Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

okay first off all i dunno what it is..

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

okay first off all i dunno what it is.. Empty okay first off all i dunno what it is..

Post  SparK Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:53 pm

hey :D guys? i do have sleeping problems again :( okay on past few months i stopped doing things like this, honestly i really wanna end it but seems i cant XD.. on past few months i started dreaming on something.. okay il described it but i wont tell what happened XD.. this dream is dffrnt from lucid dreaming yes i can tell cause i know what it feels like if it does.. iv got this dreams actually happened many times, a dream that feels like reality, some scenarios etc and its like im standing on a corner looking at it what happened, i can hear conversations, noise, i can feel everything.. yes i remember all the scenario etc, everything as i woke up and then just a few days, months those dreams came true.. i cant tell its dejavou its a lot dffrnt and a lot longer and yeap it keeps coming.. actually it all happened the day i decide to quit this weird stuff but i guess i cant, i stopped for i dunno i think a year now? or almost? but i really dunno it gives me something new? yes honestly i tried to end this i confess but it seems i cant it keeps haunting me.. just 3hours ago in front of my pc bored, (i missed it though >.<) i grab my psywheel and just play for it for a sec, before i can only move it but now i actually dropped it on its base 3x.. im wondering why.. does this tell me that it.. nahh just happy to be back maybe il just need to accept it cause no matter what it wont leave me.. i just grabbed my psywheel because of my dreams just feeling the old times, not because i really wanted too.. *sigh honestly im lost hehehe.. just need a advice i really need it.. thanks.. and yeap bout those dreams XD 

thanks..
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

okay first off all i dunno what it is.. Empty Re: okay first off all i dunno what it is..

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:53 pm

...and we're glad to see you back,Spark!   :urwelcome:   I remember you from the old days....keep going having those lucid dreams....

They're more than dreams.   Lucid dreaming is linked with Astral Travel.....so where are you travelling to tonight?

Keep well..... :grin:
    SparK
    SparK

Male

okay first off all i dunno what it is.. Empty Re: okay first off all i dunno what it is..

Post  SparK Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:55 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:...and we're glad to see you back,Spark!   :urwelcome:   I remember you from the old days....keep going having those lucid dreams....

They're more than dreams.   Lucid dreaming is linked with Astral Travel.....so where are you travelling to tonight?

actually i already did astral travel .__. twice and i dun wanna do it again ever.. its the creepiest thing i ever done in my life.. lucid dreaming yep.. its something that dejavou i think only happens sometimes.. or twice a year? but it actually keeps going and going like for the last 6 mos i think.. 5 dreams kinda like that.. i search everything in google and the only result i got is precognition that is close to it..
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 pm

SparK wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:...and we're glad to see you back,Spark!   :urwelcome:   I remember you from the old days....keep going having those lucid dreams....

actually i already did astral travel .__. twice and i dun wanna do it again ever.. its the creepiest thing i ever done in my life.. lucid dreaming yep.. its something that dejavou i think only happens sometimes.. or twice a year? but it actually keeps going and going like for the last 6 mos i think.. 5 dreams kinda like that.. i search everything in google and the only result i got is precognition that is close to it..
    lol....... how id astral travel creepy?
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Auras wrote:
    SparK wrote:

okay this is what i did.. first of all is just all about determination, as long as your determine to do it, you can do it.. negative side of it as for me what i experienced i get sleep paralysis like most of my every nap.. my sleeping period is just 8 hours to 10 and i dont do naps.. cause if i did im always gettn stucked on sleep paralysis and its quite dangerous, cant breath etc.. thats what i get on practicng astral travel before and im not doing it again.. 

THIS is what i did..

1st before i went to bed determined to do it, i do it in my heart, not in my head, meditation state til  notice that i cant move my body but i can see the sorroundings, hear everything, the 1st thing thing i notice that somethings wrong is i saw the clock and the weird part is i cant move.(already sleeping)
    2ndi tried not to blink my eyes cause if did? thats the time il notice that the whole time was im already sleeping(cause if i did too bad i woke up).. so i never try to blink my eyes, just stay calm youl notice that somethings wrong because of the hoaming sound..
    3rd was the electrcty feeling, whole body and the part of my body that i was having trouble to move is my chest area..(its a little bit tricky on the chest area on how to lift it, cause its the part base on my experience is like glued on the bed or stucked on your body)
    4th - well your not alone- thats what makes it creepy or dangerous cause i really not aware of its danger.. i mean just better be safe than sorry i mean i dont have any tools to protect myself? i dont have knowledge on those .__.

i really dunno about others but, for me the first time i did it just maybe or maybe im just having a lucid dream that night.. cause as far as i did that, not only that i can see my body there having a good night sleep, i saw someone else too.. like nahh.. just thats what happen.. so if maybe someone would do it? or already done it? maybe could you share some ideas? or just maybe that night im just having a lucid dreaming..
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:37 pm

SparK wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    SparK wrote:

okay this is what i did.. first of all is just all about determination, as long as your determine to do it, you can do it.. negative side of it as for me what i experienced i get sleep paralysis like most of my every nap.. my sleeping period is just 8 hours to 10 and i dont do naps.. cause if i did im always gettn stucked on sleep paralysis and its quite dangerous, cant breath etc.. thats what i get on practicng astral travel before and im not doing it again.. 

THIS is what i did..

1st before i went to bed determined to do it, i do it in my heart, not in my head, meditation state til  notice that i cant move my body but i can see the sorroundings, hear everything, the 1st thing thing i notice that somethings wrong is i saw the clock and the weird part is i cant move.(already sleeping)
    2ndi tried not to blink my eyes cause if did? thats the time il notice that the whole time was im already sleeping(cause if i did too bad i woke up).. so i never try to blink my eyes, just stay calm youl notice that somethings wrong because of the hoaming sound..
    3rd was the electrcty feeling, whole body and the part of my body that i was having trouble to move is my chest area..(its a little bit tricky on the chest area on how to lift it, cause its the part base on my experience is like glued on the bed or stucked on your body)
    4th - well your not alone- thats what makes it creepy or dangerous cause i really not aware of its danger.. i mean just better be safe than sorry i mean i dont have any tools to protect myself? i dont have knowledge on those .__.

i really dunno about others but, for me the first time i did it just maybe or maybe im just having a lucid dream that night.. cause as far as i did that, not only that i can see my body there having a good night sleep, i saw someone else too.. like nahh.. just thats what happen.. so if maybe someone would do it? or already done it? maybe could you share some ideas? or just maybe that night im just having a lucid dreaming..
    lol. i could of teached your proetction. im actually learning astral projection at the moment though. i believe we have the ability to control our dreams etc... but it takes patience and practice i suppose.
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Auras wrote:
    SparK wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    SparK wrote:

THIS is what i did..

lol. i could of teached your proetction. im actually learning astral projection at the moment though. i believe we have the ability to control our dreams etc... but it takes patience and practice i suppose.
    yes it does.. but i really dunno man, thats why im enter this website before for some answers that i cant answer myself.. its quite dffcult for my case thats the very reason i really wanna end it.. thats why i want to stop it.. im not really that good i can only do things when actually im in the mood to do it.. thats where determnation step in, the very key of it is for me is my mood to do it.. i dont actually force things if i really dun feel like doing.. and yes for me its a hastle or i dunno.. specially i can naaah man.. just.. just thats what happen.. im kinda like a walking radar, its just the environment im living right now is not suitable for this things cause instead of influencing them, they influence me.. im having a good day then suddnly you know? there's just something in our emotion that we cant control.. i know most of you are excited about this things etc but for my case it finds me more dffcult to associate with others. in my opinion maybe its just been better if i cant sense that i cant do this, i cant do that. cause if i did something new it pursues me on doing it again and again it feels like im being addicted into it and its getting my life more complicated.. its like a never ending questions.. its like something like an ocean its so very deep.. so maybe til nxt time..
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:23 pm

SparK wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    SparK wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    SparK wrote:

THIS is what i did..

yes it does.. but i really dunno man, thats why im enter this website before for some answers that i cant answer myself.. its quite dffcult for my case thats the very reason i really wanna end it.. thats why i want to stop it.. im not really that good i can only do things when actually im in the mood to do it.. thats where determnation step in, the very key of it is for me is my mood to do it.. i dont actually force things if i really dun feel like doing.. and yes for me its a hastle or i dunno.. specially i can naaah man.. just.. just thats what happen.. im kinda like a walking radar, its just the environment im living right now is not suitable for this things cause instead of influencing them, they influence me.. im having a good day then suddnly you know? there's just something in our emotion that we cant control.. i know most of you are excited about this things etc but for my case it finds me more dffcult to associate with others. in my opinion maybe its just been better if i cant sense that i cant do this, i cant do that. cause if i did something new it pursues me on doing it again and again it feels like im being addicted into it and its getting my life more complicated.. its like a never ending questions.. its like something like an ocean its so very deep.. so maybe til nxt time..
    Man. just learn to let go and go with flow. you;''ll evntually get use to it whenever you are in amood or not. its one of them things. you can find answers. but the best place to look is within ones self am afraid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 am