Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

wow! so many signs yet a weird experience in meditation!

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

wow! so many signs yet a weird experience in meditation! Empty wow! so many signs yet a weird experience in meditation!

Post  Auras Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:10 pm

A Very weird experience indeed! I done a little shamanic meditation and I got deeply relaxed.... I then when I was ready I envisioned myself in a room! In the rooms there was a glass wa which I could see through then the next minute I looked out the window and I seen a white owl looking at me so achknowledged it and looked around and I seen a door a brown wooden door with a gold handle. I opened the door and I seen a beautifull garden lots of green grass the sun was shining and a lovely pool. The pool has all different colours I'm them! It looked amazing. But then I was dragged away from this visionary enviroment and I seen a white feather floating in the air. The feather kept floating and floating and then I opened my eyes!

What do you think?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

wow! so many signs yet a weird experience in meditation! Empty Re: wow! so many signs yet a weird experience in meditation!

Post  Violet Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 pm

I think thats all very positive, white owl and a door with a golden handle i'd say a great opportunity is coming up for you, IF you choose to take it

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 pm