Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

help. negative energy in mt BEDROOM

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

help.      negative energy in mt BEDROOM Empty help. negative energy in mt BEDROOM

Post  Auras Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:08 am

I had a dream about a democic entity in a house and everyone asleeP and I got woken up by someone knocking on my door. It scared so I turned the light on and I looked into the tv andd I seen a man standing there! Pls help :(
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

help.      negative energy in mt BEDROOM Empty Re: help. negative energy in mt BEDROOM

Post  Detlef Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:50 am

It is time to grow up, I am told.
    First you need to realize, there is nothing that can harm you.
    Second, acknowledged its presents, and that it can not scare you.
    Let's see what happens then.
    Let us know.
    Auras

Male

help.      negative energy in mt BEDROOM Empty Re: help. negative energy in mt BEDROOM

Post  Auras Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:59 am

Detlef wrote:It is time to grow up, I am told.
    First you need to realize, there is nothing that can harm you.
    Second, acknowledged its presents, and that it can not scare you.
    Let's see what happens then.
    Let us know.
    Ok
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:46 am

Good advice there,Detlef....nothing to be frightened of.   Incidently,it wasn't one of your carers was it?    Checking to make sure you are ok?
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:54 am

I have learned some things about dreams that scare me. I can go back to a relaxed almost asleep state and combine consciousness with subconsciousness and conquer the fears and or turn the characters into teachers or helpers and friends.

Turning a feared creature into an ally is a powerful Shamanic trick.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:58 am

I asked my teacher what she thought and she said my dream was carrying on while I was wide awake? Is that even possible? So she's basically saying its just what my dream is projecting?
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Auras wrote:I asked my teacher what she thought and she said my dream was carrying on while I was wide awake? Is that even possible? So she's basically saying its just what my dream is projecting?

Hi Auras

Yes it is possible for dreams to carry on while you are awake.  It used to happen to me - it was at a time when I was very stressed, suffering from anxiety and depression.  I used to get up, walk downstairs to the bathroom and return to bed - all this time I was still experiencing the dream.  At this time I also had terrifying dreams and would see and hear things in the room. 

Please be assured that this period won't last for ever, and I hope you will get more help.

Cassy x
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Cassy7 wrote:
    Auras wrote:I asked my teacher what she thought and she said my dream was carrying on while I was wide awake? Is that even possible? So she's basically saying its just what my dream is projecting?

Hi Auras

Yes it is possible for dreams to carry on while you are awake.  It used to happen to me - it was at a time when I was very stressed, suffering from anxiety and depression.  I used to get up, walk downstairs to the bathroom and return to bed - all this time I was still experiencing the dream.  At this time I also had terrifying dreams and would see and hear things in the room. 

Please be assured that this period won't last for ever, and I hope you will get more help.

Cassy x
    but i know it was not a dream. someone was in my room somoene was knocking on my door. i knew someone knocked on my door because it came from that direct and i just had the feeling it was the door.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Auras wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:

Hi Auras

Cassy x
    but i know it was not a dream. someone was in my room somoene was knocking on my door. i knew someone knocked on my door because it came from that direct and i just had the feeling it was the door.

Oh I think I get it now. Your dad didn't give you the attention you wanted, so you seek it elsewhere?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:17 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:

Hi Auras

Cassy x

Oh I think I get it now. Your dad didn't give you the attention you wanted, so you seek it elsewhere?
    what are you on about? your weird sometimes
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:

Hi Auras

Cassy x

Weird like in logical?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:26 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:

Hi Auras

Cassy x

Weird like in logical?
    Yes lol xD
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:

Weird like in logical?
    Yes lol xD

I have my moments.
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Auras wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:

Hi Auras

Cassy x
    but i know it was not a dream. someone was in my room somoene was knocking on my door. i knew someone knocked on my door because it oF came from that direct and i just had the feeling it was the door.
    Of course I can't tell you what your experience actually was - it was your experience.  I can however tell you that when I went through a period like this I saw and heard things that were totally real to me at the time - very frightening things.  At the time I believed that they were real.  I now know that they were waking dreams or hallucinations.  I think that suggestion from spiritual groups I was involved with at that time caused my problem. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:53 am