Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

my spirit guide is my father and teacher

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

my spirit guide is my father and teacher  Empty my spirit guide is my father and teacher

Post  Auras Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:41 pm

my spirit guide is an asian and in his earthly life he was shamanic practitionar and he is a father and a teacher to me.

he wears a white robe. hes very over protective of me and wont let anything negative come between. hes got a funny sense of humour. hes a very wise man but an old one when he shows me his human form.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

my spirit guide is my father and teacher  Empty Re: my spirit guide is my father and teacher

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Now I had that given to me a good while ago but not as a guide.
    All I was given an old white haired man,he called himself Father Time....

Lovely old man....
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

my spirit guide is my father and teacher  Empty Re: my spirit guide is my father and teacher

Post  mayflow Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Mine, when I can see her in human form, is a female and can appear any age she wants for whatever her reasons, which I don't always understand, but I always know they are good for me. She is a teacher and a mentor. I call her RG, which is short for Reality Girl. She taught me a lot about Lucid dreaming when I was having negative issues from false awakening dreams which were scaring me at the time. I'm looking forward to what she may have in store for me in 2014.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:20 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Now I had that given to me a good while ago but not as a guide.
    All I was given an old white haired man,he called himself Father Time....

Lovely old man....
    sometimes when we're on our spiritual journey, spirits pop in and out to see how we are doing.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:23 pm

mayflow wrote:Mine, when I can see her in human form, is a female and can appear any age she wants for whatever her reasons, which I don't always understand, but I always know they are good for me. She is a teacher and a mentor. I call her RG, which is short for Reality Girl. She taught me a lot about Lucid dreaming when I was having negative issues from false awakening dreams which were scaring me at the time. I'm looking forward to what she may have in store for me in 2014.
    your guide sounds like a lot of fun. with my guide he makes jokes which makes me laugh. someone tried to talk to my guide so all my guide done was just scare them by touching them lol he is a funny man but when it comes to work he is very hard working. also i work with my ancestor she is called elizabeth and she helps me me some issues.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:50 am