We see it as pure evil, but look at animals and how they treat their young, for the most part being 'civilised' does not allow such things but it still happens, this is not me sticking up for child killers btw i'm just saying we're not always made aware of all the facts.
    I did see it in that vein as well,Violet... :asmile:
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Violet wrote: You mentioned this particular mother felt her child was evil.    How old was the child because the first year after giving birth women ..how can I say this....certain allowances are made because of hormones etc, she could have had an obscure belief system, she could have been mentally ill, murdering your own kid isn't that unusual but it is shocking in our culture, also in the minds of some, unbalanced or no, they can see it as actually protecting the child perhaps the ONLY way (in their mind/situation) depending on their circumstances.

Very true, Violet.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:42 pm

And for those of us who may have different telly viewingPsychopaths. Sdevanttele    or never seem 
    to find such programs :happy:  :happy:  The name of the program??????? and which channel??????

:urwelcome:  :urwelcome:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:48 pm

RavenMoon wrote:And for those of us who may have different telly viewingPsychopaths. Sdevanttele    or never seem 
    to find such programs :happy:  :happy:  The name of the program??????? and which channel??????

:urwelcome:  :urwelcome:
    Not sure but I think it was on Freeview.....not sure which channel....
    If you have a telly book check back through the week ...
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:33 pm

This I think falls along the same lines as topic...

These children with "psychiatric issues", which now thinking we've brought this up before...

What do you think of the idea that they could be visited by spirit?  Like January, I believe her name was.   Remember her family lived in separate homes?  What if this girl was bothered by spirit instead or along with a psychotic issue?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:03 pm

partofme wrote:This I think falls along the same lines as topic...

These children with "psychiatric issues", which now thinking we've brought this up before...

What do you think of the idea that they could be visited by spirit?  Like January, I believe her name was.   Remember her family lived in separate homes?  What if this girl was bothered by spirit instead or along with a psychotic issue?
    Exactly,partofme.    A mischievous spirit or a child spirit?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 pm

I remember a small boy coming to me a while ago. Nothing much but a toddler,came to the side of my bed.....holding his little hand out to me.

he was looking for his mother. Poor little chap had passed over and didn't understand where he was or where his mother was.....
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:43 am

SpiritVoices wrote:I remember a small boy coming to me a while ago.   Nothing much but a toddler,came to the side of my bed.....holding his little hand out to me.

he was looking for his mother. Poor little chap had passed over and didn't understand where he was or where his mother was.....

This would break my heart.  What did you do?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:03 am

millergrls wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I remember a small boy coming to me a while ago.   Nothing much but a toddler,came to the side of my bed.....holding his little hand out to me.

This would break my heart.  What did you do?

I didn't know too much about Spiritualism then so could only say 'Go the light',he disappeared....Hope he found the Light,bless him!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:32 pm