Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
partofme
RavenMoon
shayn
SpiritVoices
Violet
9 posters

How should we treat people (generally)?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How should we treat people (generally)? Empty How should we treat people (generally)?

Post  Violet Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Personally I think we should treat people as we'd like to be treated ourselves, it seems a lot of the human race doesn't..

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

How should we treat people (generally)? Empty Re: How should we treat people (generally)?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:17 am

I am afraid I am not a very good person....I treat those as they treat me....
    If I receive kindness I will return that kindness,if they treat me with unkindness,I return the favour.

I've been hurt too much lately,to care any more....
    Sorry!     *hurt£
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

How should we treat people (generally)? Empty Re: How should we treat people (generally)?

Post  shayn Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 am

Violet wrote:Personally I think we should treat people as we'd like to be treated ourselves, it seems a lot of the human race doesn't..
    agreed,  sadly very few act this way.
    can't say i'm the best person always to act this way, but i do my best and try as i'm a firm believer in this statement.

s
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:14 am

Majority of the time - someone who is in a bad mood and angry has the effect of sliding that mood on to the next person, bit like a virus, so it is usually far better to try to help or diffuse the attitude of that person before it moves on - luckily I know how to hold my own and it takes a lot to rattle my feathers.    How should we treat people (generally)? Bavchut

That is not to say that I forget or forgive, I have a long list and wait for karma or such to  repay them.  

Some unfortunately enjoy the excitement of a ruckas or bad situation, is usually better not to engage or spur them on.  I just sit and let them have their say and try to remain neutral.  How should we treat people (generally)? Dubitatif
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:34 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I am afraid I am not a very good person....I treat those as they treat me....
    If I receive kindness I will return that kindness,if they treat me with unkindness,I return the favour.

I've been hurt too much lately,to care any more....
    Sorry!     *hurt£

I treat people the way they treat me and have as long as I can remember.  Im still a good person and so are you Joan.  That frame of mind isnt awful.  If anything.... we are fair!   :grin:
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:43 pm

very true partofme..... it is all part of human nature and self  protection  lol lol
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:53 pm

I treat people as I would want to be treated myself but cross me and look out,

Namaste
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 pm

:rfth:  xxxxxx
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Violet wrote:Personally I think we should treat people as we'd like to be treated ourselves, it seems a lot of the human race doesn't..
    You say it just how it is.
    Cycles need to be broken.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 pm

I agree with this up to a point, but not everyone would really like to be treated the same as I like to be treated. Also I may like for one person to treat me a certain way and another in a different way.

I try to treat everyone with due respect and best wishes for all, and in that way would like to be treated as I treat.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 pm

I've always tried to be fair in life,to understand how others think.
    To see other's point of view to understand their way of thinking but sometimes events in life force one to keep their mouth shut.....
    Ever felt like 'piggy in the middle'?..... :giggles:
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:49 am

:hugsquish: Think I have spent most of my adult life being How should we treat people (generally)? Smiley3263's      :eek: 

but most people have I suppose,  all part of life. :leaves:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:54 pm