Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

so focused im psychically numb

blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

so focused im psychically numb Empty so focused im psychically numb

Post  blackbirdrising Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Its been two months since i posted. Sorry for the absence. Adam has been very sick. He asked me to take him the ER on the 15th, and very quickly crashed. All of his organs below the diaphragm shut down and he went into heart failure, had a heart attack, and miraculously survived. After 2 days in ICU and 3 in a regular hospital room, I was allowed to take him home, where he is regaining strength and recovering. During these last two months I've been psychically dead, with no desire to see beyond what I need to know to heal Adam from the inside out. I'm sure in due time intuition will come back. All things considering, I'd rather have the company of my beloved partner and friend.

Last edited by blackbirdrising on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

so focused im psychically numb Empty Re: so focused im psychically numb

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:21 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Its been two months since i posted. Sorry for the abscense. Adam has been very sick. He asked me to take him the ER on the 15th, and very quickly crashed. All of his organd below the diaphram shut down and he went into heart failure, had a heart attack, and miraculously survived. After 2 days in ICU and 3 in a regular hospital room, I was allowed to take him home, where he is regaining strength and recovering. During these last two months I've been psychically dead, with no desire to see beyond what I need to know to heal Adam from the inside out. I'm sure in due time intuition will come back. All things considering, I'd rather have the company of my beloved partner and friend.
    Take your time,Blackbird....your job at the moment is with your partner,Adam...God help him with a quick recovery....
    Your love will help him do that...
     :kiss: 

Joan xxx
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Ive been wondering about all of our regulars.  Glad to read that his health is on the upswing and so sorry for all that he and you have endured in these last months.  Its bittersweet.  Your skills have taken the back burner in order to have the strength to care for your partner in his time in need.  Spirit and all else know that in time you will be ready again.   Take care, Blackbird.   :huga:
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:25 pm

All this came about because pneumonia triggered pancreatitis. Neither of us knew he was walking around with pneumonia.

This was taken the morning after he was admitted into ICU. All night long he pointed to the corner of the room, saying he saw 2 people, a man and a woman. He knew they were there for him. He started losing his mind around 1 am, putting random words together, like "78 omelet taco." But you could tell by looking in his eyes, he clearly knew what he was thinking, but the words were just not coming out right. Around 3 am he lost the power to speak, mumbling incoherently til around 9 am when he simply.... "returned."  

If you're curious as for what signs to look for when your loved one is dying, watch for their skin turning greyish-yellow. Adams was grey-yellow when he was crashing, every part of him was shutting down and the ER doctor told him he would die very soon (meaning that night). Adam told her very kindly "No, I'm not." I think he just knew things that the medical people didn't know. The ER staff came up the next morning to see if he made it through the night. They were amazed, not only did he not require resuscitation, his organs had begun to stabilize.  The first ones to stabilize were his heart, brain, lungs, skin, liver, pancreas, gall bladder, kidneys, the last to "turn back on" were the stomach and colon. 

so focused im psychically numb Jan1510

so focused im psychically numb Img_2010

He was allowed to sip soup and clear liquids on day 2 in the ICU, then baby food. Then he was transferred to a normal room on another floor (4th floor, lots of spiritual activity there, to keep a medium company during the wee hours of the morning).

so focused im psychically numb Img_2011

And then his energy started to show that he was really going to beat this   :yeeess: 

so focused im psychically numb Img_2012

And by day 5.....

so focused im psychically numb Img_2013

He felt so renewed and alive when he got home, I couldn't stop him from doing projects around the house. He wanted to fix things. Mr. Stubborn assembled a bed frame a week after surviving heart failure.  :eek: 

so focused im psychically numb Img_2014

And of course our dog helped...

so focused im psychically numb Img_2015

He has some weight to gain.... thats ok, I have some to lose. We can work together and meet in the middle.  :birds: 

I don't know how to say thank you to the hospital staff.  They gave us more time together.  6 months, 6 years, or 60 years - we don't know. Adams living proof that we don't get to go home until our time of service here is 100% complete.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi Blackbirdrising thank goodness he has pulled through, you must have been to hell and back he must have an incredibly strong determination to fight all of that, I am thinking of you both xxx

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Matters of the spirit must take second place when it's all hands to the pumps.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:38 pm

mac wrote:Matters of the spirit must take second place when it's all hands to the pumps.

Too true, many believe they draw closer to help, but it's the last thing on the mind at such times

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:00 am

How are you both?

blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi Violet,

Adam regaining about 3-4 pounds a week. He has no damage (!!!) in his heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, stomach, intestines and his pancreatitis is in remission. The dr he saw monday was flabbergasted.  :giggles: I wrote an article for a health magazine online and his story was added with a pingback to my blog where the indepth version is. If you want the link, just message me.

Im still not offering readings. its amazing how many "friends" drop you when you dont feed them psychically anymore. oh well, looking forward not behind.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Blackbird,you have had such a hard time.    Time for you to take it a little easier now..... :flo: 

Joan xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:08 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Hi Violet,

Adam regaining about 3-4 pounds a week. He has no damage (!!!) in his heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, stomach, intestines and his pancreatitis is in remission. The dr he saw monday was flabbergasted.  :giggles: I wrote an article for a health magazine online and his story was added with a pingback to my blog where the indepth version is. If you want the link, just message me.

Im still not offering readings. its amazing how many "friends" drop you when you dont feed them psychically anymore. oh well, looking forward not behind.

Hi Blackbirdrising, it's good to hear he is steadily gaining weight, No damage? That's amazing, i'm not surprised the Dr's are shocked but I do know healing can bring miraculous recoveries i've seen them, you can add the link in the forum if you like using a members only section (unless it's too private.)

'friends' who drop you because you're not reading are not true friends imo so yes look forward not back :hugz: 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:48 am